Topic: The Eternal Desert Fortress  (Read 2645 times)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2013, 12:56:43 AM »
Ivan freaked out and tried to play music, but it failed, because only Nyran can choose what music plays here. Ivan shoots a fireball at Nyran and rolls past him. "There no orb here like in the other places?" Ivan asked while he ran away deeper into the fortress to play hide, seek, and attack.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2013, 01:48:44 AM »
"Youthink I'm moronic enough to keep valuables here? All you're going to find are rations, books, and toys. But if you want to look all cool being stealthy and what not, I'd be happy to oblige, Nyran said, sealing the exits and entrances with Rock walls, making it entirely dark aside from the occasional candle.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2013, 02:07:18 AM »
"SHI-" Ivan tripped.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2013, 02:17:27 AM »
Nyran smirked. He could hear Ivan from his location. "Yeah, that went about as well as I thought is would. Hey, buddy, why don't you just summon light?" He said.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2013, 02:35:14 AM »
"HA! you probably have something to prevent me from keeping light in this place. No I need no light. I'll just wait until my eyes get night-vision which will take around 1000 seconds. Freakin Luna clan and there always automatically available night-vision" Ivan said.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2013, 02:43:40 AM »
"How!? How in the name of Cybele would I get an Anti-Light Generator or something? You're just being stubborn. Come at me when you're ready to be smart. Hell, blind me with light! Do something!" Nyran said, pacing in frustration

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2013, 03:09:02 AM »
Ivan was behind Nyran now. Ivan's eyes were used to the dark now. Ivan slashed at Nyran.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2013, 03:18:10 AM »
"I can still hear you, Moron!" Nyran yelled, blocking Ivan's sword with his own.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2013, 05:51:05 AM »
"Well when this place is so empty you can hear everything!" Ivan placed a light mine to blind and harm Nyran if he stepped on it. Ivan jumped up and did a swirling frontflip slash as he went over Nyran's head trying to force him to step on the mine.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2013, 05:55:29 AM »
Nyran stepped on the mine. Despite some damage, Nyran was unnaffected. "Blinding me in a dark room? Really? Nice try." Nyran said, sending rocks flying in all directions

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2013, 05:59:27 AM »
Ivan tripped! Wow you need to stop doing that. At least you got lucky that time and didn't get hurt. Ivan got up and shot some light into Nyran's eye. "Hope you don't need glasses after that!"

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2013, 06:25:35 AM »
Nyran managed to dodge the hit. Sensing where Ivan was, he summoned vines at his feet to knock him over.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2013, 06:29:05 AM »
Wow. Ivan tripped again, this time because of the roots. *Ivan's narrator facepalms.*

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*