Topic: Knights of The Lost Waters  (Read 9837 times)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« on: April 27, 2013, 01:56:10 AM »
Prologue: The cave was dark and wet. Nyran was but seven, and already experiencing a drastic change in status quot. He was leaving his home that he had his whole life. Upon the turmoil of the governmental body, there was mass consensus to leave it entirely, the King seemingly abandoned them. When Nyran beheld the new world on the other side of the cave, he was in wonder. He was not alone. All around, humans, drakes, and Beast men all shared in his wonder. The silver moon shone its glorious silver light upon them, the fresh breeze chilled them in the most wondrous of ways, and the forests, deserts, lakes of this land called out to them.

This lasted for the night, with much celebration. In the morning, the people were awakened by the Golden light of the Sun. In its wake, arguing broke out, and a once united people went their separate ways. One man stayed on this beach, and used it to found his Kingdom. This was Jalis, the Burning Heart. His red hair was still just as radiant as before, despite not having his power anymore. He founded Casterrix. He saw many brave warriors who followed him, and created an order of Knights. Among them, seven years later, sat Sir Nyran. Another Five years after that, Jalis was killed in battle most horrifically by the savage forces of Lord Zattiri. By sheer chance, Nyran was made king, randomly selected by the order. Nyran sent Heralds riding past the ranks, sending word to other countries that there was to be a meeting in Haven, to discuss the disorder of this world. Now he stood in its borders, waiting.

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 02:23:42 AM »
Mercury was nobody special in the Haven. After the fall of the Lost Waters, he found himself on the peninsula where the country is located, and was brought into their communities as a refugee. He grew to love the peace of the country, and wanted to protect that peace for others at the cost of losing it for himself, leading him to join the military. He quickly rose the ranks as a tactician and strategist, becoming one of the best tactical minds in the military, eventually becoming the lead tactician, both commanding the entire Knight force and leading a small group of Elites, the highest rank among the Knights of Haven.

Mercury, more commonly known as Merc, led the massive group of Country Leaders into the large conference room used for meetings such as this. All of their weapons were confiscated upon entering Haven, as both the Knights and the central leadership agreed that they did not want any chance of them breaking out in violence and fighting. There is a small group of Knights surrounding them, just in case some violence broke out and needed to be quelled before it caused any serious harm.

After they had all taken their seats, he sat in his place at the round table, noting the locations of each leader and the relationships that they showed. He noticed that Nyran in particular was as far away from Zattiri as possible, sitting on opposite ends of the table and refusing to meet each other's eyes.

He spoke up. "Now, as I believe that all of you are here for a reason and you also have other business to attend to, we shall get this started immediately and hopefully get it done so we can all return to said business. We are here to discuss the building war between Casterrix, ruled by King Nyran, and Azarath, ruled by Lord Zattiri. To get this meeting started, I ask that all of you state your current position in this war and any opinions on which side you wish to take."

He coughed and continued. "As of right now, the Haven is planning on taking little to no action in this war."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:57:21 PM by Mercury »

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 02:31:51 AM »
Scorpio: The Mariner King spoke to the people at the table. "My people take no side in this war, but that does not mean your money is not good. We will trade with anyone who is wealthy and needy enough to seek our aid." Scorpio looked around the room. "Your petty war over petty acts of petty men does not concern me or my people. You could solve this with a duel to the death right here and now, but the Havenites would frown upon that, I do believe."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 02:41:51 AM »
Ivan was a skilled illusionist. He had wandered the Lost Waters defeating every champion with his illusions. Then the Sea King had mysteriously disappeared, abandoning his country. It fell into chaos and people fled for their lives. Ivan taking his chances followed. On his way he had dropped his book, but had no time to get it for he was shoved by the immense mass of people. His ability to cast Illusions was discarded and the book was supposedly lost forever. Ivan spent the next years traveling around the countries. Jalis had spotted Ivan one day and started to talk to him. He was making a country on a lake in the shape of a Tear and he wanted Ivan to govern over the Country! He knew Jalis, though the memory was vague, but still knew him. All he knew was that the only memory had something about Ivan's book. Ivan took this offer, but low and behold Ivan did not know what would come in the future.

Ivan was sitting lazily on the Lord's throne. There had been no excitement since the golden sun had risen and the countries were established. Nyran had chosen him to be the leader of His country. No wars had risen against him and there was no rumors of bad things happening. 'If only I hadn't lost that book' he thought when suddenly the doors to the large room opened and the lady came in with a visitor. The visitor was from King Nyran himself.

"Finally!" Lord Ivan raised his voice. "You need not tell me. His Majesty wishes for a country gathering. I shall be there now send him message of my arrival."
"Lady Minerva, find two people in the castle to travel with me. We leave immediately!"

