Topic: Yggdrasil: Online Epoch: Sign up!  (Read 4817 times)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2013, 11:56:52 PM »
Name: Xyrus
Class: Mage Fighter
Weapon: Steel Sword
Appearance: You never know what age Xyrus truly is, because he can make himself look ages 12-23. Depending on day and mood his personality will change and the maturity in his face changes. He's in an awkward stage of his muscle build. He doesn't wear much to cover himself, besides his clothing that covers the lower half of his body. Good shirts his size that aren't making him 'swim' in them are hard to find, and he can't really pay for custom made shirts. This means most of the time he's wearing a shirt that's a bit tight, and if unlucky, they will rip. His dark red hair isn't too long and he has hazel eyes.
Bio: Xyrus was once weak and scrawny. He was that way for 15 years of his life. No matter what he did he couldn't make himself even a bit larger. He was said to be forever weak. He was abandoned by his parents at age 14 because of his condition. They were walking toward a large town one day and Xyrus noticed that his parents were acting a bit strangely. They had always wanted a son who would grow up to be a strong swordsman who could wield even the heaviest of blades. They got the exact opposite and thought that Xyrus would never change. So during the walk Xyrus' father stopped in his tracks. Xyrus' father was a fast walker and he was far ahead of Xyrus. Xyrus had ran to catch up to him and his mother took her time. Xyrus' father said something to him, turned around, and punched him in the head, knocking him out. Xyrus never knew what happened to them afterward. Xyrus had woke up with an older girl standing over him. She helped him up and began to talk. He told her what happened and the girl felt terrible. The girl had a horse to ride on so she helped him up onto it, got on herself and took hom home with her. The girl had a kind mother and a boy about Xyrus' age. Xyrus lived with them ever since. The girl taught him how to use magic in order to protect himself since he wouldn't be able to protect himself with his strength. Xyrus and the girl's brother trained together. They made a strong bond between them. Nobody exactly knows how Xyrus became to be the size he is now, and Xyrus can't remember either, but in truth, it didn't happen overnight. Xyrus thought himself at one point, during his early 16th year of life, able to protect himself with his strength and began to train with sword instead of spirit. As well he and the girl's brother trained together with sword as well.

I might make another character that is the girl's brother later. Sorry for not naming people other than Xyrus, but the name Xyrus was hard to come up with. I wouldn't know what to call some of the other's I mentioned, so no names for now.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 03:38:56 AM »
Well, he cannot be a mage fighter, if you look at the top post, Nyran took th one spot.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 10:01:19 PM »
you never said that there was only one per class...I read your posts thoroughly and nowhere does it state that. If you want people to know that so you don't have to keep telling them, you should put it in there somewhere. I find it very unfair to so somebody can't do something when you haven't even told us that it was in the rules.

This actually makes me unable to use Xyrus and I bet all of you are tired of me constantly using myself, but if I must, I must. Lately my creativity with coming up with another character has been put into the drain and I don't want to resort to altering one of my OC's again just for this RP.

I will come up with something if I must, but I doubt it will be as good as this one (and I admit it's not the very best either)
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2013, 01:18:00 AM »
Eh, sorry, Ivan, but I put it in the post. I may have deleted it by mistake when I put Nyran's name in. Sorry.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2013, 03:57:33 PM »
Lyris: A nation that prizes knowledge above all. Great Magisters call this place home. The High Magister Serena is spearheading a cultural revolution to try to bring their knowledge to the outside world.

I have that name trademarked. =P
I would like to participate. Give me the weekend to create someone plz.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2013, 04:53:31 PM »
Kay. I'm lifting the only one mage fighter thing.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2013, 07:32:44 PM »
Well I'll just scrap Felin then :P

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2013, 08:28:01 PM »
Why? Did I do something wrong?

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2013, 03:09:11 AM »
Aether was making a character for me to use. Which I I am thankful, but even if you didn't lift it it wouldn't be MY character it would just be me RPing YOUR character and it doesn't seem right to RP someone else's character just because you can't think up your own.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2013, 04:05:48 AM »
Oh, OK. So, I'm thinking this will start next year, after Odyssey of Light and Chaos Rising finish. This will give everyone ample time to do what they need for their character. I'll try to keep adding updates.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2013, 10:18:06 AM »
Good idea, Scorp.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2013, 10:38:14 PM »
I've decided to add Alfre as his own character, I'll revise the stuff later

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2013, 03:29:54 PM »
i will keep a eye out for this topic.

will peace ever come?

