Topic: Odyssey of Light: Final Chapter: Beyond the Chaos  (Read 18259 times)

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2013, 06:30:24 PM »
Soltur felt himself flying through the air and felt him enter the beast's mouth. He felt the heat, but it didn't affect him. He attempted to travel down into the beast's chest.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2013, 07:34:42 PM »
"Just attack its throat. It will burst into black flames and dissipate." Caellach said to Soltur though his mind.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2013, 10:42:05 PM »
Soltur nodded, even though he knew nobody could see him. He wormed his way down into the monster's throat...

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2013, 10:50:30 PM »
The dragon roared as it tried to force the intruder from its body with flame. It tried to burn Soltur alive.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 01:19:20 AM »
The combination of Caellach's spell and Soltur's immunity to flame only proved to help him so much. The flames were not quite lethal, but they weren't exactly comfortable. The entire party could hear Soltur's cries and screams of pain and agony, but he pushed through, all the way to the throat.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 05:08:07 AM »
Ivan heard Soltur's agonizing screams. He couldn't take it. Even though Soltur was immune to flame..Dragon's flame was different...what if Soltur didn't actually make it out alive? He'd lose one of his friends. No. He couldn't have that happening. "What's the chance that Soltur could get killed if I distract the dragon so it won't breath it's fire?" He asked. He had to do something! He couldn't just sit there and watch helplessly.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2013, 05:12:49 AM »
The blade went through, and the False Dragon burst into inky, black flames that consumed themselves.

"Well done, Sir." A young woman said as she saw the dragon vanish. "You've saved my village and my life. My name's Sia, and I was the sacrifice to the dragon that my people put out. Thank you. Do you need anything?" She asked.

"Yeah, Could you tell us how to get to the mountain pass from here?" Ash asked.

"You either have to take the bridge or walk around the mountain. Walking takes three days, so I suggest taking the bridge." Sia replied.

"We... Uh... Broke. The bridge." Chris said with shame in his voice. "I'll pay for it, thought. Here's a sack of 88,888 gold pieces. The sack is magical, so it can hold whatever you want so long as it fits through the top. Keep it." He said.

"Thank you, Sir. Now, everyone, follow me to my village!" Sia said.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2013, 06:07:36 AM »
"Nevermind then." Ivan said, running to Soltur. "You alright? I could hear that you were in pain. Need any help?"
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2013, 02:53:46 PM »
Soltur struggled to get to his feet and when he did, he just fell back down. "No," he said painfully. "I'm not, but I'll end up being fine. Could someone help me walk? Dragon flame tends to burn hotter than any other flame and this one was infused with shadows, which I am not immune to."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2013, 04:32:41 PM »
Ash picked up Soltur and Chris grabbed the other arm. They put his arms over their necks and helped him walk toward the village for help.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2013, 06:13:32 PM »
"Here. Let me." She said to Ash and Chris.
Holly walked over to Soltur and put out a hand. She used her light to levitate him, so he could regain his strength as they walked. As they walked, the levitating Soltur followed by her side. She looked up at him, slightly concerned. "Do you need healing?"

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2013, 12:17:59 AM »
A silver-white haired young man was staring at her. His eyes were mis-matched, one purple, one red, and his skin was pale, but he appeared to be of little harm.

His black, red, and purple robe was old, and its hood was a little worn, but he was well groomed.

"That amulet is powerful." He said in a voice devoid of emotion. He stepped closer to Vena. "I want to see it. May I look?" He said. "Vena... My name is Dispater." He said. He looked about 19, but his eyes were old, and they looked tired.
Vena took a step back. "Don't think I'm dumb enough to just hand something to a stranger."

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2013, 12:41:17 AM »
"Huh?" Dispater said as he took a step back. "Are you afraid of me? I didn't mean to frighten you." He walked a little closer to Vena.

"I just wanted to look at it. It looks familiar... May I look at it? I'll let you hold it while I look, I just want to touch it." He touched her arm but pulled it back, afraid she'd attack him.

Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2013, 05:48:22 AM »
Soltur groaned. "No, I am a rapid healer. It's just the shadows don't get along with my system, that's all."

Arkhanul strode over to Disaster and placed a firm hand on his shoulder. "What the h*ll do you want to look at that thing for?" he asked brusquely.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2013, 05:59:56 AM »
(His name is "Dispater" after the ancient Roman god "Dis Pater," not disaster.)

Dispater shot a wall of Dark Magic that pushed Arkhanul back three feet. "You've lived too long! You are not one I can trust! I just want to know if this is the amulet that... No, it can't be. That was too long ago. The Amulet of Arkadia is lost. It was sometimes called Auric's Amulet because the legend said the first king took it." He said sadly.

"I don't care. I'm going to cut you down for attacking my friends." Alaric said as he rushed toward Dispater only for Claire to get in the way.

"We don't know if he's evil or not, he just looks really, really sad. When he shows emotion, that is." She said. "Fine." Replied her older brother.