Poll

Do you want to see Part 2?

Yes!
No!
"Only if I get to be the best!" Said Allysson.
"No way! My story is just getting started! I slew an evil minister who was poisoning an innocent girl!" Said Oron.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DRAGON KNIGHT?!

Topic: Chaos Rising Part 1: A Battle For Who's Sake?  (Read 9124 times)

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2013, 04:56:07 AM »
"I will join, so long as I am not forced to pledge allegience to any nation or kingdom," he said. "I remain loyal to my lord, King Lumbrus."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2013, 05:26:56 AM »
"You will pledge no loyalty to any king or country, just to me as commander, to your brothers and sisters in arms, and to the innocents who cannot defend themselves." Oron said, standing proud. "We are out to put an end to this war, even if it means dying to stop the bloodshed. Do you still want to join?"

Eclipse, the capital of Nox.

"Welcome, generals," Black Emperor Archamenel said as two powerful warriors walked into the throne room and kneeled. "Sonya," he said looking at a woman in full, crimson and silver armor. She had grey pants underneath, and her hair, done in a braid that reached her back, and eyes were the color of blood. "I'm glad to see you again, but I believe you're wearing more than las we met." He said. "As are you, my lord." She replied.

"Stavros..." Archamenel said to a man in a dark green longcoat, black pants, boots, cloves, belt and shirt with long, brown hair and blue eyes. "I thought you would be the one not to show..." "It's nice to see you still know who I am, Emperor." The Assassin said.

"You counted me as absent without checking the shadows, my lord." A man in black, grey, dark purple, and gold robes stepped out of the shadows. He pulled his hood down to reveal hair that matched the purple of his robe, pale skin, and one blue eye and one red eye. "Stellius," Archamenel said. "Must you always do things like that? I grow tired of Lumina's existance in my world. I'm sending each of you out with an army to end this war. Now begone."

They were leaving the room when Sonya was called back. "Sonya. I need you to send one of the Bloodknights to deal with my sister. Sje has escaped from her cell, and is bound to find allies who will help her get revenge on me. Make sure that does not happen." "Yes, my beloved lord... But..." She said smiling. "Is there anything else we could do afterwords?" "Anything you want after you send the Bloodknight." Will do, my lord."

Sonya walked out of the room, up the stairs, and into the room of Sir Vyrden Dracule the Impaler. "You have your target, fly at first light." said Sonya. "Will do," said the Impaler as he took off for his wyvern. Sonya, however, took off for the Emperor's chambers.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2013, 12:53:37 PM »
"Then you have my blade and brain, Oron," said Ranis with a hint of pride. He finally felt that he was doing the right thing. He was proud of himself for that.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2013, 01:28:04 PM »
"..." Philos was silent at the proposal. After Ranis accepted, he walked to his bedroom and shut the door.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2013, 02:05:01 PM »
Ranis went to Philos' door and knocked on it.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2013, 08:06:09 PM »
(I dunno where to start so I'll start alone)

"So we meet again." a shady woman stood in front of a young man.

"So it seems." the young man summon his scythe by the wind's power. He readied himself for the first attack. Suddenly the woman was gone. He knew this trick quite well. To play a little game with the woman he decided to do a spin attack.

The woman smirked as she saw that he had forgotten her trick, but the smile soon faded as she realized to late. The young man brought his scythe up above his head slicing the air above him, narrowly missing the woman. The woman brought her short blade down on the scythe and backflipped away from the young man.

"You really need to stop using old tricks if you want to get anywhere." the young man said cockily.

"Oh I haven't even started yet." The woman replied. The woman was suddenly gone but the suddenly in front of the young man. The young man swung his scythe and the woman turned to dust.

"A fake? Now this is new." The young man smiled. New things were always fun, but also extremely old things are fun as well. The young man decided to do something he hadn't done in a while.

The woman smirked again as the young man fell for her trick. She used the guise to hide in the shrubbery at the side of the path and prepare a long distance attack. She was about to shoot it when she noticed a small trail of wind stirring up dust around the young man. The small trail of wind turned into a blade of wind cutting through grass and small bushes. 'something new?' she thought. 'No...it's' her eyes widened as she realized what he was doing. She tried to move, but it was too late. She was swept into the path. She grasped her left arm in pain.

"You remember this don't you?" the young man said slowly walking up to the woman in a menacingly manner. "Haven't done it in a while, but I still seem to have it."

"Yes. I do, Kenneth. What are you waiting for? Get it over with." the woman replied. The young man apparently named 'Kenneth' was slightly confused for a moment.

"What do you-Oh! Right! I completely forgot, sorry." Kenneth called upon the healing winds to heal the woman. The woman got up and stuck out her hand.

"Thank you for another fun fight. It was short, but it was still very energizing." the woman smiled. Kenneth took her hand and shook it.

"Your Welcome. It's not everyday that I get to fight an opponent like you." and with that the woman turned, waved goodbye and suddenly disappeared. Kenneth sighed. All he could do was follow the trail forward and so he did unknowing what was to come.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2013, 08:43:40 PM »
Ranis, waiting for Philos to open the door, began to think about his home again. How was Lumbrus? Drelys? Bosul? All his friends were still in the Kingdom, potentially under attack from the Lunar Empire.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2013, 09:17:00 PM »
Kenneth was walking on the pathway when he heard marching. He quickly dove into the bushes fearing he would be seen. He was peaking out when they passed by and Kenneth realized that these people weren't the ones looking for him, but they still looked dangerous.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2013, 09:20:58 PM »
Ranis looked out a window and saw a shadowed figure. He decided to keep a close eye on it and alert Oron if this figure became a threat.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2013, 11:33:29 PM »
The army following Kenneth vanished in a stroke of heat. A lone man walked over to him. "They're gone, kid. I got rid of 'em. The name's Enric Etherius Infernus Valdonius, but just call me "Enric". What's yours?" The man asked, holding his hand out in shaking position.

This man was the same man who was traveling the Heartroad earlier, the one who's looking for someone.

"I have to find someone, and I saw your fight. You'd be a great ally. You do owe me your life, after all. Those were 100 Lumina outriders. The rest of the soldiers will not be happy with the man they saw on the road, meaning you. They will come after you if you do not follow me to the next town." Enric said, drinking a warm, sweet, red wine.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2013, 01:49:48 AM »
"So the other Kingdom informed them of me eh? Well then. I guess I have no choice. I will follow you."

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2013, 01:51:26 AM »
Ranis had quite a bit on his mind. He wandered about until he found his new commander's room. He nervously knocked on the door, hoping he'd answer.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2013, 02:10:29 AM »
Ranis lnocked, and the door opened. He saw a room that looked like it belonged to a war-hardened general. There were maps, markers, and charts on all the tables, and on one wall there was just one framed picture. It was of Stavros, one of the greatest generals in Nox history.

"Why are you here?" Asked Oron.

"You see," Enric said to Kenneth. "I have to find a friend of mine. She got lost on the way to our destination, and I'm afraid someone has found her. I've been looking for her, but I've not been having any luck. By the way, I'm looking for my little sister, Ellysia. Why are you here... Oh, look! An inn!" Enric grabbed Kenneth and ran inside.

"Two rooms, please." Enric said as he payed for the best rooms in the inn.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2013, 02:13:57 AM »
"Sir, I have a lot on my mind and I rather hoped I could talk to you, if you allow it, of course," he said.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2013, 02:18:49 AM »
"Sure. What do you need to talk about?" Oron said as he was slashing at a wooden post with an equally wooden sword.