Topic: So what do you guys think about Takeru?  (Read 6541 times)

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« on: April 18, 2011, 01:35:42 PM »
At the part when Himi joins your party, her mother says that Takeru was sent to help Isaac because he was in danger. Remember this was after the part when the Grave Eclypse formed. So what do you guys think happened to Isaac and Garet after the Eclypse? Why do you think they needed aid?

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 01:53:38 PM »
I'm going to assume that Isaac and Garet are, like, Hella leveled up, as displayed in the tanglewood, so I think they'll survive. As for Takeru, I'm guessing that he is either in northwestern Angara (i.e. Kalay, Bilbin, or even so far as prox) Or in Gondowan,which, aside from Prox, is where I assume Felix is.(explaining why no one knows where he is, as Gondowan is very hard to reach)

Offline Star Magician

• The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 05:27:10 PM »
I wonder if when the dark vortexes get big enough, it acts as a wormhole to another dimension... Maybe Isaac and Garet get sucked in or something? o_O

Also, I hope Takeru is a light warrior, using light blades, bows and staves instead of another typical Armor-clad Venus attacker. :venus_djinn:

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 12:03:07 AM »
proof that issac and garet are not hella leveled up. I watched a video where someone hacked and fought dullahan with only matthew, karis and those 2. turns out, 400 hp later, one dies.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 03:03:14 AM »
proof that issac and garet are not hella leveled up. I watched a video where someone hacked and fought dullahan with only matthew, karis and those 2. turns out, 400 hp later, one dies.

I swear, Vaati, it's as though your out to prove me wrong everywhere I go. Just kidding, but that is rather interesting. They must not have encountered any enemies during the 30 years between, Lost Age and Dark Dawn. Speaking of the big gap between the games (Mercury is probably going to be upset that I'm deviating from the original post) How are Matthew and Co. getting allthis equipment that once belong to Isaac, Felix, and Co.?

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 03:55:32 AM »
youz know mercury? (just kidding i told you)

Why doesn't Isaac have the Gaia blade anymore? and why does Garet act like he is smart now? (a joke.)
all good questions.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 04:02:43 AM »
youz know mercury? (just kidding i told you)

Why doesn't Isaac have the Gaia blade anymore? and why does Garet act like he is smart now? (a joke.)
all good questions.

My best guess for the weapon thing: Isaac probably sold it to a merchant in favor of a more powerful weapon, and that vendor gave it to someone who managed to lose it.(or something)
As for the Gare thing, It's the moustache. no doubt.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 04:05:54 AM »
umm the only more powerful weapon kind of is the Sol Blade.

mustache no doubt.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2012, 04:12:26 AM »
Hey, are you guys talking about me behind my back? That isn't very nice, you know. And I'm only strict in my own topics, really. I don't care too much if other topics go to hell XD

The answer to most of your questions has to do with the 30 years of maturity they gained. 30 years changes people, making Garet think things through a little more. Isaac discarded the Gaia blade because he didn't need it anymore. I get the feeling that Isaac is more about being a neutral presence, being affiliated with the most stable of the elements, and unnecessary violence doesn't work with that.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 04:15:19 AM »
of course but he could keep it for a decoration and reminder of how strong he was you know it takes alot of strength to carry that ing. have you seen how large it is in DD? whew matt must've had a sweat in less than one swing!

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 04:17:08 AM »
Hey, are you guys talking about me behind my back? That isn't very nice, you know. And I'm only strict in my own topics, really. I don't care too much if other topics go to hell XD

The answer to most of your questions has to do with the 30 years of maturity they gained. 30 years changes people, making Garet think things through a little more. Isaac discarded the Gaia blade because he didn't need it anymore. I get the feeling that Isaac is more about being a neutral presence, being affiliated with the most stable of the elements, and unnecessary violence doesn't work with that.

I like that answer

Sorry for speaking about you while you were not present.

Please, Forgive me!

Offline Jenna

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013, 01:29:23 AM »
I hope Takeru isn't a future playable character, he should be like his father, whatever his name is in Lost Age, where he helps out as a npc.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 02:55:28 AM »
I wanna play as Takeru the samurai.

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013, 05:54:00 AM »
Why not make him a temporary part member? GS hasn't done that yet.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2013, 12:36:04 AM »
Yah the closest they had was Sveta.

At first I thought Amiti was going to be an NPC. Then POOF! he was suddenly important!

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*