Topic: Realm of Darkness Chapter 3: Keyblades, Darkness, and Hearts.  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • The Lost Shadow
    • MSN Messenger - zachmcv001@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2012, 04:03:38 AM »
Soltur shook his head. "I'm afraid you've given me no reason at all for me to believe you," he said apologetically.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2012, 11:59:06 PM »
Masked shook his head. "Like I said. You shouldn't TRUST me just yet, but believe everything I say. Trust and belief are two different things. Head my words. Don't even trust the maidens. Some that you meet are enemies in disguise. Do not worry though. The ones that you saw are not enemies." Masked looked at the key in Jake's hand. "You probably are wondering what that is no?"
The most important day of the gay agenda is obviously Taco Tuesday

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 04:07:44 PM »
"Trust and belief go hand in hand," said Soltur. "Anyways, how do you know so much about all this?" He gestured around them as he asked this question.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2012, 06:47:25 PM »
"You may never know how I know all of this information. It is too much for you to comprehend my ways." Masked looked at the Keyblade once more. "That is a keyblade. It was supposed to be in a different universe. My guess is that the universes are colliding. All due to the darkness of just one world."

"Jake. On your quest with your new friends, you will find Key Chains. These key chains will change the shape of your key and make it stronger. Things will be harder for you, because I believe heartless will make an appearance as well. The only way to truly defeat them is to use the keyblade. Unfortunately only Jake has the potential to be able to wield it."

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2012, 08:07:54 AM »
"I don't know whether to be offended, or thankful." Nyran said, the mask of Boredom fully covering his face (Figure of speech)

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2013, 09:45:19 PM »
"Consider it advice. Advice to not be vulnerable to darkness and boredom. 'Boredom is a state of mind that goes away in a few seconds once you have become interested in something.'" Masked recited.
"I could give you a copy, but it isn't as strong and can be broken easily by magic."

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 02:26:07 PM »
Soltur nodded thoughtfully. "This is the perfect opportunity to test my newest ability," he said with a grin. "Ability duplication." He looked at Masked.  "I'd explain it, but it's too complicated for one such as you to comprehend it." He became more serious. "Don't attempt to kow what I can comprehend. I've stopped a being of chaos from rising. I've sealed away several powerful entities in a realm of nothingness, the Void."

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2013, 01:14:10 PM »
Nyran glanced at Soltur, Boredom's Mask being replaced by Curiosity's stare.

"What are you doing? Might I ask why? Are you going to harm the Mask Guy? How did you get this power? What is it capable of? Are you sure I can't understand it?" Curiosity said, staring now at Soltur, completely ignoring Masked Man

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2013, 01:21:57 PM »
"I am dupliating the power of the keyblade," replied Soltur. "This way, our friend the priest has some help in defeating heartless. I am not going to harm him because creating a multitude of foes is folly. This power is called Ability duplication and it manifested some fifty years back. I knw not its origin. And yes, its explanation is far too complex even for many of my people."

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 01:36:35 AM »
"Ah, but you see. Your keyblade will only be a copy. Not a true keyblade. If someone with strong magic abilities, like me, were to have gotten it out of your grasp, they could break it and you would have to reduplicate it."

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 04:56:42 PM »
"You misunderstand me," replied Sotur. "I mimic the power, not the item. I duplicate the power and only the power." Soltur walked over to Gage and laid his hand upon the keyblade.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2013, 09:36:10 PM »
"Ah but the keyblades power cannot be used in anything else. In order for the power to work it must be in a keyblade. I can give you a lifeless one to transfer it to, but remember. It still can be broken. Not as easily, but still breakable." Masked pulled out a keyblade with no keychain. He tossed it to soltur without question. He then summoned a keyblade of his own. "It is, because of the rules of the merging universe that I have one as well. If I could give it away I would." he pointed his key at the lifless one waiting for soltur to transfer the mimicked power into the lifless key. "I will not break it, I am going to unlock it's power can be used once more."

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2013, 08:10:12 PM »
Soltur shook his head. "As one with power such as mine, the power of the keyblades can be quite easily mimicked without any sort of power amplifier, such as the keyblade," explained Soltur.

Offline Ivan Strider

• Show me da wae
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2013, 02:02:29 AM »
"You know nothing of keyblades. You won' be able to use the power unless it is housed in something that can. A key is the only shape that lets the power flow freely. Know transfer the power or be left powerless against heartless." Masked was getting impatient. "Just do it. You are wasting precious time."

Offline Tetsu (Soltur)

• Sol Clan
  • The Lost Shadow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 03:29:16 AM »
Soltur's patience was wearing thin as well. This masked man presumed to know more about him than he did. He presumed to know more about Soltur's power than Soltur did. Soltur finished the ability duplication. "There." he said simply.