Topic: Thoughts of this place  (Read 281 times)

Offline W0D

• Jupiter Clan
  • Royal Town Ruler
  • Something good can work.
    • View Profile
« on: February 12, 2017, 07:18:56 AM »
I wasn't exactly sure where to put this, since it isn't an Intro/Return, or a Leaving post, so I figured here works. Honestly, it'd be more fitting to have it in spam considering that's where I was most of my time here lol.

Anyway, I was cleaning up my emails and saw I received a birthday email in my junk folder from this place and couldn't help but smile. Back when I was 11-12, I joined this forum with some lame name, Dannyaang4 if I'm right. Because of my time here I was able to learn how to type better, which isn't a huge success, but it allowed me to be higher than my peers and score far beyond anyone else.

Since then, I'm not taking programming classes and am on my second year in Japanese. This is my fourth language and I'm happy to have joined this forum. Because of this place, I was able to gather confidence to express myself and am forever thankful for the help I got from my friends here when I needed it.

I doubt anyone I knew is still around, or that this forum is as active, but if anyone sees this know I wish I was able to meet you when I was younger here. Everyone I met was my friend, and I think of all the (now lowkey cringed) things we'd discuss, debate over, rally with, you name it! Oh my god, if anyone recalls my awful Mary Sue OC, she is 10x better now and finally perfection. Married to Ivan still, ya'll can fight me c; lol, but just thank you for the years here.

This place meant so much to me as a kid, and I hope in the future golden sun can make a revival. Or at least put all their games on a console I can play that's not the gba! (I am so upset,,, I'm stuck at colosso rn. Little me would kill me)

Maybe I'll put some input in here time to time, since I'm older now and can think a tad bit more mature. Don't expect too much, though. I'm still absolutely the Worst™ lolol
 :gsjoy: :gsjoy: :gsjoy: :gsjoy:
 :mia: :garet: :ivan: :isaac:

Offline Vygan San

• Apprentice Adept
  • Ice cream?
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 07:53:28 PM »
Was such a nice story that I decided to make an account to reply to it. Good to hear you had a great time here and good luck with your studies!

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 12:33:08 AM »
Welcome back to the Waters.

Offline Star Magician

• The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email