Topic: Knights of The Lost Waters  (Read 9240 times)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2013, 05:17:50 AM »
"If it isn't too much may I ask who died? I don't think I was ever aware of this death." Ivan was a bit curious. Ivan had started to get strange dreams that all became true. First the lake lowering a bit more than usual. A strange relic on the shore and now the death of someone in Nyran's kingdom. Coincidence? Ivan wasn't so sure any more.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2013, 05:34:51 AM »
"Nerai, Monarth, Pirai, Kay, Marik, Gale, Yuri, Jalis and many, many others.." Nyran said angrily, and quietly. He twitched in irritation.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2013, 05:38:59 AM »
"Than go kill one for each you've lost! If you won't make him pay the proper price, you won't be able to win a war. A king must alway, and I mean always, be ready to kill for his country." Scorpio tried to drink from his flask, only to find it empty. "You should have some of your men go burn a couple of his villages while you two are in a realm of peace. That would prove you mean what you say."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2013, 05:44:48 AM »
'Hmm even more conserning. How many deaths were in my dreams?' Ivan thought. In a flash Ivan thought he saw Ienzo. He was only able to speak to him through his book, but it was gone now. 'Hmm i think i'm hallucinating. What did I eat today?' Ivan thought. He was allergic to celery, but he couldn't remember if he ate any or not. 'Focus Ivan focus! This isn't the time to be thinking of that.' Ivan didn't realize he has standing until he suddenly became weak. He didn't want to worry anyone so he sat down. 'It will go away. It's just minor.'

".........." Ivan became silent after Nyran's reply. He then sat down. (notice the last Paragraph is during the thought process that Ivan is going through. So no confusion should be administered.)
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2013, 04:53:12 PM »
Legend burst through the doors to the chamber in which the leaders were seated. He was wearing his armour.
He threw up his arms in warm greeting.
"Hello everyone! I apologize for my tardiness!" He put his arms down and walked to the empty seat. 
He sat down, and leaned on the table, with his hands holding up his head.
"So, what did I miss? Is everyone going to war?"

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2013, 10:50:21 PM »
1. I feel like I heard Jalis before, and recently...
2. Aether first gently scolded him for being late. "If we were in a war, you would've walked head first into a sword. It pays to come on time.
3. He sighed and filled Legend in. "We have been in discussion over the future of The Lost Waters. So far there is talk of total monarchy, and a unified court. And Scorpio here wants Nyran to kill in revenge of those Zattiri killed to end this feud."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2013, 11:00:36 PM »
"It's the only way to end this with the least bloodshed. Put down how many men, women, and children were killed, and kill one man for each man, two men for each woman, and five men for each child." Scorpio took out a knife wrapped in a leather sheathe. "Here's the means to do it." He slid the knife to Nyran. "It's a gift."

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2013, 11:13:00 PM »
(One thing though, if there's a truce, how would there be any way to rp. I mean this is a warfare rp right? Something gotta happen)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2013, 11:26:20 PM »
(Yes, but either Nyran or Zattiri will have to start it.)

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2013, 12:29:40 AM »
Merc cleared his throat to get everybody's attention, then signaled for his men to seize the knife and return it to Scorpio, which they did promptly. "It seems that several of you have neglected to turn in all of your weapons, but I suppose that was a lost cause. Anyways, we shouldn't be so hasty about decisions such as this. We have not yet heard Lord Zattiri's opinion in the matter, as I'm sure he's in some form of shock after such a sudden and violent turn to these negotiations. I'm also fairly certain that not only would this anger both the snake Lord and myself, as I am in strict opposition to unnecessary bloodshed, it also wouldn't satisfy Zattiri in the slightest. The war woul still go on, meaning that this a very unnecessary and very stupid tangent. Shall we get back to the actual discussion of who's on what side?"

He glances down at his notes. "From what I can tell so far, we have only one alliance established, which is between Ivan and Nyran. Everybody else , excluding Zattiri, appears to have no actual opinion on the matter, choosing to be a mercenary or just are completely neutral."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2013, 01:09:18 AM »
"I see no point in taking a side yet. I'll wait for the battles to start, that will prove that these men are more than just words." Scorpio looked at Mercury. "Good enough for you?"

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2013, 01:30:55 AM »
"Anyone with pay, not just Nyran and Zattiri, can acquire my assistance." was all he said

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2013, 01:46:15 AM »
Scorpio smiled. "That's good to know. Tell me. Would you ever leave the employ of one man for another if you were paid to?"

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2013, 11:46:27 AM »
Aether thought about it. "Hmmm... Well more than just pay, they would also need something extra for me to just abandon my client."

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2013, 03:14:24 PM »
Soltur continued to sit by, silently and pensively with his fingers steepled and his brow furrowed in thought.