Topic: Balancing the Chaos Chapter IV - The Final Battle  (Read 17013 times)

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: October 16, 2013, 04:00:44 AM »
The party walked toward the final tower, not knowing what would happen to them in there. The massive tower looked plain on the outside: Mossy stone bricks on the outside rising up what seemed like to no end. They all looked at each other, debating how they should approach the unknown. Mikthanius and Sulnara both appeared next to the group, looking rather concerned and frightened.

Mikthanius spoke. "This will be the most difficult challenge you'll ever face and you've ever faced," he said. "Do not enter unless you are truly ready."

Then, Sulnara spoke. "To win, you must face many seemingly insurmountable obstacles. You must overcome no matter what. The fate of everything rests in your hands." Mikthanius looked at Sulnara wryly. "No pressure," he said.

Meanwhile, Ivan continued his fight with the Eternal Guardian, making no apparent headway in the fight.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 04:14:59 AM by Soltur »

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 04:17:10 AM »
Ivan was exhausted. He was no match for the eternal guardian, but he wouldn't give up. He was going to press on no matter the cost. Ivan straightened himself up and fixed himself to a pose. He slowed his breath and concentrated.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 04:21:41 AM »
The Eternal Guardian cocked his head to the side. "Thou art weary and nearly out of energy, yet you continue? Why?"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 05:15:59 AM »
Zealot looked around. "If I die here, so be it. I have never had another dream to fight for, so I'll die for this one. I am ready." He said as he took one step forward.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 12:10:54 PM »
Strato took out his bow and prepared an arrow. "Ready when you guys are."

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 01:26:07 PM »
Amye and Alcarius looked at each other and nodded solemnly. Eguid looked at everyone and beamed. "Well, this should be fun!" he said merrily. Amye and Alcarius shook their heads with a hint of a smirk on their faces.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 10:38:22 PM »
(wait...how do I introduce Aeron?)

Ivan looked down sighed and his mouth formed a kind smile. "Because I don't want people to get hurt by this chaos anymore. If I want to even make a mark I must fight till the very end. Even if I die here, fighting against one who's only motive is to guard what lies beyond, at least I tried my best, and if I tried my best, that means that I couldn't have done any more to save people from the chaos and that it wasn't my fault that it didn't stop. As long as people know that I didn't give up there will still be a reason to fight, because if I didn't give up then why should they give up? I'm here only to try my best to end this chaos once and for all and I will not give up now, because the battle has only begun! Let darkness take me away, let me be drowned in light. As long as I always keep on fighting hope will never die!"

Ivan charged at the Eternal Guardian putting all of the energy he had left into the attack he was going to make. He put all the spells he could cast into his blade and into his body. Quickening himself and giving power to his blade. As he neared the Eternal Guardian, he jumped and brought his sword down upon the Eternal Guardian, not caring what the outcome was, because he had tried his best and this could either end his life, or end the battle.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 01:28:45 AM »
(Do so however you see fit.)

The Eternal Guardian was actually astonished and dropped his guard slighly. Ivan's attack landed!!!

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 03:33:12 AM »
Aeron was a weakling. He had no true physical strength. He was more into Wind Magiks than anything, but he did have a light sword for close combat JUST IN CASE. In this particular case though he was being attacked by monsters. Kinds most warriors would deem 'easy' to kill. but Aeron wasn't strong at all, he was running low on Magiks and he wasn't going to pull out his sword now or else he'd get eaten. "SOMEBODY HELP MEEE!" Aeron shrieked. He found his way to the group at the entrance to the tower. "HEY PLEASE HELP! I'M GOING TO DIE!" the monsters were close behind.

The hit landed! Ivan was now standing on his feet panting. He slowly collapsed to the ground for he was exhausted. He had used up all of his energy. If the Eternal Guardian was still standing and ready to guard Ivan was dead, or close to dead at least. He couldn't move that well. He needed rest. The Eternal Guardian didn't seem hostile so maybe he would let him sleep. 'What a foolish idea to think Ivan' he thought.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 03:41:05 PM »
Serena walked over inbetween Amye and Alcarius and put her arms around their necks.
"We'll be just fine!" She said confidently with a smile. "We've come so far already."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 02:56:47 AM »
Aeron waved his hands above his head as he clumsily ran. "I SAID HELP!!!!!"

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 04:42:57 AM »
Zealot ran behind Aeron, pulled out his scythe, stuck it's head on the ground, spun, kicked the monsters onto it's blade, then stepped on their necks to finish them.

"You disgust me. You are far too weak to be here. Go. You will only die or get someone worthwhile killed. Go home." Zealot said as he cleaned his scythe.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2013, 02:04:01 AM »
Aeron sat down. He was exhausted from all that running. He was relieved that somebody had saved him. Aeron suddenly realized what that guy said to him. Aeron jumped up and started to shout. "HOW RUDE! I KNOW IT MAY BE TRUE< BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT!" Aeron then looked down in shame. "Yeah i know I'm weak and I'm not proud of it. The thing is, I would go home, but I don't know how...I don't even know where I am anymore. I was unlucky enough to get caught by those monsters when my magic was low...I've been running from them for about 15 minutes! but I shouldn't bother with my troubles..I should probably try to find my way home before it gets dark. Back home to humiliation. I'll never become a great swordsman like my father....he could wield most any blade..." Aeron slowly slumped his way away from the group. He never felt more embarrassed in his life. Humiliating himself in front of skilled and proud warriors. Couldn't even fight of those monsters. He was a failure. A complete failure. He would never become the man he wanted to grow up to be. He would always be a weakling. Aeron was shedding tears as he slowly made his way in a random direction. He didn't realize how slow he was going.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2013, 04:23:30 AM »
Zealot truned Aeron around and punched him in the face. He then dropped a sword. "The punch was for crying, the sword is for training." Zealot pulled out a sword of his own. They were both blunted, but it was all the same to Zealot.

"Do you want to cry about being weak? Or do you want to be strong? Pick up the sword. I'll win. I'll win the next hundred bouts. Ut it's the journey, not the steps. Fight me and I will make you stronger." Zealot said, spinning his sword.

"I'll do for you what a man once did for me. The only cath is that you will one day have to do this for one YOU deem worthy as Brian did me, and as I did you." Zealot finished and pointed his blade at Aeron.

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2013, 05:38:33 AM »
Alcarius nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, Aeron, training with either myself or Zealot would be your best bet," he said. "To be honest, I'm sure I'd be even more brutal in my training, but it's up to you!"

The Eternal Guardian merely stood there, waiting for an attack. He looked at Ivan thoughtfully. "You remind me of someone," he said. "I cannot place it though. But, if you need rest, rest you shall get."