Topic: Customizable Adept  (Read 712 times)

Offline Jenna

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« on: July 12, 2014, 06:25:20 PM »
Ok get this what if in Golden Sun 4 the main character is our own customizable avatar kind of like in that new Xenoblade thing?

I think this would be a good idea especially if we're probably stuck with the Dark Dawn characters, I don't want to be Takeru, I feel he'd be just a male Himi, and I have to say I wasn't a big fan of Himi in Dark Dawn therefore I don't think I'd like Takeru.

I'd much rather have my customizable adept lead the group, and of course we'd get the Dark Dawn group like how we got Isaac's group in Lost Age, it would be nice to keep Karis, which I'm totally shipping my guy with her.

Of course we'd have to be a Venus Adept probably so the elements balance out with our allies we meet up with, but it would be nice if we could like have a few customizable moves that disregard the Venus element and we could pick from any psynergy in the game, I would love to see Agatio's Rising Dragon as a option for this.

So what do you think, would you like to see yourself as a customizable adept leading the Golden Sun 4 team?

Offline Star Magician

• The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 07:11:56 AM »
Well, since they're all friggen' silent, maybe they should be customizable.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 08:22:13 AM »
YESSSSSS *drool*
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*