Poll

Favorite Party Characters (in the entire series)?

Issac
Felix
Matthew
Garet
Jenna
Tyrell
Ivan
Sheba
Rief
Mia
Piers
Amiti
Sveta
Eoleo
Himi
Karis

Topic: Fave Playable Character  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2014, 06:28:30 AM »
I chose Felix, Jenna, Garet, and Sveta.

Felix, as a character is cool. I liked his backstory, and the actions he took to do what he thought was right was admirable, and made him relatable. Venus is my favorite element, and Felix really does it justice as the leader. I definitely think he's more interesting than his Venusian counterparts from the other games.

Jenna displays the widest range of emotions, in my opinion, and you really feel bad for her seeing her brother associated with who you and her perceive as bad guys, as well as a plethora of other reactions a character bits through th game. Even the game she isn't in, DD, gave her something, in my eyes at least to me. I definitely felt for her, no doubt feeling a little helpless as her husband and son out doing dangerous stuff on the active volcano area, with a chance of never seeing them again.

Despite flanderization on the fans part, Garet was a pretty normal guy. He felt for his friends, wanted to help them and his town in general, and do the right thing. Years later, you saw that while he may be contankerous, it's shown that he cares for his son, and that he really grew up, and took the lessons he may have learned in his travels to heart.

Dark Dawn was not Matthews game. If it was anyone's, it was Sveta's. It was her brothers fault that such a tradgedy befell the land, and she truly felt responsible, and you wanted to see her fix it, and do what she knows is her responsibility to her people.

Offline Star Magician

• The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »
Felix, as a character is cool. I liked his backstory, and the actions he took to do what he thought was right was admirable, and made him relatable. Venus is my favorite element, and Felix really does it justice as the leader. I definitely think he's more interesting than his Venusian counterparts from the other games.
^Why Felix should be in SSB instead of Isaac. Just sayin'

prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny dood

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2014, 07:35:02 PM »
the kraden speech bubble mass attack assist trophy will overcome all puny insignificant other ideas

Offline Star Magician

• The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2014, 04:51:20 AM »
the kraden speech bubble mass attack assist trophy will overcome all puny insignificant other ideas

prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny dood

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2014, 03:53:08 PM »
I thought i made that as a small font but wutev.

To have something related to the topic to say, Isaac and Garet are obviously jerks cuz they only kept a few djinn when they had collected all of them previously. So they are meanies