Topic: The Tempest Castle  (Read 20771 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Offline Will

  • Mars Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 4191
  • Karma: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: July 20, 2013, 02:58:25 PM »
will makes his epic entrance by appearing on a rock above the waters. then he loses balance.


will peace ever come?

Offline TakoshiWolfite

  • Moderator
  • Admiral Adept
  • *****
  • Posts: 718
  • Karma: 7
  • ~Clan Wars Judge~ Just Try and Mess with Me!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #496 on: July 20, 2013, 09:42:33 PM »
Will falls into the water and is washed back to his team's boat outside the Storm.
(Putting this one on hold until Aether gets back)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:23:50 AM by TakoshiWolfite »

Offline CHEESE4ALL

  • Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 3211
  • Karma: 28
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 19, 2013, 03:12:07 PM »
*bump*   

      Suddenly Cheese wakes up from a long nap.   As she looks around she realizes no one else has seemed to snap to.   She's not sure how much time has passed,  but the water has drained away and everyone else is standing around with a blank look in their eye.  Excepy Nyran.   He's on his face on the floor.   Wasting no time,  Cheese finds herself outside, then she's back inside the castle courtyard.
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Aether

  • Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 6559
  • Karma: 34
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 20, 2013, 05:31:50 AM »
Aether got up, confused in what happened. One minute he was shocking people the next he fell unconcious. He got up, shook it off, and walked out of the chambers and onto the roof of the castle

Offline TakoshiWolfite

  • Moderator
  • Admiral Adept
  • *****
  • Posts: 718
  • Karma: 7
  • ~Clan Wars Judge~ Just Try and Mess with Me!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity-GothTk14
« Reply #499 on: October 21, 2013, 02:10:18 PM »
I stretch sitting on the roof still holding the Orb. "so what to do now" I say looking at my team's orb