Topic: Odyssey of Light: Final Chapter: Beyond the Chaos  (Read 18520 times)

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: February 07, 2014, 08:22:43 AM »
Holly said her final goodbyes to the rest of the team.

(For the sake of people not having to read the whole thing, I put their names next to who she was saying goodbye to.)

She walked over to Ivan and punched him in the arm. "Be strong, buttercup. Stop crying in the middle of fights and you might be useful." She winked at him, and gave him a hug.

She bid her farewell to Ienzo.

She walked over to Vena. "My fellow Aether user." she smiled. "We've had a heck of a run, and to think we started out together. You know, I never said anything, but I was always competing with you to see who was stronger... So I have you to thank for pushing me along constantly. I'll always be thinking about you, okay?" She hugged her. "Stay safe. I'll see you later." She gave her a final smile.

She walked to Arkhanul and Soltur.
She furrowed her brow. "You know, you guys always struck me as... something. I can't quite put my finger on it, but you guys seem to be related in a way." She shook her head. She smiled at them. "Anyway, I had a question. When I return to my world, how do I keep in contact with you? I'm intrigued with this order of yours... The Fylmyrians? Perhaps after I finish what needs to be done at home, I might join you."
She hugged them both.
"Let me know!"

[Everyone can still exchange words if they want.]

(Her goodbye leaving this world.)
She walked a few paces away from the group.
She raised her right hand to her neck, from where the necklace was hanging. She grabbed the pendant, and it began to glow.
She closed her eyes, as a tear fell.
Opening her eyes, she looked back at the group, and gave one last smile. She looked away a moment later.
"Home." she said warmly, as if returning from a long, wearying trip. Another tear began to drip from her eye, slowly rolling down her cheek.
In a flash of brilliant light, as if stuck by lightning, she was teleported away from this world.

The lone tear from Holly's face hit the ground where she once stood.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 07, 2014, 09:14:50 PM »
Vena embraced the hug. "Bye, Holly. Or rather, see you later." She winked sadly as Holly disappeared.

[My exit for when the time comes]
"I don't think I can handle too many goodbyes. I'll... take my leave now." She spun and light seemed to implode on her, and it ate her up as she blinked somewhere else.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #422 on: February 08, 2014, 07:04:57 PM »
Ienzo smiled and his tome shuttered then shot up into the air. Pages came down and swirled around Ienzo, He gave a last smile before the pages covered him from view entirely. When the pages slowly fell to the ground, Ienzo was gone and wouldn't be seen again until all was put right in time and space. His voice echoed throught the area. "When we all meet again, Our memories may be altered, but it will still be the same people who gathered together and fought off the Chaos that had consumed the world."

Ivan did nothing but smile as tears ran down his face.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #423 on: February 15, 2014, 02:52:00 PM »
[In response to Holly]
Soltur handed Holly a small, obsidian sphere. "This is our calling card. If something comes up that you cannot handle, we'll sense it and we'll be on our way. Or, if you want to talk to one of us, just say our name while holding this sphere."

Arkhanul smirked. "Long-distance telepathy is a thing, though. Just don't over-strain yourself, ya hear?"

Soltur looked at Arkhanul. "Yes, I suppose you could say we were two sides of the same coin. Now, we're basically the same person. Why do you think we're such great friends?"

[In leaving the world]
Soltur looked at everyone, a single tear falling from his face. "I am going to miss you all. You all have become such great friends. Ivan, Ienzo, it was a true honor fighting alongside you. May your travels bring you to safe havens. If you ever need one of us, or both, your Illusory powers should be able to call us." Then, Arkhanul spoke. "I was kind of a grouch to you guys. I'm sorry about that. That's what happens when sorrow and rage eat you up. Never let that happen, young ones." Arkhanul gave Ivan and Ienzo a hug in one fell swoop (his arms were that long). Soltur watched, a smile on his face. It was so nice to have his friend back.

Soltur looked to Vena. "You truly are a great person to have as an ally." He extended a hand. "I do hope we get to be allies one day again." Arkhanul looked at Vena. "I can tell you're hiding something, but I won't pry. I know it wasn't my gods who saved me. They have a detectable energy to Fylmyrians. Ah, well. I thank you for being a true ally and friend."

Soltur waked to Claire and Arkhanul walked to Ash. Arkhanul thought back to when he first entered that hotel. He smiled. "I was a jerk to you two, wasn't I? I was cold and rude and harsh and unforgiving. Let's face it, I was a d*ck. I plan on making amends. If you ever need anything, you two just let me know." Soltur looked at Arkhanul with a smirk. "Wow, so many apologies. Looks like you really are back!" He turned to the girls. "I do hope that your lives are filled with joy. You deserve it."

Then, they walked to Chris and Caellach. Arkhanul bowed his head. "You've seen the ire of Arkhanul, but have you seen his joy? I apologize for my behavior. It was an honor to fight alongside you two." Soltur nodded in agreement.

Soltur looked around, his eyes welling up. These were such wonderful friends. Too bad time was running out quickly. "If anybody needs anything from us, look to your feet and pick up those obsidian orbs. We'll be along. Until next time, stay safe."

"And also, know that I'm stronger than ever before due to my lack of rage."

They turned around and walked away, disappearing in a portal taking them back to Fylmyria.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 15, 2014, 05:25:48 PM »
Ash was smiling, but tears ran down her face. She was sad to see everyone leave, but, in her hear, she hoped they'd see eachother again.

Claire walked over to Ivan. "It's time to go. You said you wanted to see the world with me, right? then let's do so before it becomes to hard to say goodbye to my sister." She said.

Alaric and Valyss vanished without a trace, only telling Ash and Claire where they'd be.

Chris kissed Ash and held her close. "You will be my wife in no time. This I promise."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #425 on: February 15, 2014, 05:44:00 PM »
"Alrighty then. But this shouldn't be goodbye though. By fate we will all meet again. I'm sure of it. I know that I'll see Ienzo again. Though the way he put it confused me." Ivan put his arm around Claire. "Let's go be heroes again shall we? I'm sure there are other places in the world that need our help. I plan on overthrowing my clan so their reign of tyranny will stop, but not now. I need more experience and ability. And about Marriage. I'm ready to marry whenever you are."
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 15, 2014, 11:13:33 PM »
"I've had enough excitement for one lifetime. I'm retiring from this mercenary stuff. I just want to live in a quiet home with you and the three children I'd like to have." Claire said.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #427 on: February 18, 2014, 06:46:42 AM »
"sure we can do that. Without me they'd fall anyway. They only accept direct descendants of the founder as leader." Ivan smiled. He din't really need to do anything. He should stay with Claire for the rest of his life. After all, he did love her.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 18, 2014, 06:07:24 PM »
"OK! Then let's go! I'll see you all later! C'mon, Ivan!" Claire said as she pulled him with her and ran off.

Ash and Chris walked off to the mountains, hoping to rebuild the village of Ash's youth.

And thus, the odyssey concludes.