Topic: Odyssey of Light: Chapter 3: The Undaunted  (Read 7647 times)

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2013, 01:15:32 AM »
Before: Vena was clashing with Strato (The strato she knew, not the new one). She used an array of weaponry made out of light and blinded Strato with darkness. As the last blade impaled his chest, he vanished, and Vena dropped to her knees.
Now: Vena walked to where she sensed a bunch of auras. She found the group and some stranger. They all had some new gear. "How did you get those?" She looked to the man. "Oh, and hello, mister."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2013, 01:57:39 AM »
"Young one. You may take this." Auric handed her an amulet. "This is a weapon in itself, but it hides an ancient secret. It will make your Magical power increase ten times over. Use it well." The king said.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #182 on: November 17, 2013, 03:50:45 AM »
Ivan looked down. "It feels as if this will never end. I'm sorry Claire. I'm just depressed. It feels as if the darkness is corrupted everywhere I go. I can't find any light and there is no Darkness that isn't pure. In my past and in my present, the darkness always covered up the light and the darkness was always corrupted. My parents...they never really cared at all. Having parents who don't care is worse than having no parents. You're the only thing I have left to hold on to yet my hope is dwindling. Claire...Help me." Ivan fell to his knees, crying.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 17, 2013, 04:10:12 AM »
Claire picked up Ivan and walked him out of the temple. "I can't promise I'll survive this... I... I feel like I'll be letting you down if I die... I do know of a place where Light and Dark exist in harmony. It's name is Harmonia, and it was built by the survivors of Symphonia, my home. I'll take you there when this is over, OK?" Claire smiled.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 17, 2013, 04:28:55 AM »
Holly grabbed the weapon the first king gave Ienzo, and walked outside, pushing the weapon into Ivan's hands. She looked him in the eyes.
"It doesn't matter if your parents didn't care. You have people that YOU need to take care of now. Which means you do WHATEVER it takes to make sure they survive. Whatever the cost." She had a stern look on her face, as if looking into his very soul. She turned around, and talked back in to where the First King was.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 17, 2013, 04:35:01 AM »
"Now... Take the Crystals... You will need them once more later... I... I am... Fading... Remember... The least of one  of your actions will have the largest impact..." Auric said as his spectre faded. Chris' map now pointed to the Arkadia Seal. The Shade Keep.

"Well, What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Ash said as they walked out of the temple.

(Chapter 3 is almost over.)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #186 on: November 17, 2013, 04:55:23 AM »
Ivan looked at the weapon...and then at Claire. He was still upset, but he had something to hope for. "Thank you. Claire. I-I want you to know. You are everything to me as I am to you. I don't want to lose you either." Ivan said quietly as he walked along side Claire.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 17, 2013, 05:53:37 PM »
The Shade Keep.

"It's time!" Arvelier said as he stood before black, red, and purple flames. "Rise! Chaos Dragon, hear me! Rise!" He said as his wish was granted.

End of Chapter 3.