Topic: Sleepless Nights Chapter 1: Not Normal  (Read 11901 times)

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
  • ~Clan Wars Judge~ Just Try and Mess with Me!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2013, 03:15:13 AM »
"Watch you language in front of a lady, sir" Takoshi says to Jorge as he politely hands the girl the papers he had picked up.

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2013, 03:31:31 AM »
"Oh no no no.  No really, it was my fault anyways."   She threw a smile at TK. "And don't worry none about the language.  I've got seven brothers. I've heard a thing or two."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 03:43:12 AM by CHEESE4ALL »
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2013, 03:43:58 AM »
(Sorry. Stupid auto correct)

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2013, 03:57:12 AM »
Jorge looked at the stranger (TK) blankly. "Whatever, my bad, I guess."
Irikah handed the girl the last of her papers. "There ya go! Are you in this class?"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 04:09:54 AM by Halcyonic Legend »

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2013, 04:01:59 AM »
Ferris stood up. As he walked closer to Jorge, Irikah, and the girl, he explained,"this isn't a class. We're just eating lunch here. From what I know, this place is completely unused."

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2013, 04:14:34 AM »
"Oh good! Well I still got time before my next class. Do you wanna just eat in here?" she said, looking at Jorge.

"Yeah that's cool. I'm done with class today." Jorge replied.
They walked in and sat down closest to the door.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2013, 04:26:15 AM »
"EVERYONE OUT BEFORE I INFORM THE AUTHORITIES!!!!!!!!!" A loud girl stepped in the doorway. "I'm sure the Drop-Out Brigade can meet somewhere else. Move along. This place is closed, locked and condemned. Get out." This girl was Lucia Thorne. She was wealthy, but that's about everything people know about her, aside from the fact she's very opinionated.

"Who are you to kick us out?" Matt said. "I was just starting to like the people here. Shout out to TK and Jorge. Yes, we should not be in here, but legally, this is a grey area. So YOU move along. Am I right, guys?"

"Legally grey does NOT mean right, Matthew Langston, 3.6 GPA, born and raised in Rook's Cross. For someone who wants to be a detective, you sure are a dumb@$$. It was condemned for a reason, so you all should get out. Trust me, you'll get kicked out of campus and you won't get your tuition back if you don't go. I suggest getting out of here while you still are accepted to the college."

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2013, 04:51:47 AM »
"Heh, um, what's the reason this room was condemned?"

Autumn paid no attention to the outburst. She just needed one more chapter to finish.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2013, 05:01:00 AM »
"You people really are clueless. Don't you morons know that three students died in here? Nobody knows what killed them, so they shut this room the rest of this wing down after that. Well, I bet the gothy one over by the door knows and thinks it's "cool" as a substitute for parental affection," Lucia said, unaware of the consequences of her words.

Alice stood up, quietly crying because of that last line. She started to slowly walk out the door, but it turned into a full run once she could not hold her tears back.

"Good going, *****! Don't you know her parents are dead? Did you stop to think that the girl who loved her family so much that losing them almost emotionally cippled her would be hurt by a line like that? Of course you didn't! It's not about you, so you don't care!" Sabrina tore into Lucia, ans Matt gained respect for the girl he had clashed with earlier.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2013, 05:41:32 AM »
Lucas stood up. He slowly and silently walked up to Lucia. "You will excuse me for thinking so, but I hardly think the death of three students is enough reason to condemn an area. Were this a recent event, I would understand. However, you make it sound like it happened long ago, and as such, is irrelevant. I do believe that people should face the consequences of their actions, but I think you could have very easily worded it without a sense of superiority and outright douche baggery. Should you feel the need to report me to the authorities, please do so. However, this will not impede upon my desire. So if you want to tell authorities, do so. If you merely want to make us feel frightened by the thought that you can, please go away." He said coldly, barely a trace of emotion in his voice. Any that did shine through was no more than irritation.

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2013, 06:14:41 AM »
Willow looked after the crying girl in surprise. She looked for a moment to go after her, then paused and glanced down.  She seemed almost startled to see the box in her arms, as if she had forgotten it was there.  She suddenly remembered how late she was.
    "I really must be going, but before I do, that was a really rude thing you said and you ought to apologize. And you," she said turning to Sabrina, scolding like a mother hen. "Perhaps you shouldn't be divulging that poor girl's personal information to complete strangers.  Even if it was to defend her." Willow rushes off, attempting to find where ever it was she meant to be going to in the first place.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2013, 06:54:22 AM »
Aeron had started to walk into the room when he saw people there. 'Great. This room is now popular. And I had thought that when people died in here it wouldn't become popular.' Aeron thought as he turned around and tried to walk out.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2013, 09:17:18 AM »
Jorge and Irikah looked at each other. "What the **** are they yelling about?" Jorge asked.
"I dunno, but I think I did hear a rumor about deaths on campus. Is this really the room?"

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2013, 09:22:48 AM »
Aeron fell backwards and dropped his food on the ground. "GRAAAH! Why! That was the last of my money gone to waste. I really need a part time job." Aeron said as he got up and started to clean the mess he had made. So much for quiet escape.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline TakoshiWolfite

• Mercury Clan
  • Admiral Adept
  • ~Clan Wars Judge~ Just Try and Mess with Me!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2013, 11:42:54 AM »
Tk just stood there, "hmm I don't recall hearing anything about that, but then again no one ever tells me anything" he said crossing his arms. He'd go try to go calm the crying girl down but he was sure Sabrina would be able to calm her better than he could. "Oh well I'm off to my next class then" Tk says going back into the classroom to get his backpack not realizing something had fallen out(giving reason to come back laters) as he had left the room to go to his next class.