Topic: Balancing the Chaos Chapter IV - The Final Battle  (Read 17058 times)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 06:09:31 AM »
(how large would the sword be in aeron's point of view?) Aeron was knocked to the ground by the punch. He got up and looked at the sword. Was he really going to do this? That punch did hurt and he wanted to get back at him for punching him in the first place, but....Aeron trained a lot with his father...were they implying that his father's training wasn't good enough? Aeron just kept looking down at the sword with so any thoughts running through his head.

Ivan slowly closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, letting himself regain his energy.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 03:58:47 PM »
(It's a normal three foot long sword.)

"Well?" Zealot said. "I'm waiting. Remember, you can always improve, but even the best student will fail if he has a bad teacher. Come. Try me and see if I can teach you."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 08:54:23 PM »
Aeron reluctantly picked up the sword. Blunted, of course, for training purposes. He knew exactly why it was blunted. His father did the same thing. Aeron slowed his breathing. He had to think of how to use his sword for strength purposes. Aeron was used to using it for counter attacking, because he was a fast person. Sadly whenever he struck it never did much damage and that's what made Aeron so ashamed of himself , because he could never deal enough damage. Aeron then charged at Zealot not knowing how he was going to attack.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2013, 10:49:58 PM »
Zealot kicked Aeron in the ribs. "Lesson one! A sword fighter fights with more than swords." Zealot said as he helped Aeron up. "I'm sorry. If I could blunt my other attacks, I would. I did pull my kick so it was half-strength."

Zealot smiled. "You've earned my respect for fighting instead of running. Come on, kid."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2013, 12:30:38 AM »
Aeron gritted his teeth as the kick landed on his ribs. His father had told him that the more you show pain the weaker you will be mentally. His father was right. Aeron had spent quite some time trying to be able to not fully show how much pain he was in and soon some pain became less painful. "You just end up making me jealous of your strength. Nothing more." Aeron insisted as he mad made to slash Zealot. Aeron wasn't intending to hit him. Either Zealot would move and attack, or not move and attack before Aeron's attack landed. What he really did Aeron wouldn't know, but he was ready for both.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2013, 12:46:06 AM »
Zealot stood there and took the attack in his arm, but stuck his own sword to Aeron's chest. "Lesson two. When you have a chance to end it quickly, take it. That would have been a kill to you, and a scratched vambrace to me. Try to think about every move your enemy makes, then plan for every outcome." Zealot said as he took a step back to let Aeron get back into position.

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2013, 01:55:08 AM »
A low rumble could be heard coming from the tower. Something big was coming out. Alcarius smirked wryly. "What about creature annihiliation tips?" he said.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2013, 01:57:59 AM »
"Cut it's head off. That usually does it." Zealot said, tossing aside his training sword and grabbed his scythe.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2013, 04:38:27 AM »
Strato aimed the bow at the source of the noise, and released a couple of arrows

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2013, 05:23:12 AM »
The arrows held no effect as a massive statue walked out of the tower. The statue was about 300 feet tall and was armed with a sword and shield.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2013, 05:28:00 AM »
Strato switched to his faeblades and took on a battle stance. "What should we do to this guys?" he asked hurriedly

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2013, 05:29:22 AM »
The statue stopped. "For what reason hast thou come, strangers?" it asked in a gravelly voice.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2013, 09:16:09 AM »
"To protect the innocent and kill the unjust." Zealot said far too bluntly as he stood in front of the titan.

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2013, 12:26:11 AM »
The statue looked at the group with interest. "What is unjust to some may be just to others. Now, please elaborate: For what hast thou come?"

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 12:42:33 AM »
Aeron almost fainted as he saw the Giant statue. He couldn't answer the giant thing, because he just got here, he didn't know where this was or why the other people were here.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*