Topic: Extreme Nostalgia  (Read 15826 times)

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
  • Legendary Golden Sun Adept
  • Nyran, Superior; Lepricorn, Inferior
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2012, 09:25:15 AM »
I remember the Big Bad Friggen Beetleborgs. Saban was really on the "Power Rangers High" weren't they?

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • The Lost Waters Veteran
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2012, 09:28:50 AM »
Yep lol.

Also, we had the old power rangers movie where they become ninjas like right after it came out. My friend and I watched it like 7 years later and had a LOLfest.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2012, 09:32:45 AM »
I still own that. I was very dissapointed that christmas all those years ago.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2012, 09:35:25 AM »
To be honest, I was more thrilled about getting it than watching it lol. The main part I liked was when they were in the jungle, fighting the dinosaur bones lol.

JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKA

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2012, 09:37:39 AM »
Hey, speaking of that movie: Who was the Pig-Guy and where did he go? I don't recall seeing him in the show, or the last scene of the movie. Also: What happened to Finster, Baboo, and whatever the other one was

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2012, 09:38:26 AM »
I have no idea. It's been too long.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2012, 09:40:10 AM »
Figured. Just wondering if anyone knew. that always mystified me as a child

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2012, 09:43:06 AM »
My favorite of the main villains was the witch lady (forget her name). Also, this:

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Power_eef46c_1614064.jpg

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2012, 09:43:52 AM »
Rita Repulsa, and I can't see the image.

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2012, 09:48:10 AM »
Well then, the picture suits this situation perfectly -.-

Try the link.

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2012, 09:50:58 AM »
Which Picture?

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2012, 10:10:12 AM »

Offline Nyran

• Venus Clan
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Casterrix
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2012, 10:16:35 AM »
That works. LOL. Did you know that a majority of footage for power rangers was taken from the Japanese series: Super Sentai, and that Lord Zedd was the first original villain for the series?

Offline Star Magician

• Mercury Clan Leader
  • I am derp.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2012, 10:35:25 AM »
lol nope. Doesn't surprise me though. The show reeks of campy 80's style kung-fu.

Offline Scorpio

• Mars Clan
  • The Legandary Hero King
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2012, 03:31:36 PM »
If i remember right, the pig id Goldars cousin.