Topic: Golden Sun 4 (Main Topic)  (Read 6323 times)

Offline L

• Honored Admiral Adept
  • No matter how old we get, we are still children.
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« on: June 25, 2013, 08:45:43 PM »
Basically, due to the clutter of inactive GS4 topics, I have decided to make 1 topic to address all the subjects of those topics

So discuss everything about GS's future here

Alright my point of view:
GS4 will be released on 3DS unless Wii U sales increase massively
Camelot will announce it in 2-5 years
Isaac will represent GS in SSB4, as there will be a total of 50 characters according to Nintendo (so Isaac's position is guaranteed)
a GS5 is possible, depending on sales of course
at least 2-3 fangames are in development (One by Rolina)
I will make one in good time (It will be a surprise, and I will approach Camelot with it so no problems arise)
Someone will make a manga revolved around the first two games and/or events of how alchemy was sealed
We will have 8-16 party members in GS4
Dark and Light psynergy introduced in GS4, usable I mean (Rolina, I don't know why you say Dark and Light ARE fundanentalments, when no one knows that, unless you had an interview with someone who works for Camelot)
The main protagonist will be Felix' Son (Camelot will never, ever make a Female the main character, if they wanted, they would of done it already)
Isaac will die in GS4 or some other future game
Kraden will never die

Offline Jenna

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 09:17:13 PM »
Isaac will die?

Don't tell me he turns into a Doom Dragon and Matthew is forced to kill him.  :rolleyes:

16 party members is a must, and here's what kind of characters they should include

Isaac
Garet
Ivan
Mia
Felix
Sheba
Jenna
Piers

Matthew
Tyrell
Karis
Nowell
Felix's son
Proxian
Amiti
Hama's son or daughter, either that or Sveta returns

Too bad Tyrell and Garet have to be included though, especially Tyrell.  :rolleyes:

Final boss needs to be good, even if it's a dragon

Allow Alex to battle, I want to battle Alex

Why not have Kraden die?

Actually can he be removed, his dialog is boring, and if Alex turns out to be good, I would not be surprised if Kraden was the big evil of this series.

Offline Star Magician

• The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 04:40:58 PM »

Offline Jenna

• Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 06:38:21 PM »
I'm going to say my take on the possibility of a Proxian becoming a playable character.

First off Felix, he is reconized as Prox's strongest warrior and it's possible that's where he disappeared to seeing that Felix may have wanted to return to Prox as their hero.

Instead of Felix having a son or daughter that could end up being a copy of Matthew, he could be a sensei to a Proxian warrior apprentice that ends up joining the main cast as the new Mars adept.

Another thing it's kind of unnecessary for Felix to have a son seeing that Matthew is his nephew, especially if it is another Venus Adept.

Remember that area where Puelle was and there was like 6 Proxian apprentices?

First off, the girls looked like Menardi and the guys looked like Saturos, I wonder why they'd make them resemble important Proxian characters, perhaps there's a later use for one of these Proxians?

I do think Felix went back to train these Proxians though, and I do think Felix is going to end up in a storyline that connects with our new Mars adept, a Proxian that was trained by Felix.

Most of all at the end of Lost Age after beating the Doom Dragon, each and everyone of these Proxian apprentices where interested in getting stronger, so this could hint one of these guys being playable later on.

Does anybody else remember these Proxian apprentices?

If so do you think it's possible one of these Proxians can be playable in GS4?

Do you think Felix returned to Prox to train these apprentices?

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 11:57:06 PM »
STAHP! I'm drooling all over mah keyboard. I want a girl proxian character and a girl Main Protagonist.

Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 01:03:45 AM »
I'm all for Felix having a girl and heving her team with her cousin, Matt's older brother who trained with his mother due to his Mars Psynergy.

Offline Jenna

• Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 05:56:49 AM »
I'm all for Felix having a girl and heving her team with her cousin, Matt's older brother who trained with his mother due to his Mars Psynergy.

I think Matthew having a sibling that uses fire psynergy would be ok, but only if it replaces Tyrell.

I can't help but hope Tyrell gets replaced somehow.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 02:06:12 PM »
I'm fine with Tyrell, it's Sveta that I want gone. I like Rief better than her, and everyone knows I hate him.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 07:00:02 PM »
I feel like the GS:DD trio will definitely be in the next game if they make one. And Sveta's story is finished, so there would be no point to add her.

