Topic: Odyssey of Light Bios and Backstories  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« on: February 20, 2013, 08:37:48 PM »
Write a bio and a backstory for your character.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 12:53:19 AM »
Vena

Appearance: Hair is a brown version of Frostblade Irelia's, has grey eyes. Light skin. 4 feet 11 inches.
Clothes: Purple cloak with hood behind her. Gloves to keep her warm.
Current Weapons: An arcane glove on her right hand that can shoot magic bullets. She also has a sword in a sheathe on her back, although she has not mastered it. Her father said it will come in handy.

Vena was born in a small house near the forest. On the west was the sea, and her father took advantage of this to become a merchant. While he has made successful profit, benefiting Vena with a decent amount of wealth, he always aspired to explore the world. But more on that later.

One day, Vena was playing on the ship when an angry group of citizens marched into her house. Curious, she followed. She snuck in and heard the leader of the group arguing with her dad. He pleaded, "please no, shes not the one. I swear! It wasn't her..." But the mob heard no more. They grabbed Vena's sister Miriam, only nine. Vena didn't know what happened at first. Later, she found out that her sister was accused of being the spy sent to assassinate the leader of her city. They suspected this because she always left to the forest. But that was because of Vena, she made her go get flowers for mom's funeral...

A month later, she and her older brother Strato each set off on seperate adventures to hopefully explore and discover new lands, like their parents dreamed of. During one of Vena's, she recieved a note. The messenger said that he had no idea who sent it, the person was cloaked, with the hood down. (No, it's not Strato.) Vena opened the letter, and it said, Go to the town of Bludstorm. Rest in the inn. There you will find what you seek. ~Your Guardian Angel Curious, Vena set off to Bludstorm, where the book of her adventure is sure to begin

"A chance to see the world...who wouldn't grasp such an oppurtinity?"-Vena

EDIT: I realized I had Vena's dad be pleading and dead at the same time. That would be traumatic.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:51:08 PM by Aether »

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 01:21:23 AM »
Mine will be in attachment form since it's so long. Lol.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 01:32:10 AM »
Ivan was walking through a dark forest, The only way out of the clan fortress. He couldn't take the constant forcing of learning Darkness. His vision of destiny led him through the forest. He encountered a wall that blocked people from entering and leaving. Ivan simply used his illusions to make an opening. He went through and began his walk of destiny. After 3 days he came to some Temple Ruins. He journeyed inside to find a circle of 8 thrones. 7 were filled and the tallest one was empty. In the center was a large circle protruding from the ground. He stepped on to it. The filled thrones carried 7 people garbed with the same clothing that Ivan wore, but there were sigils on their shirts and they were hooded. One spoke. "You have come," his voice was somewhat deep and that of authority. "but what if he's not the right past?" said a younger, but as authoritic as the first.

"There is only one way to know for sure," said a deep cold voice.

"Ahh, but you are forgetting what we went through to find the right moment in time." said a layed back voice.

"Oh? I never knew." said the Cold voice.

"Then you should listen more. Got it memorized?" said the layed back voice.

"Enough. Now you are probably wondering why we expected you." said the 1st authoritic voice.

"No. I actually figured it out. You are all me. From the distant or near futures. You have gathered together to accomplish something, but need another person to accomplish it." Present Ivan said. There was a smell of Darkness coming from the throne behind him. From the cold voice.

"Wise like MOST of us." said the 2nd authoritic voice.

"HEY!" said the layed back voice.

The figure in the front throne did a movement. "A sigil now shows on your chest and fortunately it matches none of ours. You are the one we are look for, but to prove your worth you must do us a favor." said Authoritic voice 1

"that would be?" present Ivan asked.

"Go to a town far south. There you will find a group in an inn recruiting to fight the Shade army. Sign up and complete the mission. As a gift we give you a special power to slow time for enemies. Use it wisely for it will exhaust you. You must return with 0-5% darkness within you." said Authoritic voice 2.