(At his the gathering hall)

Ivan first heard war and became immediately interested. "I was not aware of this war. I would like to know when it started, and who started it if I may. I shall not partake in the war unless his Majesty Nyran needs me to be in it. I might change my mind soon though. I need something to do, but it is a matter of keeping my people safe that I do not rush into the war yet."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 07:01:03 AM by Ivan(Luxaria) »
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 06:23:54 AM »
(Ivan, I think it'd be more fitting if it were Jalis instead of Nyran. Your thoughts? I don't think Nyran the character would be too confident in his ability to do so.)

"I understand the Haven's position. In my opinion, it should be just that. Casterrix will not enter your grounds unannounced, and certainly not with arms. I understand your own as well, Scorpio. As for your inquery, Ivan, the Lord Zattiri launched an attack on Casterrix with an unknown motive. I believe that's what we discuss today." He said, keeping a level head, trying to remain calm. He had been King but a short time, and already he was nervous. He glared at Zattiri through his silver mask.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 07:09:56 AM »
(Jalis do what exactly)
"Lets get to it shall we?" Ivan was to....lets say excited?....to not want to wait he waited long enough for something to happen now it was happening too slowly.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Zattiri

• Cavalier Adept
  • Nightmare
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 07:17:44 AM »
(In your backstory. He means he thinks Jalis should have found you, not Nyran.)

Zattiri merely gave a smile back at Nyran. He gave a response. "In my humble opinion, we have been in dissarray for far too long. I believe that we should end our sseparation. With this sstruggle, we will end it. To the victor goes the spoils. If you refuse to oblige me, I'm afraid I'll have to insist." He smiled broadly. Though his magic was gone, his reptilian features remained. His eyes never blinked, and his tongue was forked. His skin had scales in locations, and he had a tail.
"Swords so easily drawn beg to be used... and are rarely so easy to put away again"

-Makuta Miserix, the Mutran Chronicles

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 07:29:09 AM »
(ummm i guess?? but i don't really feel like fixing it again.)

Ivan stood up. "This snake is a fool! I don't care what my King says I'm not going to give up my country freely. If his majesty gives in I will separate and become my own Kingdom! I will----" keeps on shouting what he will do untill he realizes he made a fool of himself. "I am sorry your majesty I got carried away there. My apologies." Ivan sat down and glared at the Malefic Snake. He was the devil himself now. Or at least would soon become it.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2013, 01:31:16 PM »
Aether went all like screw chairs and leaned against the wall. He had been listening intently to what they had to say, searching for weaknesses. Sooner or later, someone will call upon the Phoenix clan, and he'll have to prepare. He smirked at Ivan's outburst, but continued to stay silent.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 03:27:33 PM »
"You?" Scorpio laughed at Zattiri. "The disfigured snake wants to be king? I still have a hard time believing you have your own nation, but now you want to rule everything? Of course, your opposition is just as sorry an excuse for a king. Just look at him! He's almost shaking in his chair! He's not ready to be a king either! You two are just children!"

He sat down and smirked. "That being said, a child's coin is the same as a man's..."

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 05:37:05 PM »
"Calm down, everybody. Let's keep the feuds and patronization to a minimum, please." Merc said with a stern look over at Ivan and Scorpio. "And recall that I am the mediator and facilitator of this meeting and hold the authority to force you to leave if things get out of hand.

He then addressed Aether. "Now, since you are apparently too good to down and have a conversation as a group of equals, why don't you enlighten us about your opinions and why they're so superior to those of our own."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:54:39 PM by Mercury »

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2013, 08:18:07 PM »
(Aether btw)
Aether smiled, "Well, Mercury, the thing is I don't have an opinion. Me and my Phoenix Clan will fight for whoever pays the fee. We'll invade, defend, assassinate, you name it. The war means nothing to me, and those who oppose..." a steel dagger appeared out of thin air,"Well, they better not cross me."
He could see the guards tense up. "Relax, I don't kill anyone for the sake of killing. And if someone here tries to take the dagger, I'll make it disappear."

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2013, 08:54:16 PM »
OOC: Changing my backstory a bit to match the timeline that you guys seem to be going for.

Merc signalled for the Knights to calm down. "Nobody will try to take it from you so long as you put it away and make sure that it doesn't come back any time within your stay here. If there are any unexplained murders in the next few days, you will be the first person that I will go to, and if I find out that you're responsible, you will be forcibly removed. Which, as you might be able to guess, would not be pleasant. That was a very intelligent move, by the way, bringing out a weapon right after I warned you people about aggression."

"Now that we have that out of the way, I implore all people who have not yet spoken to please do so."

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2013, 09:28:19 PM »
Aether smiled. "Why on Weyard would I use this puny thing to start a brawl. That would ruin business." He dematerialized the dagger and waited for other comments

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2013, 10:17:28 PM »
Ivan knew this war was going to only become larger. There was no stopping it from growing. Soon the whole world may be involved, oh why did that book have to be lost at a time like this! Ivan buried his face in his hands. This was his "Do not disturb" Position. Everybody who knew him always knew not to disturb him or they would be dead meat.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*