Topic: The Proxian Children, do they hint something?  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Jenna

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« on: November 08, 2013, 09:44:17 PM »
Ok I think these Proxian characters really need discussed because look at them they look like young versions of  :agatio: and  :menardi:

I think the possibility of seeing a new Proxian character is possible, but the question is why the freak do these Proxians kind of look like young versions of Agatio and Menardi?

I doubt there's any relation, but still they really do look like Agatio and Menardi, especially the girl, she REALLY looks like a young Menardi.

Could Proxshipping and Dragonshipping both be wrong to reveal some sort of relationship with Agatio and Menardi?

Could one of these chicks be Karst's younger sister?

Could one these guys be Agatio's brother?

If not related then obviously they'd look up to the likes of Saturos, Agatio, Menardi and Karst, could they just be dressing like them out of idolization?

Could this potentially hint a new Proxian character new Golden Sun 4, what do you think?

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 12:17:33 AM »
Please, just stop forcing your headcanon on us. I'm not even interested in thinking about GS4 possibilities other than the possibility that the game will actually exist, which is pretty slim.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 12:43:12 AM »
Agatio, I just have to ask you a question: Do you see parallels for NON-Proxians as well as parallels for Proxians?

Offline Jenna

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 04:50:52 AM »
Agatio, I just have to ask you a question: Do you see parallels for NON-Proxians as well as parallels for Proxians?

If you're asking if I think of anything besides Proxians, then my answer is definitely yes, and btw, I'm actually a Imil type of guy, which is why Mia is and always was my favorite chick.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 03:23:11 AM by Agatio »

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 02:26:10 AM »
That was not my question; however, that does answer another one I have. I hope you've taken no offense to anything I've said.

My question was aligned more with which do you see more parallels for: Proxians or non-Proxians? Again, please take no offense to what I've said.