Ivan understood immediatly and dashed off.

And that is how Ivan ended up where he is.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 02:30:21 AM »
Okay, for some reason attachments aren't working. Everytime I try to upload one I get a blank page. So I'm gonna post the whole dang thing. lol.

First,
Back Story: Holly doesn't know who she is. She woke up in the middle of a dense forest with total amnesia, and the only thing she could remember about herself was her name. She doesn't remember where she's from or who her family is.
That was 6 months ago.
She has explored this world, hoping that someone would notice she was gone and that they too were looking for her. She looked for anything that may jog her memory, exploring the world's cities, cultures, and landscape. There is no familiarity about this land.
From her adventures, she has learned that, by using her mind, she can control the darkness very well, and to a lesser extent, the power of light. There's something about using the power of darkness that seems to chill her from the bone, and therefore tries to avoid using that power. It's almost as if she has had prior experience with it... However, she has been trying to train herself with the powers of light, although it isn't as powerful as her darker powers.

WARNING: THIS IS VERY LONG. Just ignore if you want, it's up to you. I just enjoyed writing it. lol.

This is the story I made.
(I'm going to develop Holly's character. If you guys don't want to read this part since it's long, you don't have to.)

Everything around her seemed to just stop, it was completely still. No one moved.
Her aura - now dark - exploded around her. Not even her cloak could hide such a powerful aura.
Something was fighting for control inside of her. She had never felt this way before. It was consuming; trying to cast away her sanity, her self-control. Holly couldn't move, she couldn't run. She wanted to cry from this terrible feeling - a feeling that sought power and death. The feeling was almost tangible, and it seemed to grab her soul, and plunged into Holly's consciousness - and Holly was cast into darkness.

She was in a pitch black area with nothing in it - but there was something here that frightened Holly. She had been here before, in her dreams - except she knew this was all too real. This was a place of nothingness; pure darkness inside of her.
She couldn't move, and was bound by an invisible force. She tried to let out a cry for help, but she couldn't even talk. All she could do was move her eyes. In front of her materialized a being: shrouded by the darkness around it. All she could make out were her completely blood-red eyes. It approached, skulked towards her, and all Holly could do was watch. As it got closer, the darkness shrouding it lifted - and she realized what this dark being was; it was her. The dark Holly had a pitch black hair and blood-red eyes. She wore only a long, black robe which revealed nothing - as if it the dark Holly was just a floating head.
When the dark being stopped moving forward, it seemed to just stand there, watching Holly. But soon, the shrouds of darkness revealed hundreds of pairs of blood red eyes all around them. They did nothing but stare, but Holly could hear them whispering something inaudible, but some of them had a low, menacing laugh.
The dark Holly lifted an arm out from under the robe, and reached out to Holly.
Normally, this is where Holly would wake up from her dream, screaming and crying in her bed - but there was no waking up from this. This was the real thing. The dark being's arm reached out and touched Holly's chest, right where her heart was. The dark being's eyes were still fixed on Holly.

Holly was terrified. Her eyes began to tear up, helpless to what this evil thing was doing. However, all that happened was she heard a voice. Not just a voice - thousands of voices shadowing a voice that sounded like her own - a voice filled with evil. It  whispered to her soul.
"You're afraid of the dark now. As you should be. You have forgotten the past because you chose to. Very unwise. You went to this new world to escape us, but you cannot  - you cannot escape what we were meant to be. We are pure darkness. We will exist together now - two corpses in one grave."
Holly was astonished. So this was her darkness that she had been eluding. But what was it telling her? Was this the truth? Could this darkness lie to her?
A... New world? She thought. I chose to come here? To escape you?
"Yesssss," the dark being hissed, "now you begin to remember. But you cannot escape. We exist as one. Where you go, we follow. We ARE you."
Holly could feel darkness swarming in her soul.
Where... Where was I from? Holly tested the dark being.
"We were given to you from a world distant from here. You left that world to save them."
Save who?
"They do not matter. They tried to save you from us. But you and us cannot be separated. We are one."
So... I had family?
The dark being was silent. "It does not matter. They cannot save you from us now."
The darkness gradually continued to fill her soul.
So I do have a family. And they tried to save me? From this...?
"They could not stop it, they could only delay it. Their light was insignificant to stop the pure darkness that lies within you and us."

