Topic: opinion  (Read 6421 times)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: August 23, 2011, 03:34:22 AM »
 :sol: :venus_djinn: :mars_djinn: Who found that golden sun dd's plot was a little confusing... i did.  :jupiter_djinn: :mercury_djinn: :luna:
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline aprilmarie

• Venus Clan
  • Privateer Adept
  • Yes that is a Venus Djinn tattoo. #yolo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 10:52:43 PM »
I think they coulda came up with something better than a mission for the Soarwing. Could've been something epic like the first Golden Sun, like SAVING THE WORLD. But you gotta start somewhere I guess.

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 04:07:39 PM »
me i found it very confusing like the dark energy holes

the suddenly stopt making those i was wondering why?

will peace ever come?

Offline aprilmarie

• Venus Clan
  • Privateer Adept
  • Yes that is a Venus Djinn tattoo. #yolo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 10:01:47 PM »
Yeah but the black holes are defs coming in on the next GS.
This was to create suspense I would assume, and mystery.

Offline NovaFortuna

• Apprentice Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 06:30:54 PM »
The story was good, the plot could have been better.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 03:50:01 AM »
i mean, it is so confusing. first your trying to get the feather, then save Rief then get the feather again, then save two people, then save the world. The plot is all over the place, there were almost no side quests, like one side quest that gave you ninja sandals.
the plot should have stayed in one to two places, like save the world and get the feather at the same time. makes more sense.
Yes. It's true. I'm attracted to Males. Now you can all rest easy now that I confirmed it. Now we can all get back to our merry little uneventful lives now that I spouted this pointless fact that I spouted.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 01:41:41 AM »
I completely agree: the plot is too all over the place! It could've been "Investigate the nature of the vortexes" and then tney find themselves in the Eclipse Tower! That's a more smooth transition into the Eclipse, if you ask me.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 06:20:08 AM »
yup. but hey. you gotta start somewhere, and that soarwing is pretty important i would guess.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 12:26:48 PM »
yup. but hey. you gotta start somewhere, and that soarwing is pretty important i would guess.
Yeah, well so is "Bring Your Child to Work Day," with Isaac needing help from Matthew and his dunce of a friend!

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 04:42:01 AM »
lol, i like that joke

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 02:19:25 PM »
While it's a joke, there's a ring of truth in it.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 03:26:31 PM »
i know i know! isaac and garet bring matthew and karis to save tyrell. that is bring your child to work day. sending them to save the world without realizing it is called "replacement".

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*

Offline Tetsu

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 07:51:46 PM »
Bingo! Well, I don't know about you, but I'm expecting A LOT from GS4 so they can make up for the lousy plot in GSDD.

Offline Renny

• Adept
  • Renninator
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt!
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 10:10:05 PM »
The feather was a sidequest. As much as I wanted more, It was somewhat funny and kinda surprising it went from such an innocent quest, to a depressing one.

My only real problem was how short it was. Adding 8 characters in that little time frame was a bad idea. It shoulda been just like GS1 with just 4 characters.

But yes. The feather thing was to distract us from the other problems since hey, distractions happen. But the execution was a bit.. ... it could've been much better. I do love the game though since it's GS, but it definitely had very noticeable flaws. I actually do think the plot is interesting, like how those Vortexes got there, but eh, I guess until Camelot gives us the 4th game at least, we may never know.  :gsfrown:

Offline Ivan Strider

• Nyan~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 10:48:34 PM »
have you played GS3? you HAVE to get the FEATHER before you can move on! if anything it would be a sub-quest.
(there is a difference between side and sub-quests. sub-quest is a quest to get something before you are able to move on and side quests are optional.) you had to get the feather before you fight the dumb bird and then you can get the last band member to go back and then you are able to move on.

Have a GREAT day~

*rolls in happiness*