Topic: Shattered Mirrors: Who Do You THINK you are  (Read 745 times)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: February 02, 2014, 12:16:28 AM »
Intro: Welcome. This place is not what you once thought it was. It is possible that neither are you. Once a lively and beautiful world is now a dreadful chaotic one. The only way to reform it is to pick up the missing pieces. The pieces of the Broken Mirror of the world. But in order to do so, you must find the missing pieces that YOU need to find your true self. Who do you THINK you are?

Name:
Identity Crisis?: Y/N
Specify: (eg. Sexual orientation, personality, goals)
Special Positions?: (eg. Prince, Lord, Princess, Lady (King is taken))
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Weapon(S):
Special Abilities?: (eg. Magic, Elemental control, Flying, etc.)

-----------------------------------------

This RP I hope will be different than my horrible ones. Romance is allowed (What kind? ANY! Duh. Just try not to fall in love with animals (like dogs or cats)

Beginning Scene: Me, in bed, my best friend trying to wake me up to go to the festival. Everybody is just doing their own thing until I attempt to leave the now ruined Festival. Who do I think I am?

Name: Kai
Specify: Sexual orientation
Special Positions?: King (explanation later)
Looks: the normal Ivan look, just matured.
Personality: easily overwhelmed at times, usually quiet and shy
History: was found orphaned at an early age. Was raised on a small cat farm (yes cat farm)
Weapon(S): Claws, short sword
Special Abilities?:Electricity and Light

Name: Ika           
Special Positions?: King (explanation later)
Looks: the normal Ivan look, just matured, and a bit mysterious
Personality: At first seems like Kai, but as you get to know him, he's usually outgoing, in a bad sense. Mischievous
History: Unknown, for now
Weapon(S): Claws, short sword
Special Abilities?:Electricity and Darkness

Name: Isaac
Identity Crisis?: Unknown
Specify: Unknown
Special Positions?: N/A
Looks: He has short brown hair, green eyes, and tan. 5' 10 and dresses casually
Personality: Kind, Selfless, and easy to be around and make friends with. Usually childish when things aren't serious. Otherwise he acts older than he really is. He's very secretive about his feelings towards people though.
History: Grew up in a small town near Kai's cat farm. Kai and Isaac were childhood friends. He would look forward to everyday that he got to hang out with Kai. He doesn't know much about fighting, but is a natural born swordsman, though he doesn't know it yet.
Weapon(S): Short sword, Bow and Arrow
Special Abilities?: Wind, Healing Magic
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline TW

• Adept
    • View Profile
    • God
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 06:08:55 AM »
Name: TW
Identity Crisis?: Nuh
Specify: Straight, I'm wierd, I wish to become da best huh
Special Positions?: I am the Joker, huh
Looks: Like me
Personality: Like me
History: I made a good movie dat won oscar, I made my own game series where I was kidnapped by alien, I also made horror movie but I don't think anyone like it
Weapon(S): I have my controller that I use to defeat enemy
Special Abilities?: I see what people think

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 04:29:08 AM »
eheh ^^; sorry for not specifying, but this RP is set in the 'Medieval' times. It's a fantasy RP so there is magic, but no movies or video games.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 02:59:18 AM »
Name: Ilien
Specify: Future/goals
Special Positions?: nope
Looks: Scruffy brown hair partly covered with a bean hat. Cotton shirt with a sleeveless sweater on. Leather pants and shoes, 5'3''
Personality: He doesn't show any sign of respect, and will steal when necessary. He doesn't have a high hunger rate, due to living on the streets.
History: He was put in an orphanage, after his mom died and his dad sailed to a different country for work. Ilien wasn't satisfied with the boring routine of the place, so he set off to the town square, where he learned to steal and pickpocket.
Weapon(S):
Special Abilities?: (eg. Magic, Elemental control, Flying, etc.)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 09:15:32 PM by Axolotl »