Topic: [Movies] What did you last watch?  (Read 10626 times)

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2014, 10:28:19 AM »
...I just watched Grandma's Boy. One of the stupidest f****** movies I've ever seen.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2014, 02:35:47 PM »
I watched the other guys and I thought it was great. My favorite bits were Gator, Dirty Mike & The Boys, and Marky Mark's ballet skills.

...I just watched Grandma's Boy. One of the stupidest f****** movies I've ever seen.
You have no taste.
How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. ~ Fred Rogers

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2014, 05:44:41 AM »

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2014, 07:12:51 AM »
My cousin made me watch one of the Pokémon Black/White movies, the one with Victini.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2014, 12:27:31 PM »
C'mon, I don't even like movies all that much, and I'm like the only one posting here x_x

Just got coerced into watching The Conjuring. It was good even though I don't care for horror movies, but kinda predictable too. I thought it was more depressing than scary.

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2014, 01:05:20 AM »
I would post if I watched any movies =+=

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2014, 05:37:59 PM »
I don't really watch any movies unless I'm forced these days....

Offline Aether

• Jupiter Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • the main broswagonist in his season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2014, 01:06:29 AM »
I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier, but I don't think that the Winter Soldier was that impactful to be the title...

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2014, 05:12:32 PM »
I don't really watch any movies unless I'm forced these days....

Pretty much this. My roommate wants me to watch Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. He thinks I'll like it.

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2014, 04:11:16 PM »
It's terrible, yet worth watching.   Let me know when you've seen it so that I may make an innapropriate reference. 

Real Genius.   Yeah! 80's movies!   Forced my boyfriend to watch it.  I'm generally the one who forces others to watch a movie.  Or read a book... listen to music....  I'm pushy :biggrin:
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline CHEESE4ALL

• Luna Clan
  • Golden Sun Adept
  • Ich habe keine Katze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2014, 10:16:58 PM »
Oh god.    Just saw If I Stay.    Can you say CHICK FLICK?!    Nearly threw up a couple times.
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2014, 08:37:51 AM »
Real Genius.   Yeah! 80's movies!   Forced my boyfriend to watch it.  I'm generally the one who forces others to watch a movie.  Or read a book... listen to music....  I'm pushy :biggrin:

I'm happy I just know on the internet then. Just sayin'

Anyway, I don't know when, or if I'll watch Scott Pilgrim. He also wants me to watch The Dark Night Rises, The Avengers, the last two Harry Potter movies, and other crap I haven't seen.

Offline Ailanthus

• Venus Clan
  • Adept Champion
  • Boredom Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2014, 03:22:19 AM »
Scott Pilgrim wasn't bad. Only read the first comic book so I can't really say how well it did as an adaption. (I know the ending is different.) It was funny, and referenced things. I wouldn't put it on a must see list or anything though.
The game was pretty fun (and 4 player). It's an old school beat'em up. Get's the story across without really using any text.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2014, 08:53:49 AM »
Just saw the Lego Movie. Everything is Awesome is a really annoying song. Just sayin'

But the movie was great, hilarious, and pretty touching at the end. Totally struck a personal chord with me.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2015, 03:52:17 PM »
So... I just watched that fan-made Zelda Hero of Time movie... It was so bad... but so awesome at the same time XD