Topic: Extreme Nostalgia  (Read 12116 times)

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: November 02, 2012, 03:00:42 PM »
Quite simple. Just post and discuss movies, TV, games, etc. that you consider most nostalgic ^_^

Any of you guys remember these??

This one used to creep me out T^T

<- if you can remember this one, you win the game
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:38:23 AM by Star Magician »

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 03:25:27 PM »
whats the last picture?

will peace ever come?

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 04:11:59 PM »
whats the last picture?
I wanna see if others remember first :)

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Will

• Mars Clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 04:13:09 PM »
if seen, a lot of those in my childhood.

will peace ever come?

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 05:23:38 PM »

Another personal one of mine. Anyone else know this one? :D
EDIT: added to 1st post
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:39:06 AM by Star Magician »

Offline Merc

• Lighthouse Guardian
  • Last name change. I've been moving for a while.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 12:24:25 AM »

My favorite movie as a kid.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 04:52:22 AM »
MY BROTHER AND I WENT TO SEE POKEMON: THE FIRST MOVIE OPENING WEEKEND! We both still have all the promo cards. A lot of others in the first post hit home as well.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 05:49:10 AM »
O.K, star magician, I accept your challenge, the first one was something to do with Yoshi, not sure what exactly, the second one was 101 dalmations by disney, the third was Diddy and Dixie Kong from the donkey Kong series, fourth was The Climax of Pokemon the first movie, The Fifth was a rare charizard Pokemon Trading card.

Sixth was the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Seventh was Sailor Moon, eight was the creepy robot from that episode of the original Scooby Doo, Ninth was From Gundam Wing, and Tenth was Cowboy Bebob.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2012, 07:05:56 AM »
O.K, star magician, I accept your challenge, the first one was something to do with Yoshi, not sure what exactly, the second one was 101 dalmations by disney, the third was Diddy and Dixie Kong from the donkey Kong series, fourth was The Climax of Pokemon the first movie, The Fifth was a rare charizard Pokemon Trading card.

Sixth was the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Seventh was Sailor Moon, eight was the creepy robot from that episode of the original Scooby Doo, Ninth was From Gundam Wing, and Tenth was Cowboy Bebob.
The first is Tetris Attack for the SNES :D My mom used to pwn me at that game lol.
You win a for getting the last one right.

My favorite movie as a kid.
Iron Giant!!! I only saw the commercials...

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 07:08:42 AM »
I win an injured Penguin?

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 07:09:23 AM »
I win an injured Penguin?
nvm that <.<

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012, 07:10:32 AM »
What are you implying, you sick individual, you!?

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012, 07:22:32 AM »
What are you implying, you sick individual, you!?
_ The penguin's name is Cookie, and he's adorable!
(I meant to use the word "Cookie" as a link, but it posted the video instead... -_-)
Moving on...

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2012, 07:25:03 AM »
Understood. I'm sorry

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 07:27:59 AM »
Understood. I'm sorry
Pssh, it's the website's fault  :tongue: (don't hurt me Sea King)