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2013, 09:49:11 PM »
Name: Scarlette Novarosarum (latin for "of the new roses")
Appearance:
A tall, 5'7", slightly below medium frame at 127 pounds. Scar is a natural redhead beauty, with straight, copper-kissed, auburn hair which  naturally falls slightly past her collar bones. Her face was heart shaped, with a small, button-nose, and slightly large, round, blue eyes that seemed to be imbued with water of the most clear-blue oceans. Looking into them would give away two of her consistent emotions: pensivity and lost-innocence.
She often dresses in neutral colored clothing, such as whites, grays, dark blues, and reds. She almost always wears jeans and sneakers.

Background and Personality:
Scarlette is a very quiet girl. She has seen some of the worst the world has to offer, and, sparing the details, witnessed the brutal murder of her mother at the age of 11. Her father, who was out drinking, came home right in time to save his daughter from a similar fate.
As a result of this life changing event, she has developed to be introverted, and relies on herself only. Her father is overprotective, justifiably. As a result of his wife's death, he is usually drunk. However, he would never, ever hurt his daughter in a drunken state. He now works from home, and usually never lets his daughter out of the house. However, she usually doesn't want to leave anyway. Her and her father are very close, as he is the only person she feels she can rely on, and her father would do anything to keep her happy.
She has night terrors of the trauma, and as a result screams and cries in her sleep. Her dad will then wake her from her night terrors, and hold her until she falls asleep once again, feeling safe.

Throughout her schooling career, she always kept to herself. She had one best friend in which she trusted, and was always picked up and dropped off by her father.
Many people knew of her mother's murder, and so the students mostly left her alone. Some tried to become close with her, but she often pushed people away.
(more to come later)

As a result of her trauma, she often escapes into the gaming world, playing many RPG games. She often takes the role of a strong, heroic male, tough enough to take down any evil person that would harm an innocent; wishing someone of similar caliber could have saved her mother.
She also travels every corner of the gaming world, seeing everything in the world; making up for her not being able to do so in the real world.
Her most recent character is a strong and brave character named Skydbladnir Xytamnis, who travels the world with his family; something that Scarlette will never be able to bring herself to do.

Name: Skydbladnir Xytamnis (pronounced sky'd-blahd-near zahy-tAM-niss)
Class: Corsair
National Affiliation: Sicilia

Personality: Skydbladnir (Sky'd for short) is a no non-sense kind of guy. He is confident and persuasive, but also practical, down to earth, and, if he thinks you're worth it, altruistic. He always demands the respect of those around him, and gives it back in turn. He also has a very high sense of honor, and is a man of his word.

Backstory: Sky'd was born in one of the biggest port cities of his nation. His grandfather was one of the best captain's of the nation, and his father works with the Grand Admiral (if this is acceptable, Scorp). His family is also well known for it's fishing and trading business.
His uncle and great uncle are involved in military affairs, and they taught Sky'd almost everything he knows about fighting. He often participates in military training to keep him sharp. He is able to use a wide variety of weaponry as a result of his extensive training, but chooses to use two weapons: an broad axe, and a weapon he found on one of his trips - a beautiful trident that bears the inscription of "Kongo". He keeps the latter sheathed on his back, as he is not trained to use this weapon yet.
Upon his time on the seas, he has become highly superstitious and a seasoned sailor. He has heard every rumor, every legend, and every myth known, as he trades and works with people from almost every nation.
As a sailor, he has good navigational skills, knows how to use the stars as navigational tools, and has a good sense of direction. He also knows many people in many different nations as a result of being a trader. He has sailed the outline of the continent many times.
He has continued on the family line of expectations, and is an admirable captain and leader.
He obtained his ship from his father who no longer needs his own, and often sails with his two younger brothers. His shipmates have given the ship the name of "Poseidon" as an ongoing joke since Sky'd always has his trident. Although it is a trader ship, it is fully armed for full-scale assault and defense.

Appearance: At about 6'3", 205 lbs, Sky'd is a very large, muscular man who wears a light, long sleeved white shirt and tan cargo pants. He also wears a black bandana on his head. When wearing armor, he tends to stay on the light side, only wearing chest and forearm protection, with greaves.
He does not wear an eye patch.
He has a set of masculine, deep-set eyes that are the color of hazel.
He keeps his long, black hair in a pony tail and usually doesn't do anything with it.

Equipment: As a captain of a ship, he carries various equipment to navigate and do various captain things. When outside of captaining a ship, he keeps a belt of which he keeps his axe and money. He always keeps his trident sheathed on his back.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 07:24:54 AM by Halcyonic Legend »

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2013, 10:54:15 PM »
I like Sky'd very much, Legend.