Topic: Recruiting for Sleepless Nights: Chapter 1: Not Normal!  (Read 5240 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« on: April 03, 2013, 04:22:33 AM »
This RP is set in a the modern fictional city of Rook's Cross. It is a Horror/Drama/Mystery/Romance story that I hope will have you on the edge of your seat.

Rules:

1. No guns. Characters cannot have guns because it would make the story too easy.

2. Characters must be over 18 to be considered a love interest for a character over 19 and 16 and over for any character 16-18.

3. Characters cannot be over the age of 20 or under the age 16 because I cannot work the story otherwise. (Side character ages will vary, but I'm talking about main characters.)

4. No magic of any kind. The characters are normal people.

5. No killing. The protagonists are not killers.

I will RP a few characters to start.

Name: Matthew "Matt" Langston.
Height: 6' 3".
Weight: 197 lbs.
Appearance: Matt has dark blue hair and eyes, and wears a white dress shirt with a loose black tie, a dark blue jacket, tan dress pants, and red sneakers. It's his college's uniform.
Bio: Matt's a normal guy who's never been in trouble a day in his life... Outside of all the fights he's gotten in. He has a high sense of honor, and will always try to help others. He was raised by a single mother, but is now living in an apartment near his college. He has always gotten decent grades, and he hates being late. His temper has been known to get the better of him on a few occasions, but he's kept it under control for two years. He's never had a girlfriend because he wanted to more time on his school work. He has a sharp mind and a sharper eye, catching things that others would miss. He wants to be a private detective within the next 6 years.

Name: Sabrina Robins.
Height: 5'6".
Weight: 135 lbs.
Appearance: Sabrina has short, pale brown hair, yellowish green eyes, and wears a red and white T-shirt, black finger gloves, black jeans, and red and white sneakers. She also has a black jacket she wears when she gets cold.
Bio: Sabrina is a quiet girl who has never really stood out from the crowd. She comes off as snobby, but is really shy about meeting new people. She's never been the best in looks or grades, nor has she ever had a good boyfriend. Every boy she's dated has either used her or cheated on her, so she has trust issues when dating. She lived with her parents and four siblings until two months ago when she got an apartment close to a college she was accepted to. She enrolled the year they dropped the dress code, so she's happy about that. She now just wants something interesting to happen to her.

Name: Alice Graham.
Height: 5'2".
Weight: 112 lbs.
Appearance: Alice has long blonde hair and deep red eyes. She wears a black shirt, black gauntlet, a leather skirt, and long, black boots.
Bio: Alice grew up in a rich family, wanting for nothing for most of her life. Her parents died when she was 12, leaving her alone in a large house. She becamea an emancipated minor to avoid leaving the only home she ever knew. She graduated highschool at the top of her class, earned a scholarship to a college near her house, and decided she would try to make friends, despite her deadpan personality. She now waits for someone or something that will make her excited again.

Name: Lucia (Loo-sya) Thorne.
Height: 5' 9".
Weight 107 lbs.
Appearance: Lucia has black hair, red eyes, and wears a red dress shirt, a black vest, a black tie, a black dress skirt, black knee-high socks, and black dress shoes.
Bio: In her own words, "Wouldn't you like to know, pervert." (It will be revealed in the story. I won't post it here because of spoilers.)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 09:11:49 PM by Scorpio »

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
  • ~Clan Wars Judge~ Just Try and Mess with Me!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 02:15:33 PM »
Name: Takoshi "Tk" Wolfite
Height: 5' 10".
Weight: 145 lbs.
Appearance: Has Blonde hair and Green eyes, when he isn't wearing his collage uniform he is either wearing his Black and Yellow Gi and Black Belt from his Martial Arts Class(When training) or a Black and Blue Wolf shirt, with black jeans and a black beanie on his head, wears black fingerless gloves when he remembers he has them, Shoes are Steel toed sneakers.
Bio: Tk is a Kind hearted guy that seems to gain the attention of girls around him, because of this it gets him into trouble from jealous guys and into occasional fights. Not one to fight back unless needed Tk uses self defense moves from his martial arts class to just block and dodge his opponent. His Grades are good but not good enough to be on the Honor Roll. He is known for his Perfect Attendance among the teachers and prefers to keep it that way. While he is interested in girls he's yet to find one who isn't just using him to make their own boyfriend jealous. He loves all Animals but is terrified of Birds when they come near his back. He wants to get a job working at Big Anime Studio as a Animator or a Drawer. He is also one to have problems controlling his anger if someone does the wrong thing to piss him off. (like Hit a Girl or a friend of his).
Other: (Note: He isn't one to use a gun, more of a hand to hand combat person)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 02:10:21 AM by TakoshiWolfite »

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 03:54:19 PM »
Nice. He'll most likely fit the best friend roll, as he and Matt are opposites.

