Topic: Your sweetest dreams/worst nightmares?  (Read 22499 times)

Offline Star Magician

• The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: November 08, 2012, 10:28:58 AM »
My favorite dream ever was when I was given a lot of colored balloons, and the wind carried me away off a cliff. I floated around above the sea and then slowly fell into the water. I let the balloons go and swam to the shore where I met a friend of mine who I've never met IRL (but knew online). We walked the beach together and talked until it ended. :gsjoy:
Anyone else have some interesting dreams to share?  :29:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 10:42:32 AM by Star Magician »

prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny dood

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 03:59:47 PM »
Okay, so I'm in this Castle, and Appearantly, I was in charge of guarding this prisoner. He manages to escape, and next I know, he was being brutally murderated by some other guards. For some reason, I decide to help this man. He gets up, very weak, and then, he gets up in my face and says to me, with like the Darkest, most serious face ever

"You will regret that decision when I gather all seven dragon balls, and wish to rule the world!

"Not if I get them First!"

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 06:37:10 AM »
lol wut

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 06:48:20 AM »
Hey, you said "Your sweetest dreams/worst nightmares/weird and/or interesting visions?" and I think this counts as Weird

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 06:50:37 AM »
Hey, you said "Your sweetest dreams/worst nightmares/weird and/or interesting visions?" and I think this counts as Weird
Yes, and so the "lol wut" was deserved. lol.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 06:51:12 AM »
Point taken.

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 08:19:27 AM »
One dream I had when I was really young: I was staring into a front-loader washing machine with the glass window in front. Suddenly, the machine stopped, and a hand appeared inside and was moving around. But then the washing machine started again, and it turned out to just be a glove. :rolleyes:

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 09:32:49 AM »
interesting?

if dreamed that i was playing tennis with a famous tennis players and i won all the champion ships???

or another dream wich scared me to dead about how my family was laying dead on the floor....

will peace ever come?

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 10:49:54 AM »
^
nice for the first one :D
Ehhh not so nice for the second one D:

Another dream I had more recently involved me and a party of about 4 other people (I don't know/remember any of them) We were talking to each other, but sudenly an alarm went off. We tried to escape a building, but we could see out the windows many cloned humanoid-looking figures crawling everywhere. When I got closer to the window, I could see that they were all children, all weilding strange bio-weapons, and all under some sort of mind control. They were like agile zombies almost. As we got surrounded, I woke up.

Thanks, Xenosaga. T_T

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 08:33:53 AM »
R.

Another dream I had when I was young: I was eating a waffle and decided to take it outside. Then, I got attacked by a bee, but instead of trying to sting me, it just stung my waffle over and over again instead.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 08:49:54 AM »
I once dreamed that I had the power to change my shape and size(Again, the terrible things I would do with that ability) and that I took the form of a creature with no legs, but a snake tail, and that I would confront my enemies in my altered shape, all mysteriou-like, and I would  recount to them the wrongs they had done upon myself, and others. I would then merely leave, and let them live their live knowing they had seen something they shouldn't hae

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2012, 07:36:42 AM »
I am a person who has at least one bizarre dream a night and remember almost all of them.  Especially the ones where I've been gaming too much all day and then dream about it. 

One of my all-time strangest dreams:  I was running though a forest from this old creepy guy as he was screaming, "Come here! I have make you into a cake!!!"       So I'm running and getting away from him ('cause he's old and slow) and I look over my shoulder to check if I could see him, and I run straight off a cliff into a giant churning mixing bowl below full of white cake batter, and the blades cut me up and turned the batter pink with my blood. The old man stopped at the edge of the cliff and smiled.
Moral of the story? Don't eat strawaberry flavored cake before going to bed  :))

Seriously though, I was afraid while it was happening, but woke up and started laughing.
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2012, 06:24:47 PM »
another 1

i was running some kinda triahtlon and after i got a drink from a some weird men i suddnely could fly.
it ended somewhere in space. where i saw all the planets?

will peace ever come?

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2012, 01:39:51 AM »
My name actually comes from a dream I had. In which I got stung by a 6 foot scorpion in the arm, cut off the arm, it grew back, I cut the scorpion's tail off, and the people in the arena started chanting "Scorpio!"

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2012, 08:06:00 AM »
I once had a dream where a saved a little ladybug from a bird. I took it home and kept it as a pet and it soon grew to be the size of a house.   Then the ungrateful little twit ate me. I rescued it, fed it, kept a roof over its head, and hid it from the landlady ('cause I wasn't aloud to have pets).        And it ATE me.  I know it was just a dream, and one I had a few years ago for that matter, but still.  Rude.
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!