Offline Lunor

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2012, 07:05:54 PM »
Exactly why we need that Warrior-Style Jupiter adept in the next game.

Very true.

Offline Jenna

• Honored Commander Adept
  • Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2013, 08:13:09 PM »
Mine is

Leader: Agatio
Mia: Guru
Jenna: Justice
Sheba: Pierrot
Fire Dragon: Beast Lord

Here's a look at my Lost Age Team

Offline cybrah

• Mars Clan
  • Paladin Adept
  • The chair, give him the chair!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2013, 01:22:02 PM »
Mine is

Leader: Agatio
Mia: Guru
Jenna: Justice
Sheba: Pierrot
Fire Dragon: Beast Lord

Here's a look at my Lost Age Team

I like to idea of adding antagonists as a playable option, I would love to throw Saturos in my team. As well as Dodonpa, he is quite shrewd and would resort to extremes to "get the job" done.

However, before I go off track too much, I am a big fan of equipping Sol blade and three Excaliburs to characters. So Isaac, Felix, Garet and Piers/Ivan (with Tomegathericon). (OOO piers infuriates me though he is my least favourite character)
"We have only to remove those who oppose us." - Saruman

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2013, 03:10:07 AM »
It would be entertaining if, when you finish a game, if you could unlock characters like in FE:SS.  Even if you could only play with them in battle mode or something.
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Jenna

• Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2013, 06:31:24 AM »
This is a update of my team, I replaced my Beast Lord with Isaac.

The reason why I have this set up is the Psynergy Attacks I can use.

Mia is a duel type, so she can use Pyroclasm as well as Hail Prism and Wish Well.

Dragon Fume, I love this move, and she can heal using her Aura Psynergy, plus I have the Masamune equipped to Jenna so she's there to smash things with a Dragon flame attack, again a duel typing with Mars and Mercury.

Isaac is just there because he's freaken Isaac and Isaac is awesome.

I like to draw the Death Card with Sheba, why, because it's Death Scythe, and Death Scythe rules!

Here's a look at my updated team, Felix, Karst, Agatio, and Alex, they are place holders, just for show, unfortunately I can't use any of them, except Felix of course.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 05:26:38 AM by Agatio »

Offline Star Magician

• The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2013, 06:57:04 AM »
In that case, my ideal party is Kraden, Kraden, Kraden and Kraden. ^^

prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny dood

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2013, 01:39:27 PM »

Mia is a duel type, so she can use Pyroclasm as well as Hail Prism and Wish Well.

Dragon Fume, I love this move, and she can heal using her Aura Psynergy, plus I have the Masamune equipped to Jenna so she's there to smash things with a Dragon flame attack, again a duel typing with Mars and Mercury.

I like to draw the Death Card with Sheba, why, because it's Death Scythe, and Death Scythe rules!

Here's a look at my updated team, Felix, Karst, Agatio, and Alex, they are place holders, just for show, unfortunately I can't use any of them, except Felix of course.
A duel is a fight between two people.

Dual refers to something that actually uses two things (ex: Dual Pistols, Dual Element, etc)

The spelling does, in fact, matter.  Furthermore, Isaac is not his own class.  Please, do be specific.  Also, Karst, Agatio, and Alex are not playable party members.  I don't care if you renamed party memebers, use their real names when discussing them on the forum.  And I know you didn't use a hacked version, because Alex has no battle sprites - so even if you do make such a claim, considering I'm /from/ the GSHC, I can call you on the BS right there, and even then you'd need to be using the vanilla version of GS for this thread.

Also, Death Card is not death scythe.  It deals no damage.  It's just another name for the Condemn spell.  If you want something close to Death Scythe, you need to equip an assassin's blade.  That is the closest analogue to it there is.

Your unhealthy obsession with prox is getting tiresome.  Please stop.

Offline Jenna

• Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2013, 05:19:18 AM »

A duel is a fight between two people.

Dual refers to something that actually uses two things (ex: Dual Pistols, Dual Element, etc)

The spelling does, in fact, matter.  Furthermore, Isaac is not his own class.  Please, do be specific.  Also, Karst, Agatio, and Alex are not playable party members.  I don't care if you renamed party memebers, use their real names when discussing them on the forum.  And I know you didn't use a hacked version, because Alex has no battle sprites - so even if you do make such a claim, considering I'm /from/ the GSHC, I can call you on the BS right there, and even then you'd need to be using the vanilla version of GS for this thread.

Also, Death Card is not death scythe.  It deals no damage.  It's just another name for the Condemn spell.  If you want something close to Death Scythe, you need to equip an assassin's blade.  That is the closest analogue to it there is.

Your unhealthy obsession with prox is getting tiresome.  Please stop.

I'm sorry I fell asleep reading your first two sentences where you sounded like my Language Arts teacher, and yes Language Arts was my nap time.

At least I try to have fun with my game, I have my way of playing Golden Sun and if I want to pretend I'm running around with npc bad guys, or that Death Card is Death Scythe, that's up to me, otherwise keeping everything generic is rather boring, just like Language Arts class.

Also a obsession with Prox isn't unhealthy, I don't know why you would think it was and no I won't stop being a Proxian fan, I have every right to be one.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 05:24:28 AM by Agatio »

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2013, 04:35:45 PM »
...Calling it Language Arts instead of English...

Thank you for revealing that.  It answers quite a lot now.

There is such a thing as taking something to far, and when you're in a thread asking what you think your best team is, and you start making up stuff, you're blatantly betraying the spirit of the topic.  It's fine to be a fan of Prox and the drakes that live there, but when you do it to a point that it annoys the people around you, that's when you need to hold off a bit and consider how other people are reacting.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 10:36:55 PM by Rolina »

Offline Star Magician

• I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2013, 02:56:18 AM »
It doesn't really bother me. (but that should be no surprise to anyone)
Besides, the entire GS discussion section would be pretty dead if not for Agatio's crazy posts.

prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny prinny dood

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2013, 03:46:03 PM »
No, all it takes is a new member.  Those crazy posts only stir up activity because people like me feel compelled to go in and either correct them or call BS, depending on which is needed at the time.

Offline Lunya

• Apprentice Adept
  • Lesbian Catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2013, 11:36:37 PM »
Would it be bad if said random new member said that her personal ideal party is Jenna, Felix, Mia, and Sheba?

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2013, 12:02:17 AM »
I normally use Isaac, Felix, Jenna, and Sheba.

Offline Jenna

• Gym Leader Jenna
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2013, 05:26:42 PM »
I normally use Isaac, Felix, Jenna, and Sheba.

Do you use that team ftw?

Offline Rolina

• Admiral Adept
  • The Fulminous Witch
    • View Profile
    • The Witch's Wall
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2013, 11:50:29 AM »
...What does that even mean?