Topic: helllo  (Read 809 times)

Offline Winters

• Apprentice Adept
    • View Profile
« on: October 19, 2010, 11:09:29 AM »
Can't wait for golden sun 3, been playing the 1st and 2nd recently and well bought a ds over a year ago guessing that it will be on the console and well turned out good. My deviantart acc is AL3KSAND3R if anyone goes on that and i dun really have much gs art but i might make some later one when i got some time (recently working on another black ops pic though its a gif which for some reason keeps coming out in bad quality) If you havent guessed already i talk alot and well if by any chance someone remembers the game "battlefield from bonus.com or www.playbattlefield.com well they making a remake of it here : http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=81 Pretty fun game (pretty much your a tank and you fight with the other players online) very addictive, if your bored check that out though the game is in alpha stage where its not fully finished but you can still play it - if you do try to play join the forums on that. ummm yeah i think thats about it, from things i hear there could be a dark dawn 2 but well ill just have to play this one and check if it would be worth it. Though the graphics do look like some1 shitted on them when they made it 3D xD.
Btw my name is Aleks so my fav dude is   :alex: though hes evil otherwise it'd be  :isaac:

Offline orlando1210

• Mercury Clan
  • Adept Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 01:35:35 PM »
Welcome to TLW~~
Hoping for a new GS game :D

Offline The Sea King

• Administrator
  • Lighthouse Guardian
  • Guardian of the lighthouses.
    • MSN Messenger - lostwaterking@hotmail.com