Topic: Yggdrasil: Online Epoch  (Read 19258 times)

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2014, 01:16:22 PM »
"This is alittle hard to sink in, you know. Thinking that a game could trap your mind?"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2014, 04:21:28 PM »
"Well that's why I refused to let this hardware out. I knew it wasn't safe, but the others wanted to fix only a few of the bugs and ship it out for beta. Although I told them not to, one of them must have shipped it out behind my back, and that was hacked into creating this nightmare. The best part is, once I get out of here, my life is over. I'm ruined. My job, my house, my reputation will all be taken away from me." Zeth said in a panicing voice.

"But, I know, that's not your problem." He said, smiling.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2014, 03:25:08 AM »
Leo was uncomfortable. He usually just kept on playing till 3, considering he had nothing to wake up for anyway. But if everyone else is sleeping, there's nothing else to do.

Fairy wanted a seperate sleeping grounds away from the boys, but she'll just have to hope none of them are pervs. She tried to encourage Zeth. "I'm sure there's something for you, right? After we deal with this problem, maybe you could fix it up and it'll play better? After a bit of thinking what she just said, she shook her head rapidly and added, "not that the game is bad, though!"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2014, 04:29:21 AM »
"It was supposed to be a dream world come true for all who played. The idea of Total Immersion VR was supposed to exist, but not like this. You were supposed to be able to log on and off at will, but the world would move on without you. All the NPCs are unique; they each have their own lives... It was my dream. Now it's my nightmare." Zeth said. "If I could make it up to you people, I would... If I can, tell me." He said.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2014, 04:30:25 AM »
Scarlette noticed her hair had gotten slightly longer, and changed to her own hair color.
"Joy." She stroked her hair and looked up to Zeth. "How long is this transformation going to take?" She still looked like a majority of Sky'd.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 04:38:19 AM by Halcyonic Legend »

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2014, 06:38:40 AM »
"Just a few minutes more. Here's some bandages and a knife, go cut your hair and bind your... You know..." Zeth said, blushing.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2014, 07:56:03 PM »
Leo es sleepin on ground

Fairy patted Zeth on the head. "We don't blame you, it's not like this was your fault. Don't fret over it, k?"
She saw Sky walking off somewhere, but decided not to question it.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2014, 09:43:51 PM »
Zeth smiled. "Thanks, Nayami. I actually do feel better knowing you don't blame me." He said as he ruffled her hair.

"Over here, Nayami!" Shanna said. "This is where we girls are sleeping, OK? I've already made our tent."

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2014, 08:36:26 AM »
(Why are we changing so early in the game?)

Scarlette walked into the forest, looking down as she saw her body slowly transform into what she recognized as herself.
"Ugh. How am I going to play this game as my weak self?" I wonder what they'll think when they see I'm actually a girl...
She looked down at the ground, and tied her clothes tighter around her, as she shrunk from a 6'2" 205 lb man-giant to a 5'7", 127 lb girl.
She tied a knot around her waist to keep Sky'd's white, puffy shirt in place. She also cut off some of the length of the sleeves so they came down to her forearm.
The cargo pants had to be cut to a length slightly below above her ankles. They remained her of a pair of really puffy slacks. She tied the ankles around so it fit better.
She kept the bandanna on her forehead.
She lifted her axe. "Hmm." At least my real world physicality doesn't affect how much I can lift in a game... She sliced the air a few times.

She shook her head.
And I thought this game would be fun. Reminds me of Tsukasa...

She emerged from the forest, slowly walked back toward the fire.
As she approached the fire, she gradually became visible. When she reached the flames, she stood there for a moment, her right arm grasping onto her left, her head looking into the fire.
Her face didn't reveal much emotion, except for a slight awkward look. Her eyes were somewhat sad looking.

She silently sat back down on the ground around the fire, her eyes not leaving the fire.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2014, 04:11:49 PM »
(To provide a sense that these are characters that can be trusted, amd not ones that will hide who they are.)

Zeth called to Sky'd. "Hey! This is the guys' camp over here! I put up some tents already!" He said.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2014, 04:15:23 AM »
(I can already sense the scene Scorp wants to use)
Fairy pointed to Leo's body, lying on the floor. "Can someone pick him up please? I don't think it's healthy to sleep in that position..."
She walked over to the tent, and curled up near the side.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2014, 06:15:56 AM »
(Oh? You may be shocked...)

"OK, goodnight, Nayami!" Zeth said as he moved the fallen lump of humanity into a tent.

"Now," he said. "Sky'd. You're now an agorophobe. You don't trust others or like being out here, so you'd rather sleep alone and spend a lot of time by yourself. Doing this will help you keep your cover, OK?" Zeth said, but he heard a rustling in the bushes.

"No..." He said in horror. "That's another group of players making a camp... They've made more beta testers..? This is wrong... We need to keep quiet and douse the fire now." he said as he doused the fire and threw their world into darkness. The other group passed them by without notice. All of them, save for one, who's eyes met Sky'd's. But they all walked off.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2014, 07:58:27 AM »
Scarlette went into the tent with him. She smiled at Zeth. "It's okay Zeth, I'm not gonna hide being a girl from the rest of the group. I don't look like Sky'd anymore so it doesn't matter."

As she kept quiet as the beta testers passed, she was surprised the other beta tester could see her while in cover.
Her eyes grew wide for a second, as if shocked, and instinctively reached down for her Weapon, but the beta tester just kept walking.
She whispered to Zeth. "One of them looked straight at me... Why are we hiding from them?"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:12:39 AM by Halcyonic Legend »

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2014, 02:37:14 PM »
"Because we can't trust them. If they think attacking us will get them an item, they'll do just that, and they may not know that death is final, they may have been lied to or not told anything before they were given the Betas." Zeth said.

"And by the way, my real name is Seth. That's a secret only you and Shanna know, but I figured it would be nice to tell you a secret since you're... Y'know... Let's just get some sleep." He said.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2014, 01:43:21 AM »
(I can't really do anythin but why the need for a letter change, not much of a codename