Topic: Chaos Rising Part 1: A Battle For Who's Sake?  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« on: August 15, 2013, 11:15:06 PM »
Chaos Rising is a new RP I've made about a world like no other. Floating islands and ancient cities fly in the sky as deep ruins of ancient cultures lurk on the ocean floor. The land itself has lush plains, harsh deserts, imposing mountains, and both Utopias and Ruins.

Rules:
1. This is its own world, so it is not Psynergy, it's magic.
2. Only one character at a time for now because this is part 1.
3. Elements are not strict, but characters have a base Element. (I.E. A wind base but you can mix Earth with it to use sand attacks.)
4. Original characters please.
5. Have fun.

The story will be about Oron, a young man with a strange destiny.

Elements are not strict in this world, anyone can use Fire, Water, Earth, and Air to create any attack. The Elements off limits are Aether, Dark, Light, Time, and Space. You can only use Fire, Water, Air, and Earth due to story reasons.

Tech used in the middle ages for now, ancient tech will be used later.

Please follow the following format for character introductions.

New Character!
Name: Oron
Element: Aether (Ballance between Light and Dark. Only one Aether user can exist at a time. Same with Light and Dark, and they're both already characters.)
Appearance: Oron has silver hair, one red eye and one blue eye, has pale skin, wears dark grey, baggy pants, black boots, black finger gloves, a black shirt with no sleeves, and a dark red jacket.
Bio: Oron's been alone for most of his life, living on the streets since he was six. He taught himself how to fight, and has been fighting ever since. He's found a group of people that appear to be up to no good, so he's investigating them.

New Character!
Name: Allyssa
Age: 18 (Her 18th birthday takes place on the first day of the RP.)
Element: Wind
Appearance: Allyssa has magenta eyes, light purple hair in a high pony tail, very pale skin, a slight and slender body, wears a dark purple cloak with gold trim, black bridal gauntlets with gold bands, a purple dress with gold trim, a gold belt, and black high top sandals with gold trim.
Bio: Allyssa woke up without a memory of anything at all about herself. She's been traveling since that strange morning two years ago, and has not had much luck finding out who she is. She did find out that her name is Allyssa and that she will be 18 soon from her ring's inscription. She's about to be the cause of something that will change the world.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 05:03:30 AM by Scorpio »

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 02:42:50 AM »
New Character!

Name: Kenneth
Element: Base-Wind Secondary-Water (if it is okay...upon getting angry his Base element changes to Fire.)
Appearance: Kenneth has short brown hair, violet eyes, but when angry they change to a ruby red, has tan (meaning TAN) skin, wears a violet red shirt, khaki shorts, a dark grey coat, White tennis-shoes, and black fingerless grip gloves. In his pack he carries with him he has a black cap and a black cloak just in case.
Bio: Kenneth is a bit of a rebel. He'll do anything to get his way, which he doesn't really have that much bad insights, but he has stolen a few unimportant things and murdered one person intentionally. Back when he was younger he had everything in the world. A loving, caring family, toys, a home, but ever since that one eventful day when he was 7, he had to run away. Not, because his parents would get mad, but because he feared that he would endanger them and get them killed. Kenneth is sure that they still live where they live, but then again there has been talk of a great tragedy in the area. Being alone, no one cared about him enough to give him anything, so he had to teach himself to steal things without being caught. Those things being food and clothes. Of course he would be found out that he was stealing so he had to hop from town to town, but on the roads, one could easily get ambushed. That so happened one day running to the next town when he was 10. To teach him the dangers of traveling, a 'shady' woman kidnapped him and took him to her camp. There she explained why she took that action and taught him how to fight. Whenever Kenneth runs into the woman on his travels it has become a ritual to battle to see each other's improvement. Many have fallen for him, and some he actually fell for too, but soon had to say goodbye. For he can't stay long in any small town, and that man he killed, was the not only the abusive father of one he fell for, but one who would surely follow and kill him.

Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 03:19:08 AM »
(Changing base Elements is OK, but you have no "secondary" Element, you can use ALL THREE other Elements as support Elements to your primary.)

I like Kenneth, but I do not think Oron will. He doesn't really like anybody due to his upbringing.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 04:23:50 AM »
Another new character in my arsenal, hmm...

