Topic: Camelot Fails at keeping us fans hyped for Golden Sun  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Jenna

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 11:08:01 AM »
Nah, it should come to the GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE. #1080p #60fps #4K #Gaben #XboxDone #lolconsolepeasants

Yeah that and X-Box isn't that great anyway which is why its 3rd place... I'm actually considering switching to PS4, the only problem is I'll have to play through Xenoverse again.

Offline Star Magician

• The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2016, 12:28:34 AM »
You could always just have both. Just sayin'

I might get an Xbone if Scalebound and Re-Core are good. We'll see.

ANYWAY, GOLDEN SUN!
IDK, even if GS4 does come out, it won't be anywhere near as good as TLA.

EDIT: And, if there's no mention of GS4 by the end of 2016, I think we can collectively assume it's never going to happen. Just sayin'
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 03:22:56 PM by Star Magician »

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2016, 01:59:52 AM »
Agreed completely. I don't think GS4 will be coming out... It's been too long.

Offline L

• Honored Admiral Adept
  • No matter how old we get, we are still children.
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2016, 07:54:03 PM »
It's best if the series gets sold off, I don't see any major companies be willing to actually produce a new game though. I'd suggest a remake first.

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2016, 10:49:52 PM »
Hmmm, a remake of the first game would certainly get people talking... That's the one that most people played after all.

Offline L

• Honored Admiral Adept
  • No matter how old we get, we are still children.
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2016, 04:07:54 AM »
Hmmm, a remake of the first game would certainly get people talking... That's the one that most people played after all.
It would definitely need to be in 3D, artistic style however is up for grabs, maybe SSB style, so elements of the old game's style are retained while updating it (oversized hands, heads, and feet). Gameplay I would have no idea about without going crazy with it, maybe the same but in real time.

*I updated my post, damn you auto-correct!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:57:45 AM by Makankōsappō »

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2016, 01:37:20 AM »
A remake would be wonderful. (Isn't remaking anything and everything is still an industry trend ?)
The GBA games were originally supposed to be a single game, so that could work as a reasonable start point.
Maybe they'd retcon DD while they're at it.
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2016, 10:02:17 AM »
I can't say I like SSB's artstyle all that much. I think it'd be best to keep the original artstyle intact while making it more detailed. That style is one of the main things that drew me to the game in the first place.

Offline DamonDore

• Apprentice Adept
  • I'd rather live in The Weyard, being an Adept.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2016, 08:50:39 AM »
I honestly could wait a little less tense, as long as I knew for sure if Camelot was making a new Golden Sun. I just NEED... Wait, let me rephrase that.  :01: WE NEED the storyline complete. :01: Honestly if they made a 4th Golden Sun that was A LOT better than Dark Dawn (Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but it could've been better) and the game answered most of the unanswered questions that we all have, It'd be a great way to end it. Hell, make it longer even. Longer than the other Golden Sun Games in my opinion.
 :26:

Hell, if they don't want to make any more games for it, they should sell it to a different company (But hopefully try and keep the same storyline/plot writer) and have them make Golden Sun Games. :venus_djinn: And not Games like in a row. People on this site have mentioned spin off games and such, but what if after Camelot made the 4th game and sold the franchise, the company who bought it made those ideas into reality. Like the party you have is  :saturos: Saturos :saturos: and  :menardi: Menardi :menardi:, and you have unique party characters from Prox as well, but oddly enough they aren't just the fire element (Just an idea). The game has them leaving Prox at a low Level, and they go on a journey to discover lore and such on how to save Prox. Along with somewhere in there, you'd discover how they met Alex and such. There could be bosses protecting said lore, and eventually they find out that the information they need is from Kraden :kraden:. But this is the part after they lose their party in the trap in Mt. Aleph. Then it shows them pulling out  :isaac: Isaac's Dad,  :felix: Felix and  :jenna: Jenna's parent's, and  :felix: Felix. From then on it would be Golden Sun: The Broken Seal, told in the other groups position. I feel like many Golden Sun fans would find this game very interesting, as well as bringing newcomers to enjoy the franchise and become a young Adept. Also having the newcomer's playing the originals as well.

:54: Driving me nuts not knowing what's happening in Camelot. :54:

What I'm saying is maybe Camelot doesn't want to give false hope to fans who feel very strongly about Golden Sun. Maybe they're out of ideas for the story. Get people to email them story Ideas. For the future of Golden Sun, the past, the In-Between, the other Characters origin stories, like enemies, etc. HELL MAYBE KRADEN :kraden: IS AN UNDERCOVER ADEPT :89:

It could be a game where he's young and goes on quests for Babi, and looks for a replacement of Babi's elixer and such, who know's. I'm just saying. Come up with ideas (But not mine, I'll be emailing Camelot my  :saturos: Saturos and  :menardi: Menardi game idea myself) and send Camelot an email! it'll give them ideas as well as realize that there really is a demand for more of the franchise.
 :isaac2:
I need to find out the rest of the Storyline. FOH.