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
  • ~Clan Wars Judge~ Just Try and Mess with Me!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 04:34:47 PM »
Right though since most of the guys hate him because of the girls he doesn't have any guys friends and only a few girls who are actually friends with him. (I'll let you decide who they are)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 04:37:08 PM »
OK.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 06:47:48 PM »
This is going to be interesting.

Name: Jorge Gray
Appearance: A bigger guy, he is about 6'1",and is pretty well built. He is usually wearing a short sleeve shirt with a hoodie over it, with jeans and black boots. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He has a rugged and zealous face and build. He weighs about 200 pounds.
Bio:
Jorge is a kind person with a dry sense of humor. He has led a pretty normal life so far, and is currently in college. He is very social when around other people, which results from him always keeping his cool in most situations, his persuasive personality, and his friendly nature. Because of these traits, he will almost always go out of his way to help others. Throughout college, he has made some friends, and a few close ones, but he does miss high school, and didn't transit well at first. Away from his close friends and family, which he values above all else, he first felt out of place, but quickly began to make friends. Although he has multiple new friends, his close friends will always be his best friends, and if you guys become best friends, consider yourself lucky because he would take a bullet for you. He is an avid tea drinker.
He spends most of his time socializing, going to the gym, or throwing the ol' pig skin.

I'm not sure what else to say.

Irikah (ear-ick-ahh) Monteriggioni (mahn- tear-idge-ee-oh-knee)
Appearance: Irikah is about 5’7” and weighs about 141 pounds. Being Italian and Irish, her skin is a tad darker than fair skin. She is a brunette that usually keeps her hair in a ponytail. She has hazel eyes. Her favorite outfit is a plain, long-sleeve, white blouse with either 3/4s jeans or tan shorts. She will usually wear flip flops or white and red running shoes.
Bio:
Irikah grew up as a normal teenager in a middle class home with two older siblings. She is known for her kind personality and hasn’t been dragged into the normal high school cliché of popularity, unlike her other brother and sister. In high school she had a few close friends, but knew most of the people in her school. Her teachers often compared her to her siblings, who were well known in high school.  She is somewhat athletic, playing softball and participated in track and field. She has recently moved to a new state for college, and is currently dorming there. She is currently in pre-med, and dreams of becoming a doctor because of her patient and caring personality. She quickly made new friends; however, she misses the ones she grew up with. First having trouble with her new life, she found comfort in the motto she now uses as her own: “To reminisce won’t bring you back; just look ahead and hold on tight.”
She is very accepting of people, but if you annoy her, she will usually ignore you or pay very little attention to you. After moving to her new college, her and her boyfriend of three years both decided it was time to move on, and remain close friends as they set out to begin their own lives, hoping to maybe catch up one day.
It should also be mentioned that she has taken self-defense classes since she was 8.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:00:58 AM by Legend »

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 06:53:24 PM »
Sounds good. I'll post another character later.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 01:37:11 AM »
Name: Ferris Valor
Height: 5' 8
Appearance: Thin, Short Brown hair, green eyes, calming look. Wears a blue hoodie, black jeans, sneakers, and occasionally glasses.
Personality: Friendly and talented, Ferris reaches out to people in open arms. He plays the flute well and a little bit of drums. Ferris is a decent athlete, playing basketball after classes. He doesn't always hang with popular people because they used to bully him before seeing what he can do. But he does hang out with anyone who'll let him.
History: Ferris's parents died in a plane crash when he was 14. He was adopted by a nice woman who raised him well. After she died, Her husband got really drubk an didn't care about him. Ferris did most of the work around the house and had a job at the theater. When he first arrived to the new school after he moved in, people made fun of him for being an orphan. That is, until he amazed them with his talents at the Talent show. All of a sudden, everyone liked him, and Ferris didn't find that comfortable. He hung out with others at first, and eventually everyone was his friend. Now he's in college, wondering what his next chapter in life will be about.
Critical Effect: Speaking of his past parents will throw him into a rage.

