Topic: Spoiler: Question about Amiti  (Read 10284 times)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2013, 12:00:51 AM »
I seriously couldn't tell you if there is a geyser type spell. But I'm happy to say Piers is only slightly better than Mia. Why? He's a sailor. And sailors have great skills when it comes to most anything. Which is why I have him in my back line 'cause he's a bit too powerful.

Watch Camelot pull a joke on us and be all like, PIERS IS AMITI'S FATHER. I would laugh so hard.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2013, 12:12:42 AM »
There isn't.  DD doesn't introduce any new base damage spells, and actually leaves out several.  TLA doesn't even have the right animation data to make your own Geyser spell, though you can make a wave based spell.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2013, 12:42:12 AM »
Volcano could provide a good enough base
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2013, 02:21:44 AM »
No it wouldn't.  There's no way that we know of yet to change the palette for an animation.  Furthermore, it'd use the wrong type of particle effect.  Contrast Nereid and Plume Edge's animations to Volcano.

Good thinking, though.  I'd already tried to see if that'd work.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2013, 03:25:57 AM »
well geysers are pure heated water. Nereid looks like a water spout (actual natural storm look it up.) you could just change the color and make it look legit. You'd have to be an amazing spriter and animator though.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2013, 03:26:55 AM »
As well as figure out how the compression works in the games for animations.  They're something we've not yet cracked yet in the GSHC.