Topic: Alex Needs to Start Fighting  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Jenna

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« on: October 20, 2013, 08:05:21 PM »
Alex needs to start acting like the main villain, right now he holds the title as the main villain of Golden Sun, but he doesn't act like it.

By act like it I mean he needs start fighting the protagonists.

I want him to be the final boss in every game, I want him to be like Ganondorf constanly being resurrected everytime somebody awakens the Golden Sun, maybe that could cause Alex to be resurrected in future games like Golden Sun 5 or Golden Sun 6 and even the titles after, I want Alex to step up and be the main villain everybody wants him to be.

I haven't had a good final boss fight in Golden Sun since Broken Seeal with Saturos and Menardi, Doom Dragon and Chaos Chimera were pieces of garbage.

Alex should of been the final boss in Lost Age, they could of still put the whole him falling into Mt Aleph scenario after the battle, in Dark Dawn, instead of Chaos Chimera, after beating Blados and Chalis, then Alex should of been the boss fight, of course Alex would still say no Matthew you can't after the battle.

It's no wonder Golden Sun isn't getting the recognition it deserves, the main villain is garbage, let me ask you, what if every Mario game you played, you never got to battle the Koopa King, Bowser, or what if Ganon never fought Link in Zelda games?

Here's a good one, what if in Pokémon Black and White, after beating N, you didn't fight Ghetsis?

Or in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, after beating Kyurem, you don't get to battle Ghetsis?

Sure villains are switched up time to time in these series, but Bowser and Ganon remain the iconic villains.

Alex being the main villain of Golden Sun should be like this too, sure we always see a new bad guys on his team, but he needs to fight too, Alex needs to clinch the title of being Golden Sun's iconic villain.

It's not too late for this series to turn it around in a positive direction, Alex is the key to doing it though, and making better use of his role as main villain is what they need to do.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 08:40:57 PM »
Who ever said he was the main villain? Both Bowser and Gannon have cartoonishly evil goals, but we still don't know why Alex wanted the power.

Remember Saturos, Menardi, Karst, and Agatio were thought to be evil at one point, but it turns out they were fighting to save their people. I wouldn't be shocked to find out Alex has an almost noble reason for wanting power.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 03:28:36 AM »
Care to share any ideas as to an "almost noble" reason?

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 03:55:17 AM »
Something bigger and baxder is coming, and he wants the power to stop it. That's just off the top of my head.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 04:22:42 AM »
Maybe he's taking this "threat" out so he can reign supreme.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 04:59:21 AM »
Maybe we'll never know because Nintendo gave GS:DD no marketing, media attention, or anything, then wonders why it only sold a couple dozen million copies. (Which is more than Silly Bandz for the DS made entirely!) But now, we aren't going to get GS4 because of it!

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 01:05:44 PM »
Maybe we'll never know because Nintendo gave GS:DD no marketing

DD needed more than marketing to help it. And it got media attention via E3.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 02:31:47 PM »
Yes, but I saw that commericial one time. I had to look it up to see it again. Nintendo has no faith in anything new, and GS didn't sell as well as Zelda's thre-hundreth sequal.

Offline Jenna

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 02:11:29 AM »
Yeah,  Alex is a good guy, it just so happens that Alex was actually the hero of Hyrule at one time and now he's trying to stop Ganondorf from destroying Weyard, sounds about right.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 07:37:39 PM »
So Alex teleports to Hyrule and becomes the main villain of the next Zelda game instead. Sounds legit.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 03:01:29 PM »
Am I really seeing this or are my eyes deceiving me?

Offline DamonDore

• Apprentice Adept
  • I'd rather live in The Weyard, being an Adept.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2016, 09:44:15 AM »
What if they did a crossover, Alex gains more power in some sort of way and battles the Wise One. The Battle tears a portal and Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf come out battling each other? When this is happening, all the protagonists show up right in time to see the portal open, Alex and Ganon team up, but flee for they both are badly injured, Alex teleporting him and Ganon away. Isaac, Matthew, Felix, and everyone rush to The Wise One, Link, and Zelda's aid, and something stops the Wise One to fight him again, Link and Zelda join the Team, Link being taught Psynergy (Could've gained powers by landing on a psynergy stone when he came through the portal) or being taught Magic from Zelda. The party has to go on quests and whatnot, Fighting Ganon close to the end (Being hard as hell to beat) and with Alex Ultimately being the Final Boss (being EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO BEAT). I don't know, just an idea.
I need to find out the rest of the Storyline. FOH.