Topic: Dear The Lost Waters  (Read 640 times)

Offline What?

• Apprentice Adept
    • View Profile
« on: December 28, 2016, 04:30:02 AM »
Dear The Lost Waters,

I still believe in you! Fight on! You can do it! You will survive. You are a part of our GS Community!

Sincerely, What?
Mod at Golden Sun Adepts Refuge

Offline Star Magician

• The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 07:15:51 AM »
Oh we will always be alive. We just like to pretend that we're not.

prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny dood

Offline What?

• Apprentice Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 01:05:39 PM »
Oh we are having a inter GS mixer at GSAR you should drop by. And TLW should join the GS United Nations. I may bring more life back here!
Mod at Golden Sun Adepts Refuge

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 08:42:26 AM »
Yeah Ignatius sent me a message about it. Getting anyone from TLW involved is gonna be tricky though since activity here is pretty silent.

Offline Shadowfyst997

• Newbie Adept
  • The Earth King
    • View Profile
    • Golden Sunrise Forums
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 10:22:25 AM »
Yeah, that makes sense XD Still, there are a few people floating about, so hope remains! (Geddit? Floating? Lost Waters? You see it's funny because- Oh never mind, it wasn't funny XD)

I mentioned it in another thread, but i'll say it again. discord is a very well put together bit of software, and it's really easy to use. We also have a server called the GSUN, which What? mentioned. All of the Admins/Mods on most of the major GS sites are on there, and it's so we can discuss interforum events and issues.

Throughout all of my Golden Sun Forum years(Starting at Golden Sun Realm, and now at Golden Sunrise), the Lost Waters was always one of the main names I would hear floating out there. Believe it or not, i get a lot of anxiety when joining new forums, so i kept myself to just ione at a time. Otherwise, I would have been here years ago. Alas, the past is the past, SO I gotta make up for it now XD

Golden Sun has always been on of my favorite things, even if it isn't the greatest thing ever. It does have flaws, but it's still pretty awesome. And it has led me to meet some of the coolest people i know. Unfortunately, our fanbase is very scattered and shattered, with small pockets operating int he nooks and crannies of the internet. I have a dream of uniting these scattered shards of the fandom, and helping to forge a bigger community as a whole. It might be a bit of a pipe dream, especially since various people don't like various people, but I still believe we'll all be able to come together and do that. We can all work together, and bring activity to ALL of our forums.

Anyways, I'm a bit of a rambler, so you'll have to excuse me XD I need to track down The Sea King one of these days here, and chat him up. Or really, any of the TLW admins/mods, but I'm not sure who they are XD

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 07:52:30 PM »
You'll want to talk to Sea King, since he's the main admin of the forums.

I suggested on a previous thread somewhere that utilizing the Golden Sun Reddit page to bring the commmunity together would be one of the most productive way to go about things. Don't know if that's part of your game plan  or not, but it might help. Not to mention game developers actually do browse Reddit, so if anyone wanted to gather support for GS4, that would be the best place to do it.

Offline Shadowfyst997

• Newbie Adept
  • The Earth King
    • View Profile
    • Golden Sunrise Forums
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 09:58:00 PM »
Yeah, I'll have to go explore the GS reddit at some point. Task seems a bit daunting though since i do not Reddit in the slightest XD Or tumblr... Or Instagram...Or twitter...basically any other form of social media sans facebook XD But i'll be broadening my reaches soon enough :P

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 10:17:16 AM »
Join the club. :thumbup1:
I despise Twitter and I don't care about tumblr, Instagram or even Reddit, and I created my Facebook account last year.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 05:06:14 PM »
Yeah, I have a Twitter, but it gets no use. I hardly use my Facebook. I'm only really active (ish) on Skype and Pokemon Online. Even the former there is hit-or-miss.

Offline Shadowfyst997

• Newbie Adept
  • The Earth King
    • View Profile
    • Golden Sunrise Forums
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 01:16:06 PM »
XD Fair enough

I still say y'all should hop on Discord :P It's been great for connecting communities, and providing low post count forums a great palce to keep in touch, while simultaneously helping to revive activity in said forum XD I'll stop bringing it up though, as I feel i'm starting to sound a bit too preachy XD

IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAY AND DO I AM AND ALWAYS WILL BE A HUGE DORK BLUH BLUH BLUH XD

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 07:13:37 PM »
IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAY AND DO I AM AND ALWAYS WILL BE A HUGE DORK BLUH BLUH BLUH XD

Again, join the club. :thumbup1:

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 08:33:15 PM »
I'mma try to be active on here again. No guarantees, though. I miss y'all something fierce, though.