Holly could feel the darkness plunging deeper into her soul, starting to consume very fiber of her being. She tried to remember... She wasn't from this world? She was once saved by her family?
She tried to remember their faces, but her mind was starting to haze. Darkness crept into her eyes.
You're... You're evil. You tried to turn me again my own family.
"They tried to prevent us from reaching our ultimate goal. They were fools to think they could stop what we had set in motion. But you were open to the dark. We use that darkness for power.  We will rightfully return to that land, and we will conquer what was once in the clutches of the Umbra Clan! But first... We will start with this new land, and use it as our vessel across the cosmos." The dark being began to chuckle.
Holly's vision began to blur.
No... No, I have seen beautiful things in this world. I can only imagine what was in my home land... But all I know is it's my home, and my family is there. They tried to save me from you once... and I will not let you hurt the ones I love!
The dark beings laughed. "You cannot save yourself. Our reunification is nearly complete. Nothing will stop you and us from becoming one now."

Holly tried to fight it. She tried to move, kick, yell, run, use light, but it was no use. She was paralyzed.
You will not have me!
“We already do.” Said the voice in a low, evil tone.
Holly's vision was now completely dark. The only thing she could see was the dark being's red eyes. She felt hopeless.
Holly was terrified... Like a little girl afraid of the dark, she was scared. There was nothing she could do now.

She wished she could remember her family: who they were, what they looked like, sounded like. Did they look like her? Did she have a brother? Sister? Both? What about her parents? Her other family? She felt alone. She would give anything to see them again, be with them again.  Hug them. Them them she loved them. But it didn't seem possible now. Her vision went black.

Was she tired? She felt like sleeping... No! She knew what that would mean. The darkness would win.
But still, just maybe if I slept, I would get my strength back. I might be able to fight.
No, that's what they want you to think! Our family is counting on us! Don't fall asleep! Don't fall asleep! Don't fall asleep...
Don't fall asleep...
Don't fall...
Don't.....
No..........

And like the last few drops of rain after a storm, Holly's life force was almost extinguished.

Holly! A voice called out.
Don’t give up! A second called.

A light within the darkness started to shine, giving shape to two figures coming out of it.
The two figures materialized in front of Holly, revealing what they looked like.

One was a tall, muscular man about the age of 23. He had brown hair and blue eyes, and his face was rugged, but calm. He wore black boots, blue pants, a white shirt with a brown jacket with fur on the collar over it.

The second was similar to looking in a mirror. She was also fairly tall, beautiful woman about the age of 21. She had a calming, zealous face with long, dark purple hair in a ponytail and had bright purple eyes. She wore dark brown, knee tall boots with black leggings and a white, long sleeve blouse.

Holly’s eyes widened when she first saw them, but she began to form a smile. It’s like seeing long lost friends.
Except they were her family.
Holly began to cry with a smile on her face.

"I… I remember now." Holly started. She looked at the built man. “Jorge – Brother.” He nodded and gave her a 'I missed you' smile.

She looked at the beautiful, similar looking woman standing in front of her. “Serena – Sister.”  She also nodded and gave Holly a warm smile.

Holly looked at them. “How…?”
"We’re family. We’ll always be there for each other." Serena said, still smiling.
She ran over and hugged them. They embraced her back.
“I never realized how much I missed you guys.” Holly said, still weeping from happiness.
“We aren’t far.” Jorge looked down at her. He pointed to her heart. “We’re right there.” He smiled. Serena nodded in agreement.
Holly whipped the tears from her eyes, still smiling and looking at her siblings. “Yeah.”
“How do I get home?” She asked them.

