Topic: Fire Emblem Hack!  (Read 922 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« on: May 05, 2012, 08:07:00 PM »
I'm planning a Fire Emblem hack with the working title "The Swords of Light and Shadow". It's going to be a hack of Sacred Stones, and have custom classes, portraits, music, and maps. Anyone else planning something like this?

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 06:56:51 AM »
As long as it's not too hard, I'll try it if you finish. (Fire Emblem was way too hard for me T_T)

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 04:37:43 AM »
I'm moving forward with the hack! although, I had to drop the custom music for now and maybe forever. I hope to have finished by the end of next year. (Trying to hack Pokemon and create my own RPG at the same time as this, so... I'm busy.)