Topic: Knights of The Lost Waters  (Read 8827 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2013, 10:25:23 PM »
"Your sqyabbling seems to have upset the lordling. How about a compromise?" Scorpio grinned. "You two BOTH die, and your successors sign a truce, sound good?" Scorpio looked at Aether "While I despise sell-swords, you stand to make the most profit from this war, and I must respect that. However, if you escalate this conflict just to line your pockets, my Armada will make the seas red with your people's blood."

He turned to Mercury. "Where do you stand on this? I'm not talking about your country, I'm talking about you personally, sir. Whwere do you stand?"

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2013, 11:11:44 PM »
"Hmm… Personally? I still have no particular side, but I am more willing to take a side than my superiors. I would follow whichever one of you proves to be the most rational and logical about their approach to the situation, and side with them. There's also a general standard of me actually liking you personally, of course. As of right now, I don't really see any reason to take a side with any of you, but if you do, I may ask my superiors to dispatch me and a small group of Knights to fight for whichever side I choose with the added purpose of keeping tabs on the war."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 11:32:43 PM »
"I really hope you don't choose that snake." Ivan muttered prying his hands from his face.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 03:56:34 AM »
(It seems Zattiri has no followers. What to do...)
Aether shook his head at Scorpio. "Two things. One, I care about my people and won't let them die uselessly just for money. Two, there is also how I feel that depends on if I accept the client. They give a good enough reason, I'll fight for em."

Offline Zattiri

• Cavalier Adept
  • Nightmare
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 06:17:49 PM »
Zattiri lost any semblance of a smile after Ivan spoke. He looked rather angry, in fact. "Shut up!" He yelled to Ivan "Shut up, shut up, shut up! God, everything you say just makes me want to smack you! How poor a judge of character Nyran must be, to shine upon you! I promise, you will be the first I remove from power, right before the arachnid!" He yelled, his fangs bared, and his fists on the table.
"Swords so easily drawn beg to be used... and are rarely so easy to put away again"

-Makuta Miserix, the Mutran Chronicles

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013, 06:37:53 PM »
"You may be the lesser of two evils, snake." Scorpio looked around the room. "Why do you two want to be king? You may earn my country as an ally if you can sway me... Although... I believe Mercury would be a better king. Aether as well would do well with a crown as well... Never mind me, I'm just thinking out loud..." Scorpio looked Zattiri in the eye. "You will be a good king one day, but only if you let go of all your anger. My trading armada is open for hire if you need it, Sn- Kiing Zattiri, but it's open to everyone else as well. I do not care about the mainland, so do whatever you people will. I will sign a treaty with the winner of your war." Scorpio looked at Mercury. "Is that something you agree with, sir?"

Offline Zattiri

• Cavalier Adept
  • Nightmare
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2013, 06:53:00 PM »
Zattiri stopped. He looked around. He calmly say back down. " I apologize for my irrational behavior. I will restate my previous proposition. I am not saying that I will, without doubt, be king of all. I wish only to say that there must be a King of All. One who will rule justly, and fairly. Your case for not caring about the mainland puzzles me. It's just that. The Main Land. Think if it were to erupt in a chaos that spread to your land. That is my dilemma. I believe strength comes from Unity. I feel to unify as such to protect our people is our Duty. I even believe that is our Destiny to do so." He said, looking as friendly as a snake-man could. He looked rather genuine though. He was being honest.
"Swords so easily drawn beg to be used... and are rarely so easy to put away again"

-Makuta Miserix, the Mutran Chronicles

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013, 07:26:02 PM »
"I see, King Zattiri. While you give a valid point, doing so through war will only result in more death along the way. Discontent will stir within the people. There will be revolts and the like. Although, I do not believe people will be willing to give up their royalty without such a fight." Nyran said, becoming lost in thought, considering the possibilities and reactions of the peoples.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2013, 07:49:12 PM »
"Your theory is flawed," said the Mariner King. "You believe one can rule all? How will that one govern those lands? He'd need to put a lord in charge of them. Then that lord rebels, so you send your forces to deal with him. But at the same time, two more lords rebel, stretching you forces further until everyon is everywhere and more rebels march on the capital and slay all inside. That is your future." Scorpio looked at Nyran. "Though, he is right about needing more order. We should set up a council of kings and have summits like this every change of the season."

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2013, 07:56:41 PM »
"But should we gather all the kings here to do so, we'd reach disagreements. Setting aside personal grudges, that is." Nyran said, glaring at Zattiri.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2013, 08:42:16 PM »
"That's why no man should be in charge of everything. We all have lands, so we all should just convene to talk about the good of the realm."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2013, 04:56:11 AM »
"Indeed finally some of us agree on something. But although, Zattiri, your point is valid and is considered we SHOULD be a unity, but not under one ruler. If we work together our kingdoms may as well be as good as One. I apologize for my earlier outburst Lord Zattiri, your thoughts just seamed outrageous. I spoke without hearing you out first."
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2013, 05:07:34 AM »
"I just said that! You dare try to use my words as your own?" Scorpio was getting sick of talking. He hated councils, but this was for the good of his people, so he endured. "Forgive me for that outburst, I tend to get a little angry when I have to sit here and try to stop two petty children from going to war over one death. Will all the live a war costs bring him back, Lord Nyran?"

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013, 05:10:58 AM »
"It wasn't one death. He invaded my country. You will forgive me if I get a little angry over such an act.." Nyran said, remembering the slaughter just as vividly as when it had happened.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2013, 05:15:32 AM »
Scorpio took a swig from his flask. "You should have been stronger. You should have killed him outside of Haven's walls when he wasn't prepared. That's how it works on the sea, kill or be killed. Here's a thought: Have him send one person of his to death by YOUR hand and YOUR hand alone for each he killed. That work?" He took another swing from his flask.