Topic: The Link To Gaia Falls, Chapter Two, Predator or Prey?  (Read 14282 times)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #270 on: February 09, 2013, 02:22:24 AM »
(sorry for posting when I said I wouldn't, but.......It seemed like you liked Alice there for a bit, Soltur, even though Sakura was your girlfriend.)
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #271 on: February 10, 2013, 06:58:49 PM »
(Soltur likes to help people. That's all.)

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 10, 2013, 07:04:21 PM »
(Can you hold on until this struggle is over, Soltur? I'm going to do this part to develop Jorge more.)
Jorge struggled to his knees.
'How could this be happening?' Jorge thought to himself. Jorge couldn't hold the boulder. He wasn't strong enough. he told himself that he had to be the more powerful. He had to be the best. He would not allow anything to happen like that again...
The boulder kept getting closer. Jorge used all his strength and willpower, but it just didn't seem like enough.
Celia was stronger, he couldn't allow another earth adept to be the stronger one. He needed this power.
Jorge looked into his mind, into a dark and terrible part that did nothing but scare him. The Light wasn't enough. Darkness was the only way for more power. And he knew that now.
Jorge shut his eyes, and steeled himself for what needed to be done. Under his breath, he said, "Give me strength."
He let it overcome him. He was surrounded by a dark aura, and his eyes glowed red.
The very power his father warned him about, the very power that took his village, was now his power. He felt the darkness swarm through his mind, his body, and even his soul. Once he let it out, it wouldn't be able to go back.
Still, he felt... trapped.
Jorge stood up with ease, the boulder moving slightly more towards Celia now. (If that's okay)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #273 on: February 10, 2013, 10:14:39 PM »
(Completely okay)

Celia herself fell to her knees. Not even her hatred, the fuel for her powers could match up against this newfound darkness. In one last desparate attempt, in Jorges focus, she threw a kunai right towards his heart, but the effort was enough to make her lose conentration over the boulder. It now sped towards her unhindered

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 10, 2013, 11:54:56 PM »
Jorge shifted his eyes to the knife and it stopped midair.
Jorge smirked, and looked back at Celia.
"Die."
The boulder came down on Celia with a force that shook the whole lighthouse.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #275 on: February 11, 2013, 12:22:27 AM »
(This would probably wake sakura up and make her realize that she can't escape the beacon. Maybe the lighthouse should go like the original Venus lighthouse. and Sakura's power can be the reason. Once again sorry for posting, but..actual I have no reason.)

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 11, 2013, 12:26:47 AM »
(I don't understand what you're saying. lol.)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #277 on: February 11, 2013, 12:40:12 AM »
(You wouldn't understand my motives >:3)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #278 on: February 11, 2013, 01:00:46 AM »
(I think Lux want his character to be the reason for the enevetable splitting the Lighthouse, even though that's a natural occurrence. As you're about to see.)

From beneath the rock, a glimmer of golden light can be seen. The Venus Star was there, longing to be placed within the Beacon Hole.

"Well, shall we? Though we didn't see for ourselves, as I didn't mention it, but when Lighthouse Mars was lit, a volcano erupted, and while high up, you probably didn't notice but the winds pickedup speed after the lighting Lighthouse Jupiter. I assume you can imagine what will happen when we light this one?" Barudan said, looking blankly at Jorge

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #279 on: February 11, 2013, 01:09:36 AM »
(No I don't, I wast just thinking out loud and randomly.)

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 11, 2013, 02:59:43 AM »
Jorge's eyes shifted to Baruden, then the Venus Star. His eyes were still blood red.
He was enveloped in a dark shadow and disappeared - but only for a moment - and reappeared in front of the Venus star.
He picked up the star, and threw it into the well. A dark aura surrounded Soltur and the others, and they began to levitate as to not be effected by the earthquake that would ensue by the activation of the lighthouse.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #281 on: February 11, 2013, 03:12:32 AM »
Barudan's eyes widened. He hadn't seen such anger from Jorge in the past, and didn't expect it in the slightest.

As the ground began to shake, the foundation of the Lighthouse Venus split apart, A Ball of Green Energy rising from the two halves, finally forming as the beacon. It was a magnificent sight to behold. However, the water to the west of the Lighthouse, the water our heroes crossed to get here, looked as though it was lower than before. The water energy wasn't as strong as the other elements, and as such the Lighthouse Mercury needed to be lit.

The continent of Garana lay north in the distace. There, our heroes would confront Rustol, the Mercury adept with powers over darkness. No one knew ahead the challenge that lay before them. Only time would tell. As the lighthouse retook shape, the sun set, the only light coming from the brilliant green of the beacon

End of Chapter

Fourth Wall

Okay, I think that went well, but I am sorry I was so lazy as to let it drag so long. I check posts early in the morning, and I tend to not want to put the effort in to post on my battles that early.

Any thoughts or whatever, and then we'll get to Ch3, the final chapter, in which both Rustol and Dark One will be confronted.

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 11, 2013, 03:29:26 AM »
I'm anxious to start chapter three! I'm looking forward to the fight between Rustol and Jorge, since they are both powerful, dark warriors.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #283 on: February 12, 2013, 03:48:55 AM »
My new character will be Ivan Strider of course, because I'm obvious like that, but He will be dark to match his personality. Just a heads up.