Topic: The New and Improved SSB4 Thread  (Read 9657 times)

Offline Jenna

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« on: June 11, 2014, 06:28:10 AM »
I don't know why the first one was closed, there's still more to discussion.

So lets start with the remaining characters, what's you're remaining character guesses?

Mine are for veteran fighters, Ganon, Wario, Meta-Knight, Game and Watch, Falco

Newcomers, I'm going to guess Robin as a Fire Emblem character, there's probably a few others, but for now I'm going to go with Robin.

Possible dlc, if they did it, Mewtwo, and Isaac would be good ideas for dlc characters.

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 11:59:29 AM »
Pacman and Game & Watch we're confirmed last night in a smash bros developer conference.

Offline Jenna

• Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 02:16:02 AM »
Pacman and Game & Watch we're confirmed last night in a smash bros developer conference.

Actually just Pacman was, unfortunately Game and Watch was a mere Cameo in his trailer, which kind of sucked, it would be nice to see some veterans revealed at E3, I hope that Game and Watch is one of them and that he's like a teaser for a wave of Veteran reveals.

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 04:07:54 AM »
............... Pacman ?
I'm completely baffled, disturbed, disappointed, maybe even enraged.
 :02:
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 04:58:14 AM »
Why? It's awesome! Also, Mr. G&W is all but confirmed.

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 11:49:14 AM »
More characters I don't care about. Yay.

prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny dood

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 01:07:44 PM »
They wouldn't put G&W in the trailer without addin him, I think. Oh and don't forget they also announced Mii Fighters

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 01:44:04 PM »
Jigglypuff....

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 12:19:57 PM »
Now that I've actually seen Pacman's trailer, I'm not as upset. Still though, there is so many actual Nintendo characters that should have had that slot.
Even Lonlon Ranch Cow would've been more fitting in my opinion.

It also took me hours to realize that the only real relevance he had is that they were in the arcades together. It made it less infuriating, but eh...

I will give them one thing, they replaced the character that I want out most from this line up. (Was Wii-fit trainer since well Wii-Fit)
Even ROB deserves the slot more. He might be a stupid peripheral and a lame fighter, but he did save Nintendo.
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Jenna

• Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 03:44:07 AM »
Actually after thinking about it for a while, I came to the conclusion that Pacman actually might be a cool character to use.

Alright guys, at this time I'd like to show my prediction of the final roster, in the first pic is all the likely characters that are either already announced or they are characters that have yet to be confirmed, but still might be in.

Ok now my second pic is my roster prediction.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2014, 02:05:17 PM »
Idk why i spent so long deciphering that but in the prediction Falco Jiggles and Robert are out. And how was that viewed 66 times

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 02:21:28 PM »
Lucina and Robin from Fire Emblem and Captain Falcon are confirmed.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 04:39:14 PM »
And chrom is either an assist trophy or part of a final smash
You can play as female robin

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 08:59:25 AM »
They're doing it right. Just sayin'

Still wanna see Shulk or Dixie Kong...

Offline Jenna

• Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 09:48:37 AM »
I don't want Dixie in, Donkey Butt don't deserve another character, especially a monkey, it would be fine if it was King K Rool, but I don't see that happening.

Besides we have enough females added, there's no point in adding Dixie, especially considering how ugly she is.

Same goes with that blue girl from Starfox, yuck.

I do find Shulk to be somewhat interesting, we'll have to see what happens with that.

As for Isaac, if he's not in, I'm throwing my Dark Dawn game out the window in rage, I might lose it, but who cares because if Isaac isn't playable in this game it could potentially cause me to somewhat hate Golden Sun and what it has become.

Ridley sounds like a good idea for a new character, I'm kind of hoping it turns out that he is playable this time, he'd be a awesome Newcomer, and Metroid deserves a new character instead of Starfox or Donkey Butt.

Mewtwo better return, Sakurai got us hyped for it and he did mention about not liking creating false hype and that's exactly what not having Mewtwo is.

Its bad enough Charizard is the only good Pokémon in and they have to add all those stupid Rattatas and that's exactly what Greninja, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, and Lucario are, they're Rattatas.

As for Earthbound, well I hate Ness, just keep Lucas, or better yet both, there are other stupid characters they could cut instead like ROB, Ice Climers, Game and Watch, Jigglypuff, Falco, and Snake, of course of all of those Snake is only one who actually isn't stupid, he will be missed too, but I just can't see four 3rd parties in this game.

Same goes for Wolf, he's a bad guy, which is better than some stupid bird, I hate birds in Nintendo games.

If there really is another Kid Icarus character, then please be Medusa, Dark Pit would be a stupid idea, e should just be a costume for Pit, and there's the fact he appeared with Palutena in that trailer at E3, well that doesn't mean he's going to be a new character or he'd be confirmed, hopefully he's just hinting that maybe Medusa is another character, after all we still haven't seen her appear in any form and you'd think she'd at least show up in some sort of cameo appearance.

Dark Pit should just be a costume for Pit, next thing you know Shadow Link will be put in, just no.

These dark ones should just be color swaps and costumes, like Dark Link, Dark Samus, Dark Pit, all should be costumes.

About Samus keep in mind like Waluigi in Brawl, she could still be a color swap/costume for Samus.

Maybe they're saving all these dark one costumes to be revealed when Medusa is revealed?

Btw I don't think we're getting dlc in these games, I don't think Sakurai wants to do it, he seems very reluctant about it.