Name: Autumn Mai
Appearance: 5'2'', Long dark hair, glasses, black eyes. White buttoned shirt, red scarf, black skirt, sneakers.
Bio: Always quiet, Autumn wasn't high on the social level. She usually kept to herself and read books. When she started college, she planned to finish her education and leave. Her family is fine with this as long as she maintained her grades. No need for any friends, she had a quiet life. Even if she does befriend you, she probably won't talk much, but instead listen to everything you have to say. Autumn is a smart girl and usually gets A's on everything. In the means of a fight, she'll walk away, but if threatened to extremes, she'll punch them in the gut. Autumn takes Karate lessons, which nobody knows.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:50:38 PM by Aether »

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 02:21:23 AM »
Don't change it, being liked in highschool and feeling alone in college makes for a good motive.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 05:02:41 AM »
Name: Lucas Killingsworth
Appearance: 6'7" in height, but not very imposing, or strong. His hair in a light brown, and usually wears an over sized jacket without wearing the sleeves. Like, draped over his shoulders.
Bio: Could you say that Lucas was made fun of? Yes. Could you say he was bullied? Yes. Could you say he gave a care about any of it? Yeah, but you'd be either wrong, or lying. He's learned to be rather indifferent towards other people. However, he also lacks much motivation in life because of it. He will not speak unless spoken to.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 05:07:55 AM »
Nice. I added my second character in my first post.

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2013, 05:34:08 AM »
Name:  Zoe Violet

Appearance:  average height.  Green eyes.  Red hair.  Busty. Curvy. Not especially pretty, but seems to attract guys.  Goth.  Wears quite a bit of black and some cool colors, sometimes a little red. Mischievous smile. Wears some makeup but doesn't have that raccoon look. Often has black painted nails and combat boots.

Personality:  not shy.  But is usually content to ignore everyone around her.   Can be charming when she wants to be,  but is generally abrasive.   Sarcastic and sometimes crude, but completely loyal to those who earn her trust (good luck with that).   When you get to know her you'll learn she's very mischievous and perhaps likes a good prank a little too much.  Jack of all trades. Slightly klepto. Loves science and reads a lot.   Will flirt with people is never very serious about it. She doesn't like to get very close to people.  Doesn't particularly enjoy romance.       Is never afraid to get into a fist fight.  She's done a lot of fighting in her life and can really mess some people up, but is trying to get a new, less violent, start.  Volatile. Seems to particularly enjoy getting quiet people to talk to her (doesn't mean she's being polite about it in fact she'll probably be rather rude and just after annoying them),  expect her to not be overly warm and fuzzy towards cocky confident men, but she does love a good arguing match with one. Is very impatient. Often ends up cleaning up the messes her friends get into.

Bio: has been in and out of foster homes.  Has picked up some perhaps criminal talents in her life. Is now in college.

Name:  Willow Wing

Appearance: Short. Maybe 5'4".   Petite.  Short curly brown hair with bangs.  Normally wears pigtails.  Is pretty but her odd personality isn't normally something guys go for. Dresses kind of girly in the fact that she usually wears a skirt but usually wears a lot of green or blue.  No pink. No sparkly crap either.  Wears very little make up.

Personality: VERY odd and VERY random. For you Fire Emblem fans she reminds me just a little of Lute. But more in touch with other humans.  It's very difficult to ruffle her feathers. Has a very good sense of humor and is very friendly towards everyone. Always.   If ever you hear her complain about something then that means it's probably considerably worse than she makes it out to be.   She's all smiles, and very easily distracted. She's very smart and loves insects and animals. Absolutely can NOT sit still.  Her odd personality, and tendency to hop from one subject to another, makes people think of a small bird bird.  She is a spaz.       Do not mistake her to be shy. She is quite the opposite. She is perfectly fine with talking to complete strangers and will address them like old friends.  her idea of politeness is rather shaky. in fact she doesn't really have one.  She'll ask you anything no matter how personal.  She's not nosy. She just doesn't quite get why she shouldn't be asking it.    Has a slight southern accent which can get worse if she gets upset (or you'll notice if she's talking to her family). 

Bio:  Has 7 brothers.  3 of which are older than her. (when you grow up with older brothers, trust me, it makes you rather tough) Having younger brothers has also made her kind of maternal. Her mother died when she was 10.  Money has always been just a little tight, but not too bad. She has a goofy green Volkswagen Bug her father and older brothers pitched in to buy her when she turned 18.

Other: Is majoring in Biology.   Don't expect my other character to like her.

Let me know if you'd like to change anything.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:26:24 PM by CHEESE4ALL »
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2013, 05:38:36 AM »
Change nothing. If I wanted characters to be a certain way, I'd have made them myself. Everyone has put in a character that's different on multiple levels. I cannot wait to get this started, which I hope to do the same day Odyssey of Light resumes.

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2013, 05:42:02 AM »
Okey doke.   But it needs more girls.  Unless you were all planning on some guy on guy romance.    Trust me,  my character is not going to be a big romance character if that's what you're looking for.

/\ ooh my phone made my other post look weird.  Oh well.  Too lazy to fix it right now.  Sorry.
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2013, 05:46:04 AM »
I'm going to add two more girls that I'll be RPing as when I can. My phone just cannot keep up with a body of text as large as the first post, so I'll need to use my laptop.