Topic: Update on my whereabouts.  (Read 960 times)

Offline Maegra

• Global Moderator
  • Mariner Adept
  • Sparky, the Blue Devil.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: October 15, 2012, 11:40:58 AM »
Just an update to let folks know where I've been and where I'm going...

So, as of late I've been having a lot of issue battling with depression, and more recently it's turned into full-blown suicidal behaviour... It began with just thoughts, but as of a couple days ago I started making attempts on my own life... I've had the strength to fight it off so far, but it's starting to really drain on me and I'm turning to more professional help to guide me. In all honesty, I don't know how long it will be before any of this passes, or even begins to quiet down for that matter...

So, yeah... My sincerest apologies, but I may not be active or online at all for the next Month or so.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 12:12:06 PM »
That's really unfortunate to hear. I hope you can overcome this and have a brighter future. We'll all miss ya while you're gone for a month too!

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 07:24:23 PM »
you are among friends here, and I hope I speak for everyone when I say " I hope you feel better soon!"

I went through this sort of thing two years ago, and I got through with help from friends, working out, and just doing things I loved doing.

Well, good luck and remember: "You are stronger than you know."

Offline Halcyonic Legend

• Global Moderator
  • Royal Master Guard Adept
  • SpecOps Spartan Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 06:19:32 PM »
Feel better, Maegra. When I feel down, I often consult the song "The Warmth" by Incubus. It helps alot.
Good luck, friend.