Poll

Do you want to see Part 2?

Yes!
No!
"Only if I get to be the best!" Said Allysson.
"No way! My story is just getting started! I slew an evil minister who was poisoning an innocent girl!" Said Oron.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DRAGON KNIGHT?!

Topic: Chaos Rising Part 1: A Battle For Who's Sake?  (Read 10136 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« on: August 22, 2013, 05:30:50 AM »
"Why are you here..." A young man named in dark clothing is stalking a group of angry soldiers. They appeared to be hunting something, and the youth wanted to know what.

"There she is! Kill her on sight!" The soldiers grabbed a young girl and knocked her to her knees. "I was told to kill you... But I was never told how I had to do it..." Their leader said, pulling a long, thin blade out of his belt. It was clearly a flaying knife. "Now, little bird, sing. What is your name?"

"I... I think it's Allyssa... Please let me go... Sir..." The girl was on the verge of tears, but their captain only laughed. "I'm not doe with you yet, sweet dove. I want you to sing for me!"

"I think she's wearing leather armor," one of the soldiers said. "Very well," said the captain, "remove her outer layer of armor, cloak and all." The soldiers smirked at her as fear welled up inside.

The first man who touched her died without a sound. Then a second fell. Then a third! Fourth! Fifth! Soon, all eight men were dead leaving only the captain, who had discarded the flaying knife for a longsword.

The alley inbetween inns was dark, even though the moon was full. This was the bad part of a poor village, so it was all but abandoned.

"I am the ghost of honor." A voice rang out from everywhere and nowhere. "I am the shadow of justice. I will watch them, I will defend them, for they cannot defend themselves. I take what is mine, and what is owed. I take the lives of those whcross the line. I am... Justice!" A long, thin sword was driven through the man's chest from the shadows. The youth stepped out.

"Are you hurt?" He asked Allyssa. "I'm fine. My name's Allyssa, good sir. May I ask yours?" The maiden replied, choking back tears and fear. How did she know this man wasn't going to hurt her?

"My name's Oron. I live over in that abandoned stronghold. Which is where I'm taking you for the nigh, if that's OK with you?" "F-Fine... Sir Oron..." Allyssa's fear was subsiding for some reason. She could sense the good in this man. "Good! But just call me Oron."

The next day, Oron and Allyssa walked out to find a group of Lumina soldiers attacking citizens.

The countries of Lumina and Nox had been at war for four years, taking their bloody conflict with them to Valdur, the country in between them. They had ravaged most of its once proud villages and now were trying to tax them unjustly.

The Lumina soldiers were attacking those who refused to pay the tax. Luckily, heroes came out of the woodwork t( help.

(OK, guys, this is where you debut!)

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 06:33:02 AM »
Philos walked out calmly, his bracelet glowing a bright blue. He formed a sphere of water to lift up 3 of the Lumina soldiers. The sphere turned to ice as he crashed the ball to the ground, shattering it.

"Go back where you came from. If I'm here, you can't do any harm to the citizens without more harm to yourselves."

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 08:17:17 AM »
a littel sound can be heard when suddenly a flash appeared. setting a mysterious shadow on the background
then a voice can be heard. leave the girl alone.

will peace ever come?

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 09:08:49 AM »
a littel sound can be heard when suddenly a flash appeared. setting a mysterious shadow on the background
then a voice can be heard. leave the girl alone.
(Reread Scorpio's last few sentences)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 02:46:50 PM »
(Thank you, Aether.)

"Oron! Let me help!" Allyssa said as she ran into the battle. She was holding her own quite well with the large stick she found. "If you say so, Allyssa. Just don't get killed. I still have to question you about why you were here!"

"Let them go!" Allyssa shot a bolt of Wind Magic at the Lumina soldiers as Oron ran toward a man standing away from the frey. "So... You wish to die, do you? I've been waiting for you. My name is Vosch Van Valeus. I'm going to char the bone from your skin. You are justice? No. You killed my men last night. Why? I don't care. They were my men. Let us fight."

Vosch pulled out a long, thin blade from its sheath and ran toward Oron. "I'm going to kill you just the same. Tell your men 'hello' for me." Oron said, half mocking the great captain.