Name: Philos (PHY-los)
Element: Water
Appearance: Short messy blue hair that he hides under a small cap, wears a black buttoned shirt and a dark blue coat that goes down to his knees. Around his right arm is a golden chain bracelet with a blue jewel on it. Has a knife in a sheath he keeps hidden under his cloak.
Origin: Born as the son of the mayor of his town, Philos managed to get what he needed. He often snuck food from the mansion's kitchen to anonymously give to the orphanage across the street. He was born without magic, and was the subject of ridicule of boys who wanted a reason to hate the rich kid. Philos ignored them, searching for a way to tap into his potential. While taking one of his leisurely walks around the river, as it seemed to calm him, Philos was suddenly attacked by bandits. Realizing the luck they had finding the mayor's son, they kept him alive for ransom. However, Philos wasn't unprepared, and managed to cut the ropes he was bound to with his knife. Looking around the tent, devoid of life inside, he discovered the other artifacts the bandits seized. One of which, was a blue jewel. Mesmerized by it, he unknowingly snatched the jewel and felt strange as he touched it. He walked outside, and when the drunken bandits noticed him, they took their weapons and tried to threaten him to go back. Without expression, he lifted his hand and water from the river launced in missiles at the bandits, one at a time. He walked to his house, asking his servants to make him a bracelet for the jewel, and wore it on him ever since. Since then, people heard of his misadventure and revered him as a miracle child. He filled the children's cups and helped construction of a magic sanctuary, purposed to hone the skills of those born with magic.

(god that took a while.)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 04:54:45 AM »
Nice, Aether. Very original. I like it.

Edited the first post.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 04:02:59 PM »
I don't get how people with amnesia learn the language and their names. It would be cool if Alyssa wasn't her real name, maybe the name of someone she knew. That's not as original as you think, I just watched an anime where that happened :P

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 04:56:34 PM »
Well... I can't say much more because of spoilers... But... Her name is important.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 11:54:30 PM »
(Changing base Elements is OK, but you have no "secondary" Element, you can use ALL THREE other Elements as support Elements to your primary.)

thats what I meant, but I guess Secondary isn't the right word.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 12:45:17 AM »
You can just have fun with the elements. You have your base, so go crazy! Mix Fire and Earth to create glass! Mix Water and Wind to create a mighty hurricane! Just have fun with it!

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 03:59:51 AM »
Guys, I'm going to introduce an all-new character. For once, I'm not using Soltur and I'm not using Arkhanul.

Name: Ranis
Appearance: Ranis has short, neat blond hair. He is always clean-shaven and has piercing blue eyes. He wears a light set of gold and silver (colored) armor with an insignia of a sun on the chestplate. He carries a short sword, a broad sword, and a dagger.
Origin: Ranis' story began as one of tragedy, and it is evident that it still haunts him from time to time. When he was only seven years old, his parents were killed by the soldiers of his kingdom's rival empire. He hails from the Solar Kingdom and the Lunar Empire raided his village. In an epic duel with another boy of his age, he was almost killed. The two boys showed an incredible level of skill with a blade. The legendary swordsman of the Solar Kingdom, Drelys (sometimes referred to as "The Warrior of the Rising Sun") saved young Ranis from a life of captivity and trained him even more in the art of swordplay. Then, Drelys told the king of the Solar Kingdom, King Lumbrus, of the young man's skill with a blade. Ranis became the personal bladesman of the King within two weeks of Drelys' revelation of Ranis' skill. From time to time, the memory of Ranis' family's slaughter haunts his dreams. He despises all that is chaotic and dark, since it reminds him of the Lunar Empire.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 04:25:57 AM »
I like him, but things aren't going to go well for either the Solar Kingdom or the Lunar Empire once the story gets going... Light and Dark are neither good or evil in this RP...

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2013, 04:38:05 AM »
It's cool. I just came up with him and figured "Hey, he's cool, why not use him?"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2013, 04:50:44 AM »
I'm just warning you - and everyone, for that matter - that things in this RP will get... messy...

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2013, 05:06:51 AM »
ooh then I can't wait for the next chaapter so I can have a girl character.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2013, 05:11:43 AM »
That's gonna be a little bit off, but this part should start soon. Maybe even at the end of the week.