Topic: Ivan vs. Lunor (Soltur) (and maybe others) The Final Showdown  (Read 7087 times)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2013, 03:16:01 AM »
Ivan made a glass shield in front of him to block the jets of flame. "In the hopes of saving all the lives in this world that would be destroyed because of you. If Luxaria could seal you away then 7 versions of his descendants can destroy you."
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2013, 03:17:58 AM »
"Wrong!" shouted Lunor wickedly. "I've become more powerful than any being, save for Khais!" He emitted pulses of malevolence turned physical.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2013, 03:29:56 AM »
"Oh great another god. You greedy power hog. Sakura! Is it ready yet?"

"No! Keep stalling!"

The pulses hit Ivan hard, but he didn't budge. His book only had one page left at the end of the attack. Ivan started to restore it ready to stop and dodge before continuing to restore it.

10 pages restored.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2013, 03:32:47 AM »
Lunor cackled wickedly. "Luxaria couldn't have sealed me away without the help of Soltur, so what chance do you stand without his aid?"

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2013, 07:20:31 AM »
"You are wrong. Luxaria sealed you away on his own. Nobody helped him seal you. Soltur may have been the one who kept you in it. Speaking of which soon you may get to face him again.  He is one of the Tears after all. How I found that out? Let's just say I have my resources."

60/500 pages restored.

"Let's see how strong your Heart is. Sakura! Is it ready?!"

"YES! NOW!"

"The time has come. The true purpose of the Tears will be fulfilled. Forge the Destiny! HEARTS BECOME HARMONY!!!" All of the Tear's books circled Ivan. Ivan held his Book up and it was forged into a weapon.

"Scythe of Destiny!" the weapon became a Scythe. Ivan broke the barrier that stopped Sakura from helping. Sakura darted to the Anvil and started to use her Prayers. She stopped.

"His essence is.....YOU WILL PAY!" Sakura summoned a Scythe and used the technique Witch Hunter.

"Blade of Harmony!" Ivan's weapon turned into a sword. He swung it at the same time Sakura swung her Scythe.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2013, 12:37:54 AM »
Lunor cackled in joy. "Ah, it feels like it's my birthday," he said giddily. "Two victims for the price of one!" He melted into pure darkness and reappeared behind them, slashing them with a blade of pure shadow.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2013, 05:05:01 PM »
Before Lunor attacked both Sakura and Ivan clashed. "Feels just like old times eh?" Sakura smirked.

"Yah." Ivan grinned. Sakura and Ivan both had the same Idea. They jumped high enough to dodge the blade, but low enough to land on it.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2013, 08:11:43 PM »
Lunor pulled out a dagger and stabbed at Sakura. "Die, die DIE!" he shrieked.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2013, 08:14:36 PM »
Ivan jumped away from Lunor. Sakura dodged each stab Like an Anime and swung her Scythe so the rod would hit Lunor in the stomach and send Lunor flying to Ivan.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2013, 08:15:11 PM »
Except that freed Lunor's blade, which he used to block Sakura's attack.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2013, 08:17:01 PM »
Sakura was in a deadlock with Lunor and Ivan started a jumping attack from behind Lunor.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2013, 08:19:26 PM »
Lunor had one free hand, which he used to conjure up another blade to prepare himself for an attack from Ivan. Soltur's energy began to grow.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2013, 08:24:43 PM »
Sakura sensed Soltur's energy. That gave Sakura more incentive to fight. She started to put more force into her Scythe and started to push against Lunor's blade even harder. Ivan's blade met with Lunor's as Ivan had brought his sword down with extreme force.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2013, 08:26:28 PM »
Lunor also sensed Soltur's energy and his eyes grew wide in fear and anger. He roared and a massive blast of shadow engulfed the field.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2013, 08:32:32 PM »
Sakura just laughed.  "My heart has been claimed by Darkness! You think that would effect me that much?"

Ivan was a bit more effected than Sakuar since his Heart was a perfect balance. Kind of hard to constantly keep it that way. Only a gifted few can do so. 50 pages were torn from Ivan's book which had been recently restored by a fourth.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*