Topic: Other Warriors of Vale  (Read 8833 times)

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2012, 05:31:43 PM »
(Shine: I ignored it because I don't want to assume I know how it feels. I don't. And I've never been the consoling or overly emotional type. My grandfather could have died recently (luckily, he didn't), and I didn't cry when I got the news. I wanted to, but the tears didn't come, even when I saw both of my sisters bawling. If I was unable to cry then, how can I understand and console people who are having trouble in their lives? Best to leave that to others.
And it's not just the way I post. I get the feeling that our personalities are incompatible, and we simply cannot understand why the other acts how they act. I'll admit it: I don't like you, and I have gotten the sense for a while that you don't like me. When arguing, I tend to focus on trying to be as unbiased as possible, while you make your biases and emotions known.
In short, if you don't like the way I post, you probably don't like me as a person.)

Mini rant over, I do agree that it is likely. I understand that it is probably the most likely outcome, but I really just wanted you to realize that it doesn't the others are automatically false. I'll leave you to your discussion, I've already given my two cents about it several times over.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2012, 06:16:11 PM »
now you have just made me angry..i do like you but you sometimes just get on my nerve. (actually thats only happened in this topic...)
Now you are just making accusation and are misjudging me..that kind of doesn't feel good to a person who's been ridden off alot.
I dont mean to make you feel like i dont like you.. i really want to be friends..just try not to accuse me of things and dont misjudge me next time. Okay?
lets move on and continue the real purpose of this topic.

what happened to ivans sister?
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2012, 06:23:42 PM »
( :( Awww man... but you bring a sense of wit to the conversation. I know what you mean when you talk about being unemotional, it is why I drink, it helps me feel. I just enjoy being nice to others, because when I was younger I was very rude, mean, and violent and it still haunts me. )

[Shine, you just need t relax, what is wrong with Mercury having his own views? He doesn't seem to let emotions bother him very much and that is an admirable trait. Sometimes you just have to accept that you can't get along with EVERYONE. I've tried, it just doesn't work.]

Hmmm... I suppose she could still be in Contigo, but doing what???

{I'd say it's safe to assume that windshipping is now null since Sheba is in an unknown location.}

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2012, 06:31:31 PM »
[......i already apologized to him so.....and wasn't really trying to make him a friend or send him off..it.. just happened]

What became of venus lighthouse? maybe Felix and Sheba were trying to visit there but the shifting in the continents shoved them off  weyard..

(shivers at the thought) i hope that doesn't happen
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Charon

• Apprentice Adept
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2012, 10:45:36 PM »
I dont think they married average random people.

Something like Mia meeting an interesting previously not introduced Water adept, seems more likely, as that would even allow for moar interesting talk when you get to meet them. Like hearing their tale of where they were in the old times and how things were happening from their perspective, what noteworthy stuff theyve done and whom they helped to protect or who knows what.
It'd have much more potential than "random average folk"

And forcing the known adepts together (like Garet with Mia etc) makes no sense, because 1- the kids would have obviously told us that right away, and 2- just because we werent shown more interesting adepts, doesnt mean they dont exist. Heck, with how there is these dozen completely new ruins and temples in DD we couldn't access in the old games, there is sure plenty more mysterious places scattered across the rest of the world, some of them surely having adepts and so on.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2012, 03:25:24 PM »
heh
I'm sorry, but I had to revive this to mention that picture is hilarious XD XD XD XD

EDIT: Wut. I can't quote attachments. Oh well.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2012, 01:06:06 AM »
EDIT: Wut. I can't quote attachments. Oh well.

There you go

Wouldnt it be fun if there was someone who wasnt an adept that came? He/She could have an item or have an ability but no true psynergy

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2012, 12:44:57 PM »
Wouldnt it be fun if there was someone who wasnt an adept that came? He/She could have an item or have an ability but no true psynergy
I think that would be awesome. Like he/she would be the best at physical attacks/defense but poor elemental resistence. It would make battles a bit more intuitive.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline ocelotl

• Apprentice Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2012, 06:27:03 PM »
well i don't get it....why didn't Reif inherit ALL his mother's powers....you have to get the ice queen stone for the previously named frost, tundra and glacier psynergys.
and why didn't mia get drench and deluge at normal djinn status...we might never know.

(same with Karis....In gs1 & 2 both wind adepts had the ray trinity and plasma trinity....why is that split now!!!!)

The same thing can be said about Matthew not inheriting Jenna's powers. It's "genetics", I suppose.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2012, 06:03:05 PM »
The same thing can be said about Matthew not inheriting Jenna's powers. It's "genetics", I suppose.
You're probably right. Either that, or Camelot got lazy.

As for the non-Adept hero, maybe they could have abilities, kind of like monsters have.