The clash claimed two buildings and set the dirt road on fire.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 03:42:57 PM »
Philos noticed the two dudes about to fight. However, he felt like it would be wrong to interfere. He formed a whip of water and lashed out at more soldiers.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 07:58:44 PM »
Ranis, remembering his king's orders, rushed into aid, slicing and dicing soldiers left and right. "I hope I am doing this right, Lord Drelys," he muttered under his breath.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 10:06:20 PM »
"Hello, sir." Ranis saw a woman appear behind him. "You look like a smart man, so why not join me and Nox? We're going to win this war, so your power would be wasted fighting against us. My name Tahliya. You and I could... Join forces... Think about it..." And with that, Tahliya vanished.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 10:45:36 PM »
Ranis blinked in surprise, sustaining a slight cut from one of the soldiers, whom he dispatched with consummate ease. He thought about what this Tahliya said. "What would Drelys do?" he muttered. He thought about it, but came up with nothing. He began to think about what she said while cutting down each soldier who attacked him.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 11:37:29 PM »
Tahliya appeared behind Ranis and blasted a Lumina soldier with dark purple flames. "I'll look out for you if you need, Sir. I will need your decision soon, because  Won't be able to save your life once we win the war if you're fighting for someone else. I've been watching you for quite some time, and I've grown to... Respect you." She said as she blasted another soldier.

Vosch and Oron's duel was starting to get out of hand. They had destroyed most of the wooden buildings with their swordplay. Vosch was distracted by a face he knew too well. "Tahliya Nox... The Black Emperor's illegitimate daughter and one of his best generals... Here?" He got a slash on his face for his troubles. "Keep your eyes on your opponent, you Lumina *******!" Oron yelled as he slashed at Vosch again, but he blocked it with his own blade this time. Their clash showed no signs of stopping.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 02:07:02 AM »
Ranis roared in frustration. "All of you just STOP!" A burst of heat and light flew from his body. He turned to Tahliya. "I apologize for my outburst. I merely have a great deal on my mind. I will join your team under one condition: Your kingdom has no hold over me. Deal?" He held out his hand.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 05:14:39 AM »
"No. If you are with us, you must swear loyalty to my fa- I mean, The Black Emperor. You must vow never to go against him... No matter what he wants you to do. I am bound to him by blood, so I had no choice what is your answer to that, sir?" Tahliya said to Ranis.

In a bolt of flan Vosch teleported his men away and took one stab at Tahliya. She was wounded and half dead from one blow.

"I... Have to go now... We'll speak again..." With that, Tahliya vanished leaving Oron staring at all who aided the people. "You all look a little beat up. Come with me to our keep and have some dinner. I'll warn you, it's not in good condition. I will try to find you a room with a roof if you want to spend the night." Allyssa said. "OUR keep?!" Replied Oron. "Well," said Allyssa, "aren't we staying together?" "No! I only took you in because you were hurt! You still owe me an explanation!" "You'll get one after dinner." Sais the maiden.

Eclipse, The capital of Nox.

"I'm sorry I failed you, fath- I mean, my Lord! I'm sorry for the slip up! Please! Don't hurt me!" Said Tahliya to the throne.

"Oh, dear sister... Father has met a... painful end... I'm the Black Emperor now." The former prince of Nox turned around to face his half-sister. His name was Archamenel, he was known for being the strong prince, but now he was king. "I think you need to do better when sent on special missions, don't you? Men! Take her to the Pit of Sorrow! Leave her with nothing to her name but the burlap of a prisoner! Maybe that will help you learn your lesson, you worthless *******."

Corona, the capital of Lumina.

"I'm sorry I failed you... I know the things we were doing were wrong, but they are my orders. I have to do what your elder brother commands of me. I'm a captain in his army." Said Vosch Van Valeus to a barely eighteen year old girl. The girl was in a large bed wearing a loose-fitting nightgown and a circlet. She was clearly very ill, she had been since her father died, but she was still a princess, so she would always wear her circlet.

"I know you dislike those cruel things my brother has you do, but he has a good reason, he has to. Thank you for the meal and the medicine, Vosch. The medics in the citadel have no idea what's wrong with me." Isaara, the princess said.

"I'll find out, and I'll fix you. I promise." Said Captain Van Valeus. "You'd better, or we cannot get married!" Said the princess.

They spent the rest of the night laughing and smiling as only lovers can.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 04:34:27 AM »
Ranis was torn. He was told to swear no allegiance to any other kingdom, but the woman looked as if she needed help. He really wished his mentor was there. He'd know what to do...

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 04:45:40 AM »
Allyssa grabbed Ranis' hand and pulled him, her petite frame disguising her strength. "C'mon! We're having dinner soon! Why not join us?!" She said as she walked and dragged Ranis toward the keep.

"Um... I have a friend who woke up the other day and forgot everything abou herself, do you have any idea how I could help her?" The young, bright-eyed girl asked Ranis. "If she does remember that she had to do something important, but nothing else. She only knows her name due to a ring she had. If she doesn't figure everything out soon, bad things will happen, she knows that much. What should... She do?"

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 04:50:06 AM »
Ranis blushed and laughed nervously. He listened to what Allyssa said and nodded several times.

"Memory loss is a dreadful thing, but can be reversed. The power of light can do many things. It is, however, a gradual process and can become annoyingly-time-consuming. I apologize for that. Who is your friend?" he said amiably.