“We’re still working on that. When you broke the seal your darkness had on you, the darkness and light within you clashed. The light needed somewhere safe to recover from the darkness, away from the battle back home. It brought you here. I’m sure when your light says it’s safe, it will be.” Jorge stated.

“The darkness almost overtook me though. I was completely helpless.” Holly sadly explained.

“It’s okay. When you came to this world, your conflicting powers gave you amnesia. The darkness tried to use that to its advantage, making you forget about your light; about us. Your light reached out to us to help get you out of your darkness. The darkness in you is strong, but this new world is throwing it off. You can control it, but it will take a lot of time and practice.” Serena assured.
Holly nodded. “I still don’t remember everything though…”

“It’ll all come to you given time. You just need to keep following your light. But Holly, believe it or not, your darkness is your greatest ally. If you master your powers with the help of your light, you can make both work for you instead of against you. Just remember: It’s your body, soul, and heart. No one can take that away from you if you command it.” Jorge said, encouraging her.
Serena nodded. “Just keep looking to your light for guidance.” They both smiled, but they began to fade away.

Jorge looked down at himself. “Looks like our time is up.” Jorge said, unconcerned.

“Yeah. See? Everything’s alright. We’re always with you.” Serena said. “Goodbye for now sis.” She gave Holly a reassuring smile, and waved goodbye as they both faded away.

Another tear dropped from Holly’s eye. She smiled. “I know. I’m not alone... Not anymore.” Holly smiled and waved until they were gone. The light remained after they left.

Holly’s eyes forced open, and she woke up from her dream. She was still confined by the darkness, and the dark being was still staring at her.
“No!” The voices screeched. “How did you find your light? How can they still reach your heart from here!?” The dark being stepped back.
Holly’s aura radiated with pure light, making the darkness scream, which broke her confines. Knowing what to do, she stepped toward the dark being, who was still recoiling from the light, and reached out. She grabbed the dark Holly by both shoulders, and looked the dark being in the eyes.
“You will not have me... But I will have you.” Holly said  wrapping her arms around its neck as if hugging it, and pulled it close. The two forces of light and dark seemed to conflict when they touched, sending energy of both sides bursting out in different shades of gray, but Holly continued to absorb the dark being into the light. The darkness screeched in pain, until it was completely absorbed by Holly’s light force, and the screeching slowly died.

The room exploded into white and black, and shades of gray started to take shape around it.

After the unification stopped, everything was quiet, but not only that; it was peaceful.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 02:52:30 AM by Legend »

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 02:37:04 AM »
wow...now one of the Ivan's are from the old world. Dang. Powerful stuff there.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 02:44:04 AM »
I also like your story, Lux.
 :gshappy:
 :mia:

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 03:51:25 AM »
My turn. Mine could also be long...so reader beware...boredom shall come, and with despair. Sorry, had to do that.

Backstory: Arkhanul is a loner. It is now the only way he knows. He is an aloof character, even around those he calls friends. He is the leader of a tribe of peacekeepers called the Fylmiri. He operates from the shadows, allowing his friend, Soltur, to take true leadership. He is a grim man that is feared worldwide. He seems to be wicked, but he has a warm heart. He has the ability to use all the elements, but he prefers to use only water.

The Fylmiri are peacekeepers that live outside of time. Arkhanul is the first. He is the most powerful, only rivaled by Soltur.

He was once married and had three children, but they were all murdered, shattering all joy that Arkhanul ever had. The murderer has yet to be found. Arkhanul vowed to find out who did it, even if the murderer was dead already.

Biography:

Arkhanul's Beginning

Rain poured down in thick, wet sheets as a young man walked to a nondescript cottage, isolated from any towns...or civilization in general. It was just him, his brother and his father. This, so far, was like any ordinary day, but that would not prove to hold true...