I will revive the idea of a guy without psynergy, but some kind of item to help him in battle or something

Offline Jenna

• Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 05:41:13 PM »
I'm all for a Proxian being the new Mars Adept to replace Eoleo in whom won't return because his story along with Himi's story is over, he needs to return to Champa and take care of his grandmother.

Felix doesn't need a descendant, Matthew is already his nephew, I'd rather keep Matthew the leader I'm kind of tired of the leader changing in every title, just keep one, I like Matthew because he reminds me of Isaac and the fact that he's Isaac's son and Felix's nephew works out perfectly.

Tyrell is just someone we have to put up with as one of Mars adepts, but for the second one I don't want another Eoleo, nor do I want a clone of Jenna in whom already has Matthew as a descendant which is good enough, I want to see a Proxian as our new Mars adept.

Think about how interesting the Proxian woud be.

He/she could have moves like

Rising Dragon: Agatio's move from Lost Age could be used as a Proxian exclusive

Fume series: since the Proxian would take Eoleo'splace, then the fume series would still be usable psynergy

Flame Dragon: like Sveta, the Proxian can transform into a Flame Dragon to increase the power of his/her stats

Pyroclasm: Can't have a Proxian moveset without good ole Saturos's favorite move

Super Nova/Mad Blast: Karst and Menadri used these moves, either one would work, maybe Mad Blast since Tyrell has Supernova.

Also the weapons a Proxian would use are

Scythe: exclusive to Proxians and makes a great exclusive new weapon to use

Long Sword: Like Matthew, he/she can be able to use long swords, however unlike Matthew and the others, the Proxian holds it like it's a light blade, much like Saturos did.

Light Blade: Can also use light blades

Fist: Like what Agatio probably used, there would bea second exclusive weapon for the Proxian, fists.

Offline Neoxian Descendent

• Adept Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2013, 03:32:16 AM »
here are my character choices.
first mercury: Nowell,
first venus:  Felix Sheba son,
first mars: unintroduced but connected( like childhood friends or something )
first jupiter:  another one of ivan's offspring
second mercury: another distant relative of Mia( example; amiti)
second venus: takeru
second mars: proxian
second jupiter: unintroduced

also, just for the fun of it, pairings
 :garet: :gsjoy: :mia:
 :isaac: :gsjoy: :jenna:
 :felix: :gsjoy: :sheba:
 :ivan: (forever alone)http://goldensunforums.thelostwaters.com/Smileys/tlw/gsfrown.gif
 :piers: ( forever alone)http://goldensunforums.thelostwaters.com/Smileys/tlw/001_huh.gif

I don't understand how Super Mario can smash blocks with his head but can die by touching a turtle. -_-

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2013, 03:41:14 AM »
Ivan isn't forever alone, he has a daughter, so that means he has a Wife or a Girlfriend or something like that.

Garet has a different wife since Reif and Tyrell aren't brothers or else Camelot would have actually implied it.

Issac Jenna is Cannon

Felix Sheba is unconfirmed, but most likely cannon
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Neoxian Descendent

• Adept Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2013, 03:48:26 AM »
misinterpretation. i meant unconfirmed be forever alone. also, i know about the garret mia thing. can't i have a little fun? :tongue:
I don't understand how Super Mario can smash blocks with his head but can die by touching a turtle. -_-

Offline Jenna

• Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2013, 05:51:59 AM »
Who would the Proxin descend from?

:saturos:  :gsjoy:  :menardi:

:agatio:  :gsjoy:  :karst:

:saturos:  :gsjoy:  :karst:

Or

:agatio:  :gsjoy:  :menardi:

The first two, Proxshipping and Dragonshipping are two we always look at, especially Proxshipping considering it has Saturos, but what if it was actually vise versa where it's Saturos with Karst and Agatio with Menardi?

Or would the Proxian descend from nobody?

There was 6 Proxian warriors at the end of Lost Age, all of them were kind of young, could it be one of them?

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2013, 06:10:39 AM »
Why is the whole shipping topic being so fervently discussed so suddenly? xD