Villages of the Kingdom > Aqukoi - Village of Art, Music, Literature

Jigsaw Puzzles!

(1/3) > >>

Star Magician:
I love jigsaw puzzles, and always have since I was little.
I started doing them again a few months ago after randomly discovering a Legend of Zelda jigsaw puzzle on Amazon.

Anyone else like them here? Complete one recently you'd like to share? Do puzzles frustrate you to the point of hemorrhoids? Discuss...

Star Magician:
Here are some of mine:

This I found on my computer just now. I did this puzzle about 5 years ago. It took me and my aunt 3 days. It was 1000 pieces and very hard.

This is the Zelda Puzzle I did a few months ago. It was hard despite only being 500 pieces due to the lack of color variation. Took me 6 hours.

This one took me over 30 hours. It was a pain in the ass because all of the pieces are pretty much the same shape and there are 1500 of them. >.< But the end result was awesome. It's framed now.

This one is 1000 pieces, and I think it took me around 16 hours total.

This Majora's Mask puzzle can still be ordered from Club Nintendo while it lasts. It's 300 pieces and it took me 2 hours and 30 minutes.

I just did this one tonight. It was 550 pieces, and it was much easier than it looks. Only took me 4 hours and 40 minutes.

While typing this, I forgot that there are no spoiler tags on TLW, so sorry for the large images... o_O

CHEESE4ALL:
Wow.  You're an awesome person.

Star Magician:
Psh, I know.

Just kidding. You like puzzles too? :tongue:

Ailanthus:
I used to do them a lot in highschool, in my BD classes anyway. It was kinda neat because there was a handful of us that would work on the same puzzle. Usually at way different times, but sometimes together.
I'd like to sit down, blast music and do one with one of my brothers some time, but like most things I mention having an interest in.
It'll have to wait.

How much do you usually pay for a puzzle ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version