Topic: New Psynergies  (Read 874 times)

Offline Team Flare Zakk ( Agatio )

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« on: July 20, 2013, 07:42:27 PM »
Hey guys, what new pysnergies would you like, or what psynergies that already exist in a earlier would you like to see as new usable psynergies?

I would for one like to see the Tomigathericon book return along with you guessed it, Call Dullahan, and maybe add a few similar spells to call Dullahan.

I also want to see Teleport return as a field psynergy.

Rising Dragon would be cool to use, I'd like to either see it on a Proxian that joins the team, or if there is no Playable Proxian, then I'd like to see Call Saturos, Call Menardi, Call Karst and Call Agatio added as Tomegathericon spells, that's a idea too.

Also include the other Superbosses in the tomegathericon, like Call Sentinal, or Call Star Magician.

Also Call Doom Dragon as a Tomegathericon Psynergy would be sweet, it's good way to include Cruel Rain as a usable psynergy.

What kinds of psynergies do you want to see?

Do you agree with any of my ideas?

Something new?

Something you'd like to see return from a previous GS title?

A unuable psynergy made usable?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 02:55:39 AM by Agatio »

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 06:11:59 PM »
Cruel Ruin as psynergy is a horrible idea.  That's a summon - if you make it a castable spell, it completely breaks the game.  That attack does 200 +40% of the enemy's HP as damage.  That's hella OP.  It's like being able to cast a weaker version of Iris every turn with no downside.  Summons should never be castable, period.

As far as spells are concerned, I'd love to see a wave based spell, as well as a geyser based spell similar to what Alex can use.  In fact, Mercury's got the lowest number of spells of all the elements - I'd love to see them flesh it out a bit more.

Offline Team Flare Zakk ( Agatio )

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Go Team Flare!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 09:00:28 PM »
Cruel Ruin as psynergy is a horrible idea.  That's a summon - if you make it a castable spell, it completely breaks the game.  That attack does 200 +40% of the enemy's HP as damage.  That's hella OP.  It's like being able to cast a weaker version of Iris every turn with no downside.  Summons should never be castable, period.

As far as spells are concerned, I'd love to see a wave based spell, as well as a geyser based spell similar to what Alex can use.  In fact, Mercury's got the lowest number of spells of all the elements - I'd love to see them flesh it out a bit more.

You're probably right, I forgot they are actually described as summon sequences, what if Doom Dragon was a new Summon?

I would imagine it would cost like 5 Mars and 9 Venus to summon the Doom Dragon if was a new summon.

I thought Amiti already had the geyser thing, I was almost certain I used it one time?

If not what attack was that?

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 05:38:30 AM »
Uh, no.  Amiti uses Ice spells.