Topic: Balancing the Chaos Chapter IV - The Final Battle  (Read 17071 times)

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2013, 01:10:21 AM »
The statue looked at the entire party and looked curiously at Aeron. "You, young one. Thou hast a presence that differs from all the others," he said interestedly. "Thou hast a grand potential that shall someday be unlocked. Embrace thy training and keep thy friends close."

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2013, 02:28:23 AM »
Strato looked at Aeron with interest. "Seems you have a great destiny before you."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2013, 03:40:27 AM »
"By 'unjust' I mean those who would and have killed others. stealing the precious gift of life before He Who Judges All has deemed time. The type of people who want to destroy the world for their own petty reasons." Zealot said, lowering his scythe. "We do not wish to fight you, we have no animosity toward you."

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2013, 01:39:57 PM »
The statue seemed surprised. "I sense shadows within your heart, but you seek the road of light. For this, you alone may enter. Each of you must prove your worth not by power, but by strength of moral or desire for good."

Alcarius looked at the statue. "Great Colossus, I wish to enter to protect those who could lose all they know and love, even if it means my life comes to an end." The statue nodded. "You may enter."

Amye tried to follow Alcarius, but the statue's foot stepped in front of her. "And why are you here?" Amye gulped. "I go in to protect my brother."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2013, 03:47:42 PM »
"I go in because People will die if I don't. My life has never been my own, I live to protect those two. They're... Different from others." Zealot said, looking the statue in the eye.

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2013, 04:37:55 PM »
The statue looked at Zealot. "Thou hast been permitted entrance. Please enter. This young woman has not. She has yet to provide a proper reason for entry."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2013, 07:28:15 PM »
"I refuse to go without Amye. She's... Different." Zealot said, standing by her.

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2013, 11:12:44 PM »
Amye looked at Zealot with shock evident on her beautiful face. "How?" she asked.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2013, 11:42:17 PM »
"Different. I do not know how else to explain it. You are... Special to me..." Zealot said with a far off look and a rushing red overtaking his face. "You're... Kind. And beautiful... I... Enjoy your company more than the others'."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2013, 01:52:22 AM »
As Aeron heard that he had a great destiny he fainted. He was in too much disbelief.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2013, 02:06:32 AM »
"Uh... He's with me too..." Zealot said.

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2013, 03:22:18 AM »
The statue shook its head. "The young one must be trained and quickly or he shall surely perish within the temple. The rest of you are now permitted to enter. Keep a close eye on each other."

The party walked into the temple, but all Amye could think about was what Zealot had said. Was she really that special? Was she really that different? Her face became a light shade of red. Now that she thought about it, she too enjoyed the presence of Zealot. He was...different. Though he had shadow in his heart, he is taking the road of light and peace.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2013, 05:09:29 AM »
Zealot would not walk near Amye. He had said something he could not take back, but did not know how to follow up. He was more worried about that than enemied. He had trained all his life with weapons, not words. He knew how to kill an enemy and how to kill a whole brigade, but not this.

"Maybe the monks were right..." He thought to himself. "Maybe I am only made for killing, for death. Maybe I am just a weapon... Maybe I am an affront to He Who Judges All... I don't know any more..." He thought as he kept looking at Amye. Her hair swaying back and forth as she walked. The way she held her shoulders when she walk to show how pround, powerful, and secure she was... Her hips, how they moved back adn forth in a hypnotic way... "Why am I looking there?" He thought as the creeping red began to take his near-colorless skin again.

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2013, 05:23:07 AM »
Amye steeled her will and dropped back to Zealot. "Hey, Zealot," she said. "Did you mean what you said to the statue?" Her face was expressionless but there was a spark of hope in her eyes.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2013, 05:25:49 AM »
Zealot gave a blank stare. He knew not what to say, so he said the truth, and as little of it as he could. "Yes," he said. "I meant every word. You're different from the others and I enjoy you being alive. Please do not change that by dying." He said, trying to be affectionate.