Topic: Ivan vs. Lunor (Soltur) (and maybe others) The Final Showdown  (Read 7223 times)

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2013, 03:44:02 AM »
The Shadow Strider walked toward Ivan, brought one of its massive legs up, preparing to smash Ivan, and also, it shot a beam of chaotic shadow at Ivan. Souls seemed to appear in the beam, evil, wicked spirits of fallen warlords, mass murderers, and other horrid people.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2013, 05:25:00 AM »
Ivan intook the beam. When it cleared Ivan's body was still there. It lie motionless, but then soon Ivan was grasping his head and shouting in pain. Luxaria came bursting on in a flash of light. "I'm not going to survive in THAT environment. Ivan what are you doing?" A cloud of darkness shrouded Ivan while he was in pain. The purest darkness there could be. No hint of light in it at all.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2013, 10:33:26 AM »
Lunor cackled wildly. "You hope to save yourself from the darkness by using the darkness?!" he laughed. "You're a bigger fool than I imagined!!!" Soltur stirred again. Lunor looked at him, glared, and walked toward Soltur while the Strider occupied itself by slamming its foot down. The foot was over Ivan.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2013, 06:53:22 PM »
Ivan wasn't there anymore. He was in front of Soltur guarding him. "I didn't want to use the darkness, but now that I'm using it why not as well cherish it. It is the purest darkness of them all that I carry." It was then that anybody could realize why he was going through pain. He had transformed into a wolf.

'I would have liked to be a cat, but In this situation I guess it wouldn't have worked.' Ivan thought. Ivan then howled to summon help. 'I'M COMING!' a cat's voice shouted. It was a small cat, but as it got closer it slowly morphed into a female human. (with clothing of course) She drew out her claws (a weapon hidden inside her gloves.) 'I'll get the Dark beast you protect that one over there from this guy' (speaking telepathically due to 'voice issues')
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2013, 08:02:40 PM »
"Well, my young friends, you have may have pure darkness, but I hold pure CHAOS!" roared Lunor. The beast grew in size until he was double his original size.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #140 on: August 30, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »
'Chaos is something everybody has. Same with Darkness. Chaos is madness, so is fear. You have fear don't you or else you wouldn't be fighting or trying to destroy things. Fear is something everybody has also. So i'll fight it with Courage. Something that everybody has as well, but something that not everybody uses. I may have fear, but I have courage so I'll put every ounce of it in my attacks.'

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2013, 02:04:19 AM »
Lunor chuckled and made several copies of himself. "If you're done talking, LET THE CHAOS REIGN!!!"