Topic: Odyssey of Light: Chapter 3: The Undaunted  (Read 9845 times)

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2013, 10:12:45 PM »
After Alaric spoke Vena answered, "I won't be that long, so don't-"
The dragon lady came in, and Vena jumped back in shock. Vena listened to the mumurs of the stranger and looked up at the Shade. She aimed her glove at them and fired a couple shots.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2013, 11:20:25 PM »
Ivan grumbled. So much happened is such a short amount of time. Now the Shade were here. "GREAT! Just what we need! I'll teach them! Ienzo ready!"

"Right away!" Ienzo chimed as Ivan opened the tome Claire had given him. Ivan took in a deep breath shoved the book out with his right hand, the book was suspended in the air and a blast of Dark fire came forth, barreling toward the shade. "I think that's a good sign." Ienzo said conjuring up his tome and shooting out glittering Ice from it.
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2013, 03:29:11 AM »
Soltur and Arkhanul combined their attacks to form a powerful energy attack, directed at the Shade.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2013, 03:55:59 AM »
Dozens of soldiers kept attacking, despite Ash cutting them down and Claire firing arrows left and right. Alaric and Ash were fighting back to back as several soldiers started pouring in to attack.

"Get down!" said a light voice. Then the earth-shattering roar of a dragon broke through the silence. White light flames licked through the army and the Shade only could retreat for the time being. They fled, but not for long, they reformed a line ten feet back.

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2013, 04:22:33 AM »
Soltur and Arkhanul nodded at each other and rushed the line.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2013, 10:06:24 PM »
Ivan almost was distracted by his overjoyedness. (lol new words) A dragon? What magnificent beings they were! Let's just hope it doesn't try to eat him and his teammates later on. Ivan snapped back to the situation and began to charge dark energy. He was going to unleash an attack. He didn't know what it was going to be, but he charged it up anyway.

"Illusion Canon!" Ienzo jumped back and shot a large beam of energy from his tome at the shade.
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2013, 01:06:13 AM »
Vena blinded the front line with light, then hurled dark matter lances at them

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2013, 01:23:02 AM »
Vena had struck Valyss in the chest. Her army started to fall back as she fell. Oddly, she did not burst into shadows like other Shade soldiers. She dropped and tried to pull out the lance, but she just burnt her hands on it. "What are you waiting for? Finish it!" She said as she closed her eyes as her troops abandoned her.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2013, 01:36:55 AM »
Vena walked forward and clenched her fist. The lance disappeared. "What are you? Shouldn't you have poofed into shadows by now?"

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2013, 01:56:27 AM »
"Some of us fight for love and refuse to give our hearts to the Shade, others are so powerful that they need not give their hearts." The red-haired dragon knight said through gritted teeth as she fumbled around for her lance.

"I don't care." Said Alaric Maelstrom as he kicked her in the chest, stepped on her back, and lifted his blade in the air to impale her as the Shade had done to his father.

"Narsuss... Forgive me. I failed you." She said as she started to cry.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2013, 03:21:43 PM »
Holly woke up from her nap.
She looked around and saw all the fighting.
"Uhh... What? Fighting and crying and stabbing people?" She laughed to herself.
"So nothing out of the ordinary, then?"

She teleported to Alaric.
"Hey, boy, I don't think you should do that..." She froze the sword in place.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2013, 03:29:46 PM »
"How dare you try to rob me of my revenge?! It is my holy right! They killed my father, so I have vowed to kill them all!" Alaric said turning toward Holly in anger as Aleah hid behind the now-waking Marcus and Chris.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2013, 03:40:57 PM »
Holly teleported next to Alaric.
She put her arm around his neck, as if about to give him a noogie. It was apparent that she didn't consider him a threat to her.
"Listen kid. See this girl?" She pointed to Valyss. "Yeah, she's one of the only shade that DOESN'T magically disappear when she almost dies like all the other shade do. If we keep a shade as prisoner, imagine what we can learn. Imagine what she could tell us about the shade that may be valuable to our cause... And yours." She smiled. "So, here's what we do."
She teleported next to Valyss and knelled next to her. "Find out what she knows. If she doesn't cooperate, then we'll rid of her like every other shade."
Holly looked up for approval from the rest of the group.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2013, 05:12:03 PM »
"I'll die before I talk! I will never betray my beloved!" Valyss said as Claire bound her hands.

"Untie her!" Caellach appeared. "She's not going to talk to you, but she will talk to me if we do not keep her like an animal. She was a good friend of mine in the Shade... She was my apprentice when I was still a dragon knight." He said as he looked at her wound.

"Caellach..." She said as she fell into his arms. "Now which of you women is going to treat her wound... She'll... Have to be... Um... undressed..." He said as he lifted her and set her on a bed. "Later, I'll tell her her 'beloved' sent her on a suicide mission so that he could have Lady Hela of the Shade." Caellach said with anger in his voice.

Alaric sheathed his blade and sat down.  "Give her something to eat. I don't want her dying on us." He said as he stared at her.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2013, 07:31:54 PM »
Vena cocked her head to the side. "I feel bad for her. It seems like she only joined the shade for that Narssy guy. She's not doing this because she wants it, but because he does."