Topic: Your sweetest dreams/worst nightmares?  (Read 23906 times)

Offline Star Magician

• The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2012, 11:55:43 PM »
Haven't been able to remember any dreams for a while, or maybe they just weren't good enough to remember or write down.

prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny dood

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2012, 06:26:51 AM »
Had a dream where Will, Nyran, Star, Cheese, Axel, and I all spoke to each other on giant TV's, but we were in shadows, so we could not see each other.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 06:28:08 AM »
Oh, cool. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has dreams involving this place

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2012, 06:33:38 AM »
Well when you post on here right up to when you fall asleep like we do, it influences your dreams.

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2012, 03:34:18 PM »
Kay, so I had a reeeeaaally long dream that went from kinda normal to weird to scary.

It started with me back in high school, about to write a GS fanfiction as an extra credit project. But before I did that, I wanted to create a personality for Matthew, who has none in Dark Dawn since he's silent, so I ask the game design teacher to help me survey people who've played the game to answer: how would you describe Matthew's personality?

After that, I begin to walk home, when I find a pink pickup truck in someone else's driveway, and I try to drive it back to my own car, which was far away for some reason. However, the truck was too tiny and not only that, it was squishy, and I couldn't control it or even reach any of the controls while inside it.

So I get back to my car and start to drive home, when there's a sudden roadblock of kids protesting something. I end up being forced out of my car to walk home, but then a girl and her father tell me about a key they're looking for, so I get back in my car and follow their orange car going the other way.

Next thing I know, we're all trying to chase down another car on the highway. I see a miniature vehicle (like an RC car sort of thing) drive itself under the car we're chasing and explode, but it doesn't stop them. I end up ramming them into the guard rail to stop them.

Everyone gets out of their cars, including many others that were driving by. There was nobody in the car we were chasing. I get confronted by government agents threatening me to hand that key over to them or else. I go back to the orange car, but there's nobody inside, and that girl and her father are nowhere to be found. o.o

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2012, 07:08:10 PM »
Kay, so I had a reeeeaaally long dream that went from kinda normal to weird to scary.

It started with me back in high school, about to write a GS fanfiction as an extra credit project. But before I did that, I wanted to create a personality for Matthew, who has none in Dark Dawn since he's silent, so I ask the game design teacher to help me survey people who've played the game to answer: how would you describe Matthew's personality?

After that, I begin to walk home, when I find a pink pickup truck in someone else's driveway, and I try to drive it back to my own car, which was far away for some reason. However, the truck was too tiny and not only that, it was squishy, and I couldn't control it or even reach any of the controls while inside it.

So I get back to my car and start to drive home, when there's a sudden roadblock of kids protesting something. I end up being forced out of my car to walk home, but then a girl and her father tell me about a key they're looking for, so I get back in my car and follow their orange car going the other way.

Next thing I know, we're all trying to chase down another car on the highway. I see a miniature vehicle (like an RC car sort of thing) drive itself under the car we're chasing and explode, but it doesn't stop them. I end up ramming them into the guard rail to stop them.

Everyone gets out of their cars, including many others that were driving by. There was nobody in the car we were chasing. I get confronted by government agents threatening me to hand that key over to them or else. I go back to the orange car, but there's nobody inside, and that girl and her father are nowhere to be found. o.o

ineresting  dream O.0

today dream existed out the end of the earth.
and meteor crashes but doesn't explodee.
then people starts to worship it till its explode.
the last thing i hear is
welcome in hell :<

will peace ever come?

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2012, 07:37:34 PM »
I dreamt I was able to fly last night.

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2012, 12:04:09 PM »
ineresting  dream O.0

today dream existed out the end of the earth.
and meteor crashes but doesn't explodee.
then people starts to worship it till its explode.
the last thing i hear is
welcome in hell :<

That sounds like it was a creepy dream, but out of context, sounds like the beginning of a cheesy sci-fi movie lol.

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2012, 03:09:02 PM »
I had a dream where I woke up to my alarm and kept falling back asleep until I was late for class. Then my actual alarm went off and I was really, really confused.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2012, 03:14:28 PM »
Dude, I've had that same dream before. I was so scared I was going to be late, because I have a really hard class First Period

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2012, 05:43:43 AM »
I had an awful dream last night. I finally woked up the courage to ask a girl out, and she said I was trash and a loser and tat no girl would lower herself to date me. One of my biggest fears.

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2012, 06:48:19 PM »
todays dream was weird.

i was in masterchef. and sort kinda cooking programma.
but all my dishes failed.

will peace ever come?

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2012, 12:30:54 AM »
I had a dream that I was Kirby, and I was hanging out with Meta Knight and Sir Kibble, and I had some Pokemon in Pokeballs, and I had to go through Venus Lighthouse to fight Bowser, but the only way to do that is with allseven Chaos Emeralds. I really play too many games, way too much

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2012, 12:49:00 AM »
im now supposed to be asleep now lol

will peace ever come?

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2012, 12:52:30 AM »
I dreamt of Kirby as James Bond last night. I did not play Kirby or Watch a Bond film last night. It was weird...