When the young man arrived at his home, he found the exterior was extremely damaged. It was unusual because nothing should have damaged the outside of the house. He drew a sword and entered the house. His father always taught him to carry a sword. "You never know when you'll need it, son," his father would always say. He was too right.

The man walked through the front door and he immediately found his brother, battered, bruised, bloody and on the brink of death. He had a massive gash on the side of his head, one eye completely swollen shut and the other nearly so. He had ugly welts all over his head and chest and a look of terror across his face.

"What happened here?!" demanded the young man worriedly, but his brother could only moan weakly in reply. A fear and anger rose up in the young man, but the fury drove out the fear. He stormed further into the house and found a group of five armed brigands. They were big. They were strong. And they were ruthless. And they were expert swordsfighters.

The young man rushed toward the brigands, but his father stepped in and stopped the young man. Then, the young man witnessed something that would haunt him for the rest of his unnaturally long life: A blade entered his father's chest and exited, nicking the young man's own chest. The lead brigand withdrew his blade and the young man's father crumpled to the floor, lifeless.

Tears entered the young man's eyes and anger filled his heart. He rushed at the brigands and dispatched them with ease. Each brigand met their doom by his spinning wheel of death created by his sword.

The young man's brother entered the room and saw the six dead bodies. "What happened?" The young man shook his head. "Father? Where is Father?" The young man dropped to his knees and wept. The brother placed his hand upon the young man's shoulder. "It is alright, brother," he said. "Everything will be okay, Arkhanul."

But all was not okay. The next day, more brigands showed up and set the little cottage on fire.

A god found the two and began to train them, giving them access to power unimaginable. Thus, the Fylmiri were born.

Ten years later, Arkhanul fell in love with a wonderful woman named Lynd and married her. The god, Equinim, granted her timeless life. After 3000 years,  they had three children: Balkor, Selevel and Zenroqu. Fifteen years later, they were all ruthlessly murdered. This destroyed all the joy Arkhanul ever possessed.

Five thousand years later, Arkhanul's brother was corrupted by shadow. He attempted to kill Arkhanul. Malogn failed and fled.

Arkhanul's life has been tragedy after tragedy after tragedy. He is now cold and gruff. He has given up on joy and hope. He is morbid in thought, but a loyal friend nonetheless.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 04:23:17 AM »
I applaud you, good sir.

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 04:24:42 AM »
Thank you, Legend.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 04:31:09 AM »
I've read all of the posts from start to finish, and I love every story I've read. Good show everyone. I'll post mine either tomorrow or friday.

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 04:35:08 AM »
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I literally just wrote/typed stuff.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 06:30:01 AM »
another one. this time it contains only the throned Ivans.

Once Present Ivan had left, each Ivan took off their hoods. Most of them looked the same with only minor differences. They each were called something else to make sure nobody forgot.

The first was a man that looked nothing like Ivan. He had torn bat wings and dark skin. He was Chaos, Master of Darkness.

The next one's hair was silver. He was a man of mystery, but also was the one who brought the 7 together. He is Strider, Master of Time.

The 3rd's hair wasn't in any cool style. It was professional and dull. This man's name was Professor Navi, Master of Wisdom/Water

The 4th also looked nothing like Ivan. His spikey red hair was tilted back instead of straight up. He had purple make-up beneath his eyes. He is Axel, Master of Power/Flame.

5 was the last who looked nothing like Ivan. He had white feathered wings and blonde, shoulder length hair. He was known as Luxaria Master/Hero of Light

6 looked exactly the same as Ivan, but with only one difference, his hair was blue. He is Ienzo, Master of Illusions.

The last was only recently added. He too looked exactly like Ivan. In fact even more so than Ienzo. The minor difference was that his hair had a purple tint. He disliked the name he was given. He is Vaati, Master of Wind.

"Our quest will soon be complete. The world will be ours to save or destroy." Chaos said. He was the Cold voice.

"Your true aims make me question our perpose." Professer Navi said.

"No matter how many times we ask, we don't know what your true motives are." Strider said. He was the 1st Authoritic voice.

"Ahh, but your perpose is a good perpose. I have told you that you serve a great perpose." Chaos said.

" I'm starting to not believe it. Actually i never believed in it." Ienzo said. He was the 2nd authoritic voice.

" Ahh, but we need the X-blade. I have found the true way to forge it." Chaos said.

"Most of us aren't dumb Chaos. We know that to properly forge the X-blade you need 7 light and 13 darknesses. We have 8 elements. You are after the Key of Salvation also known as X (Key or Kye). Why would you go after that?" Professer Navi queried. Chaos' face went red with fury and Chaos disappeared.

"If that's the case then why not send us back to our own time?" Axel questioned. He was the layed back voice.

"Because of the prophecy. If X isn't forged, then the world will meet its end. Chaos wants to save the world but also rule it. We can't let that happen." Luxaria said.

"But in order to forge it, we need another Master of Darkness if we banish Chaos." Vaati pointed out.

"Yes. Thats where Axel comes in." Strider said.

"Me?" Axel was shocked

"Yes you are going through time to find the moment where there is a perfect Master of Darkness that is different from Chaos."

"Why me?" Axel asked.

"Because, When Chaos comes back, he won't suspect you of being traitor. He'll think you're lazing off somewhere."

"Why do I always get stuck with the icky jobs?" Axel asked himself.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2013, 12:08:39 AM »
Ash and Claire

A lone girl walks in the street. Her name is Ash, and she is seven years old. She walks this road every day, but today is different. Today, this lonesome road is not lonesome, for there is a girl sitting by its side. The girl at the roadside looked hungry.

Ash notices the other girl's malnourished appearance, and decides to intervene. “I'm Ash, what's your name?” The girl remained quiet. “Do you have a place to stay? If you don't, you can stay with me for a bit. I don't mind, I don't have many friends, so it would be kinda cool to have you over!” Ash had convinced herself that the girl would say yes. “... OK... I'm... Claire, I have no one in my life. I... Would like to stay with you...”

So the two girls left together and became thieves for three weeks. On the third week, their lives changed forever. They had tried to steal a necklace from a woman, but she caught them in the act. “So... You want to take my mother's sapphire? Well... Why do you want it, child?”

Ash stood in front of Claire. “You don't scare me, lady. I...” Claire cut off her ally. “My name is Claire, and this is Ash.We are poor, we need to steal to eat. We have nobody but each other.”

The woman smiled. “You choose your words wisely, girl. Do you to want to steal for the rest of your lives?” “No”, Claire replied. “You girls are like sisters, I can tell that much. You see, I lost my sister when I was a young girl. We were both thieves, and she got caught and killed. I wish that you two never know such pain, and I know a way out.”

Claire and Ash shared a look and Ash spoke up. “What is your way?” The woman smiled. “My name is Isolde, and I am a barkeep at a local brothel. I make a good living, buy I can never have children. You two are sisters without a mother, So I would like to adopt you two. Would you have me?”

Ash was hesitant, but Claire got teary eyed and hugged her. “When my mother left me when I was young, I never thought I'd have a family again. Now I have a momma and a sister!!!” Claire was crying in Isolde's arms now. “Will you accept me, Ash?” The young girl walked over into the hug. She too now had a family.

They lived together for three years before the girls were sent off to learn to be mercenaries. They would come back in the winter and leave again in the summer. It was bliss for all involved. Then when Ash was sixteen, their world was shattered.

The girls came home to find Symphonia in ruins and their house in flames. Isolde was dead in the rubble. Ash never cried, she had to be strong for Claire. The twosome left to find out who did this and why. They would journey for three years before they found a lead, but they needed help. They found an inn whereb heroes were known to frequent...

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2013, 03:48:14 AM »
I like that. It's sad, but it shows a motivation.