Topic: Nyran's Pathetically Shameless Self-Promotion  (Read 634 times)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« on: June 26, 2014, 02:43:47 AM »
So, like, you may have noticed that Nyran is a name you don't hear that often!

That's 'cause I'm taking this film class from 10 AM to 2PM, and also 'cause I've been focusing on Writing stuff and things!

I'm not really writing, though, just typing. As such, my activity is much higher on things like GSAR or Skype with chats and stuff! Not 'cause I hate you, just that writing posts, and refreshing things takes more time. Now, you may be wondering about the title of this topic. Lemme explain My writing has to go somewhere, and the best place to start for someone as noobish as I would be dA, or deviantArt.

My account it as follows: http://midknightnyran.deviantart.com/

So if you've been curious as to what I've been up to, feel free to check it up. My main deal right now, to test the abilities of how good I write is a story called Duel Terminus, which is based off of Yu-Gi-oh! Not the show, but rather the monsters on the cards, giving them a story of their own! It's made with the intent that you can read it without knowing much of anything about Yu-Gi-oh! Isn't that convenient?

Once I get a feel for how much I prolly suck, I'll get on making original stories! The first big one is something called Casterrix. I won't say much, but I'll mention that it's both magicval, and scientific! It's a god damn Sci-Fantasy!

Maybe check out some stuf, tell me how it is, 'cause I wanna be a rly gud writer, man.

Sorry for being super vacant around here, but I really wanna focus on this writing thing. I've posted all the stuff in that gallery in the past, like, week.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:11:45 AM by Nyran »

Offline Star Magician

• The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 10:46:30 AM »
If I have time in the future, I may check it out. I just skimmed over the first Duel Terminus thing, and looks like you've got some potential as far as writing skills go. Keep it up I say. ^^

prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny dood

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 09:36:20 PM »
skillz

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior